This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL4JACK, good to see you!

Congratulations, Cathain Nottingham, on 400 posts!

Here's my method for outsmarting Gateworld when it's not accepting posts well.

1. Open up a new Word doc. Minimize it.
    2. Go to forum. Quote anyone you want. While you're in the primary message reply box, do everything you want to the copy (size, font, italics, etc.). Then, copy or cut it, and paste it into the blank Word doc.
    3. Repeat process until you have built your post, including making your comments.
    4. Save Word doc. Copy entire post.
    5. Go to Quick Reply. Paste the entire post there, and post it.

More than likely, the message will go through. If it doesn't, you've already saved it in your Word doc, and you can try again when GW is feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

2. Go to forum. Quote anyone you want. While you're in the primary message reply box, do everything you want to the copy (size, font, italics, etc.). Then, copy or cut it, and paste it into the blank Word doc.
      3. Repeat process until you have built your post, including making your comments.

More than likely, the message will go through. If it doesn't, you've already saved it in your Word doc, and you can try again when GW is feeling better.
      Okay I'm saving this file in my Word doc to remember And thanks!!!

Comment

((((((Meli))))) All the tecnobabble is sticking to you we have our own Caaaarter

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          ((((((Meli))))) All the tecnobabble is sticking to you we have our own Caaaarter
          Oh, I wouldn't say that. But sometimes I can figure out a way to get around obstacles.

By the way, there are new ratings to report. You can read them on GW here: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...ust26rat.shtml

or you can hear my analysis here.

SGA again led the ratings for the evening's first run with a 2.2. SG-1 had a 1.9, and BSG had a 2.1.

But if you add the two viewings together, it's a different picture. SG-1 gets an overall 3.1. SGA gets a total 3.0, and BSG comes in 3rd with an overall 2.7.

Comment

Greetings!!
            I'm watching Emancipation!! I love Jack's budding attraction to Sam!!! I love it when Sam asserts herself to Jack's orders to walk away from saving the tribal girl!!! UST is percolating!!!

LOL4JACK, France? Nice!! I remember reading a Sam and Jack fanfic set in England and Europe. I hope you get some fun time in between work!!!

Cathain, I'm so happy that you joined Our Thread!!! At the rate you're posting, you'll be into 4 digits by the end of the year!!

sg-1fanintn, thanks for the 'code' to break through GW's glitches!!!
            sigpic

Comment

or you can hear my analysis here.

SGA again led the ratings for the evening's first run with a 2.2. SG-1 had a 1.9, and BSG had a 2.1.

But if you add the two viewings together, it's a different picture. SG-1 gets an overall 3.1. SGA gets a total 3.0, and BSG comes in 3rd with an overall 2.7.
              Well, I don't go looking for the ratings but I appreciate your bringing it to our attention. After all, ratings mean the longevity of the show!! Nice to see that SG-1 is still #1!!! I watched bits of BSG and there is a rawness and ST that peaks my curiosity (not that Doctor/cylon blonde thing) but it's a little too serious for me. I like SG-1 for alot of things and the humor is important to me, too. Of course, Jack's gone, um, for now, kinda, maybe!!! I liked his humor, his smirk, his.....ooops, wrong thread!!! OT I'm looking forward to the 6 shows this Friday for Sam and Jack moments!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                Greetings!!
                I'm watching Emancipation!! I love Jack's budding attraction to Sam!!! I love it when Sam asserts herself to Jack's orders to walk away from saving the tribal girl!!! UST is percolating!!!
                Definate UST in that ep! Though being such a hopeless romantic I wanted Jack to save the day

Cathain, I'm so happy that you joined Our Thread!!! At the rate you're posting, you'll be into 4 digits by the end of the year!!
                Well a girl could hope! Maybe I'll hit another milestone by my birthday in November.

Comment

Greetings!!

LOL4JACK, France? Nice!! I remember reading a Sam and Jack fanfic set in England and Europe. I hope you get some fun time in between work!!!

sg-1fanintn, thanks for the 'code' to break through GW's glitches!!!
                  When I watch "Emancipation" and Sam is kicking the guys butt, the look on Jack's face reminds me of the song from"Lady and the Tramp"- "This is Love"! Talk about repect and seeing her from a different angle!
                  sigpic

Comment

Where can these SG lyrics be found?

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      I would say it's "habemus relationem amoris", but though I'm pretty sure that "relatio" is a noun of third declension, I'm not sure if "amor" has to be in genitive here, so no guarantee!!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I suck in Latin grammar!!! LOL
                      Well I know NO latin whatsoever....it sounds pretty good though flowing off my tongue though....

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        When I watch "Emancipation" and Sam is kicking the guys butt, the look on Jack's face reminds me of the song from"Lady and the Tramp"- "This is Love"! Talk about repect and seeing her from a different angle!
                        That would be a yes!!!!! Hee, hee!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm dropping my head back in here just to celebrate the spoiler quote of the week. Hehehe. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            Internet Cafe!!! I can't saty away for more than a few days
                            I heard about Hurricane Katrina and I really just wanted to pop in to see how everyone in the US is, I hope you are all ok!!((((((((((((((((HUgs)))))))))))))))))))))))

I can't wait to see Ex Deus Machina, Suekay has given me a little spoiler and it sounds good!

I've got to go now, Take care everyone
                            From what I heard the remnants of Katrina are supposedly tracking towards the Buffalo, NY area....but hopefully it should be weak enough so that the only thing it can do for the most part is make everything soggy.....a little TOO soggy near some of the creeks and rivers in my area maybe, but I don't live too close to any creeks, so I should be OK....I hope...

Comment

Or when the Ori are done muckin' around with GW.....or if the Wraith virus has been cleaned out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                yup....Emancipation was a good ep....we had "kick-tuchis" Sam rather than "doormat" Sam....which was good.

And Jack was SO checkin' her out in that dress.....

Comment

Working...
                                X