Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Freya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanx Suekay

Im guessing every1's happy with EDM???? I know I sure am

Comment

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but what got me to believe that Sam was talking about Jack was the music. Music makes a scene. I thought that the music was reminiscent of other Sam/Jack moments. I WAS THRILLED !
        13!!RED thinggies and counting . . . FUN!

okay now I do not actually want red thinggies but for some reason people like to give them to me . . .
        some people multiple times!;-)

Comment

OMG!! So happy with EDM! I'm new to Gateworld and am a major Sam/Jack Shipper. And I knew after that episode the forums were gona be busy. Sam had to be talking about Jack and i agree that the music pretty much confirmed that. Finally Sam and Jack together only took 9 years. now we just need some on-screen confirmation of that.
          Mentally unstable like a fox!!

Comment

Originally posted by Onlybluesocks
            I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but what got me to believe that Sam was talking about Jack was the music. Music makes a scene. I thought that the music was reminiscent of other Sam/Jack moments. I WAS THRILLED !
            I know just what you mean. As soon as they cued the music...I knew that it was a special moment and something that we shippers should grab hold of and hang on to.
            -girlgater

Comment

WELCOME ONLYBLUESOCKS AND SG1ATLANTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
              The ship is getting moored in the narbour!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

So they are together then? For sure!!

*screams*

Ohh... Im going to have to wait so long to see that episode...but it seems it'll be worth it..

still waiting for that kiss. I hope it happens......otherwise I'll have to be content with this
                Sam&Jack
                ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

EDM
                  Spoiler:
                  I am 100% sure it is Jack Oneill is the reason that Sam Carter is the is not exactly single. If it wasn't Jack , Sam would have told Barrett the name of the person because it would not have matter to Barrett either way.

pic fr myrth

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    EDM
                    Spoiler:
                    I am 100% sure it is Jack Oneill is the reason that Sam Carter is the is not exactly single. If it wasn't Jack , Sam would have told Barrett the name of the person because it would not have matter to Barrett either way.

pic fr myrth
                    Absolutely.
                    Spoiler:
                    It has to be Jack; it just simply has to be Jack. The way she grinned and seemed to blush. It was one of the sweetest, shippiest (without Jack) moments ever.
                    -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by smea

So they are together then? For sure!!

*screams*

Ohh... Im going to have to wait so long to see that episode...but it seems it'll be worth it..

still waiting for that kiss. I hope it happens......otherwise I'll have to be content with this
                      SMEA

SC1Atlantis
                      Onlybluesocks
                      Last edited by gatebee; 28 August 2005, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome Smea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey all

and Hey to HailDorothy *waves back* Great to see you back amongst us! I’ve emailed you! Come back soon

(((LOL4JACK))) you are a love, thankyou so much for your very kind offer. I might just take you up on it as I’ve got a video that plays NTSC so it’s GAME ON for USA recorded sg1!! I’ll PM you about my NYC dates as it would be great to meet you!!

Thanks also to you nell (((nell))) for enquiring about the USA/UK video issue you are also a love!!

and gatebee, I am SO with you!! and big hugs for the pic I love that one of RDA and AT!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            EDM
                            Spoiler:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t1/c10c76d1.jp
                            pic fr myrth
                            *sigh* That's one of my favorite pics!

I always thought how cute is was of the photographer to let them stand so close together....
                            I'm sure he was a shipper too!
                            (Okay, it would have looked stupid if Chris Judge had leaned his head on RDA's shoulder,
                            but you know what I mean )

And at the risk to sound overly girlish...I love AT's shoes on that pic!!!
                            Last edited by galaxy; 28 August 2005, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                              *sigh* That's one of my favorite pics!

I always thought how cute is was of the photographer to let them stand so close together....
                              I'm sure he was a shipper too!
                              (Okay, it would have looked stupid if Chris Judd had leaned his head on RDA's shoulder,
                              but you know what I mean )

And at the risk to sound overly girlish...I love AT's shoes on that pic!!!
                              Didn't Chris' then girlfriend do that shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                Didn't Chris' then girlfriend do that shoot?
                                Don't know.
                                But my version of the story is that he/she was a shipper.
                                Don't spoil it for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X