This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Just giving a HUGE hug to the shipper family (((((((((HUGE HUG))))))))))) and hopefully we will have some GOOD news to report from the Con.....heading out in the morning and I am VERY excited that so many of TPTB are going to be there....I have my questions all lined up

can you say *Pig Headed* at a con
    Sure you can! Just not to tptb if you want them to answer a question

Have a fantastic time! Please take lots of piccys and make copious amounts of notes! We want blow by blow accounts cos some of us have to live vicariously

*begs and pleads on bended knees*
    sigpic

Comment

To anyone heading to Vancouver for the Con:

We all hope you bring back some great shippy rumors.....or even shippy plans from TPTB! We're counting on you!

Have a great time....and know that the rest of us are insanely jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

We all hope you bring back some great shippy rumors.....or even shippy plans from TPTB! We're counting on you!

I'm not insanely jealous

*gnaws on own leg*

much

I've got my fingers crossed for some shippy news *please please please please please ptb give us some ship*
        sigpic

Comment

Lots of you talk about watching deleted scenes on Sci Fi's web site, but I haven't been able to find them. Could someone post a link?

Comment

Caty thanks for the videos... they are so great!!!! So many shippy moments and Wow... those guys really now how to kiss

Tame.... I AM Jelous, have fun and give them a huge hug from the shipper family
            Last edited by LOL4JACK; 13 April 2005, 05:15 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Just giving a HUGE hug to the shipper family (((((((((HUGE HUG))))))))))) and hopefully we will have some GOOD news to report from the Con.....heading out in the morning and I am VERY excited that so many of TPTB are going to be there....I have my questions all lined up

can you say *Pig Headed* at a con
              (((((((( Tame )))))))))
              have a blast and ask all those shippy questions and bring alot of pics back please...lucky you....

Comment

Just wanted to quickly post and say thank you CATY!!! I loved your two new videos with Il Divo! They are awesome! I saw them on Oprah a couple weeks ago and they blew me away! I want their CD really bad!

Thanks again Caty! You are awesome!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                  Just wanted to quickly post and say thank you CATY!!! I loved your two new videos with Il Divo! They are awesome! I saw them on Oprah a couple weeks ago and they blew me away! I want their CD really bad!

Thanks again Caty! You are awesome!

~*~Emilee~*~
                  you saw them at Oprah when...wow lucky. Did they sing the same shippy song that Caty used for Sam and Jack forever vid

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    I think it was Mary and Ses110 who said they weren't going to watch S9? I wish we could make them feel better.
                    Yes, I was one of the ones who said she wasn't going to watch. My heart and love for the show just can't take it. I love S&J. I love JackWhumping. I loved Jonas. I liked Janet and Hammond, and I like Teal'c. I do not like Daniel. Too many things are gone, and, to be honest, I've never been a big "plot" fan where sci-fi is concerned. I've always thought that the "final frontier" (to steal an expression) was human relations, not outer space. <g>
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I GOT A JOB!!!! YAY ME!!!!

It ain't much...just 2 days a week in the afternoons, but it's a start...

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                        So will this be the end of Sam/Jack ship after this season? Or will there be references to it next season?

Or will this allow the relationship to blossom, and we just don't see Jack but see, for example, his picture all over the place?

Droops
                        that's what we don't know, droops. very frustrating.

but we can always hope! which is exactly what the ptb want us to do to bring us back to watch more. *those wily ptb *

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          Sam will be gone for a few episodes...When she comes back she will have news...
                          news of what?

sam - "guess what? i'm pregnant!"

*takes moment to drool over possibilities*

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

and may i add that if it's NOT good news (regarding ship), please pass that along as well. if you don't want to upset the shippers, then write me personally. please.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              you saw them at Oprah when...wow lucky. Did they sing the same shippy song that Caty used for Sam and Jack forever vid

Hi Gatebee, they were on Oprah last monday. Simon Cowell from American Idol was on and he said that Il Divo will be the next big thing! I can't remember what song they sang because I only tuned in halfway through the song, but I went to their website and looked around and I love them! They're CD comes out April 19th in the US.

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                                Hi Gatebee, they were on Oprah last monday. Simon Cowell from American Idol was on and he said that Il Divo will be the next big thing! I can't remember what song they sang because I only tuned in halfway through the song, but I went to their website and looked around and I love them! They're CD comes out April 19th in the US.

~*~Emilee~*~

I knew you were gonna come and watch those 2 Emilee ..A fan of Josh Groban can't miss watching a video or 2 with Il Divo ..Anyway ..I did catch a little mistake in the "Everytime I look at you " video which I didn't see before it was finished ...so I made it right ..and if you want all of you to re- download it again ..it's perfect now
                                And IL Divo is great ..I thought Simon said that they were going to do well in the US too ....so you also are lucky girls and aren't they good looking .
                                And to stay on topic ..those 2 songs are definately perfect for Sam and Jack ...our favourite couple of the moment

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X