Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only taken me 2 HOURS to catch up - and I'm not complaining one little bit Reminds me of the Threads days *nostaligic sigh*

I am soooo impatient to see S9 now! I wanna see for myself *that* scene and hear *those* words I'm still spoiler-free for the Ba'al storyline, but who can stay spoiler-free for ship! It just doesn't happen in my little world I'm sat here with the goofiest grin on my face and my cheek muscles are aching like mad cos they've been in this position for 2 hours

to all the newbies who've de-cloaked We love new additions to the family!

Which reminds me - I'll love it when we get irrefutable proof of Sam/Jack hitting the sack, or even bottling their own jam like any normal old married couple with lots of fruit trees in their back garden - but I'm with Galaxy and Dipsofjazz - S/J is simply "The Ship"

I've got so much to say (no surprise there), but right now, in the immortal words of Jack, I gotta pee!
    sigpic

Comment

Well my friends, I'm afraid it time for me to bid you all goodnight, stay well and see you all tomorrow!
      (((Shipper Family)))

Psst Carter....I know Billie's going but there are other shippers hanging
      around out there right?

Oh you bet Sir, we get shipper coverage 24/7!!

Sweet dreams one and all

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        Don't know.
        But my version of the story is that he/she was a shipper.
        Don't spoil it for me!
        No spoils at all! You do know what that means if it was Chris' girlfriend...she's a shipper! And RDA and AT must have known the reason for the pic! So they promoted it!

*maybe I'm looking a little too into this...*

Comment

OK... A couple of people might throw something at me (please be gentle)... But in regards to EDM & the Agent Barrett convo...

I think the reason Sam said
          Spoiler:
          "Not exactly," to Agent Barrett's inquiry as to if she was single again, was defiantly in reference to Jack. But, if the were officially "together," wouldn't she have just said "No" & left it at that? She still wouldn't have been telling him who she was seeing. It'd still be a secret. But I think she said "not exactly" because they (Sam & Jack) are still "working on it," so to speak.

She'd told Barrett about
          Spoiler:
          taking the job at Area 51 because it gave her more flexible hours so she could be there for Cassie. She had mentioned what a tough time Cassie has had since Janet's death & that she was helping her through that. So, maybe, with the arrangements she would have had to make for Jacobs death , burial & all the other family commitments that go along with that (regarding her brother & all that), PLUS helping Cassie through her current crisis, Sam & Jack just haven't had a chance yet to sit down & hash things out...

But, I believe,
          Spoiler:
          they're working on it. I believe, in my shippy heart of hearts, they've been talking & making plans. They will be together &, hopefully, we'll get that MOMENT we've all been waiting for... A REAL confirmation of their feelings for one another & some long awaited smooching! LOL
          What do you think???
          Take care & God bless...
          ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
          -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
          (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

WELCOME SG1ROX!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
            I agree with your last point...I think at present, they'll be taking it very slowly so as not to jeapordise their friendship.

I've got visions of
            Spoiler:
            an awkward, overdressed first date, before they decide they've had enough, get a take-out, go to the liquor store and head home for 'a night in front of the TV' which turns into so much more...

*suekay...mind out of the gutter...mind out of the gutter*
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              No spoils at all! You do know what that means if it was Chris' girlfriend...she's a shipper! And RDA and AT must have known the reason for the pic! So they promoted it!

*maybe I'm looking a little too into this...*

That's exactly how it happened!

(we shippers are so good in believing what we want to believe. )

I say goodnight too! ((((shippers))))

Comment

Hiya guys, just found this threat (thanks Oma-1). Nice place ya'll got here!

Hey, didn't Joe say in his "Ask Joe" thread that if anyone wanted a hint of what was going on between Jack and Sam offscreen during season nine they should check out Deus Ex Machina? I remember reading that thread back in June, I think.

M.G.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

nite Billie ... have shippy dreams

Comment

Hello shippers

Any GOOD news on Sam & Jack while I was gone ?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caty

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((CATY)))))))))))))))))))))))

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh that feels good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

In Ex Deux de Machina...

Barratt: How's pete?
                      Sam: We broke up
                      Barrett: Really?
                      Sam: It was best for both of us
                      Barrett: So you're single?
                      Sam: Not exactly

Or something like that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup, I found it!

Question 1: On behalf of the Sam/Jack shippers (wait, please keep reading! It's not that bad! ), will S9 provide any intentional hints as to the status of their relationship? I say "intentional" because we S/J shippers have the uncanny (annoying?) ability to find "ship" in almost anything.
                        Originally posted by jmallozzi
                        - Maybe. Check out Ex Deux Machina.
                        Knew it was in there somewhere. So the truth emerges, huh?

M.G.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

WELCOME MINIGEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankies for doing some digging for us...much appreciated!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Indeed Caty.It's Full Steam ahead for the
                            Spoiler:
                            SS Sam and Jack Ship.There's no stopping the Ship now.The Breaks are gone.There's no turning back.Anyone not interested in the Ship please get out of the way.

Comment

Yup...the fact that JM's related this ep to S/J means...

IT HAS TO BE JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                Yup, I found it!

Knew it was in there somewhere. So the truth emerges, huh?

M.G.
                                thank you ... I tried looking for it as well but could not find it. Again thank you for posting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X