X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/cap295.jpg

Sam: "Sir, your wound is dripping on my lab floor. How about taking off your shirt so I can have a look at it"?

Jack: "Carter its fake!"

Sam: "Yeah, I know".
    Sam: Jack your bleeding on my floor. Can I look at it please.
    Jack; I thought would never asked, but in front of these kids?
    Sam: Okay , later then.
    Jack: Hold on, I'll send them somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Another little treasure

To gatebee

Video : "Everytime I look at you " Il Divo

The song is all in English

...and here is a pic of IL Divo

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/ildivo2.jpg

Caty
      ((((((((( Caty )))))))))
      Thank you. The song you put on the vids is so shppy ...fits Jack and Sam on/of love affairs we have been watching all these years

Comment

Would someone please pm me with Caty's website address? What I have isn't working...Thanks bunches.

I also am actually looking forward to S9. I know shippy scenes are going to be few and far between, but what hooked me at first was the show itself--the ship was just a wonderful, added bonus.
        -girlgater

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/cap295.jpg

Sam: "Sir, your wound is dripping on my lab floor. How about taking off your shirt so I can have a look at it"?

Jack: "Carter its fake!"

Sam: "Yeah, I know".
          Well, if that senerio happened, do you think Jack would have complied?
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

unfortunately Jack nor Sam would not have done anything for they are by the regs type of people....evidence of the past years of great restrain....boooo :'(

Comment

Well, if that senerio happened, do you think Jack would have complied?

I'm sure he'd start with that whole "our military status" stuff first, but if Carter was willing to put it aside, he wouldn't think for no more seconds -- he'd jump right in.
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                So will this be the end of Sam/Jack ship after this season? Or will there be references to it next season?

Or will this allow the relationship to blossom, and we just don't see Jack but see, for example, his picture all over the place?

Droops
                Sam will be gone for a few episodes...When she comes back she will have news...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                  *pounces on Mel* reeeeaaallyyy?? What sort of news?? And how do you know this? *squints at Mel* My poor wee shipper heart can't take thinking they'll have some actual honest-to-goodness resolution, only to have it be the same ol' fence-walk

Comment

If only .. if it is so, then my, will you get my praise.
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      *pounces on Mel* reeeeaaallyyy?? What sort of news?? And how do you know this? *squints at Mel* My poor wee shipper heart can't take thinking they'll have some actual honest-to-goodness resolution, only to have it be the same ol' fence-walk
                      I'm sorry I was um....daydreaming. Damn. You didn't think I actually knew? please tell me you didn't think that because if you did I'll never forgive myself. You see one of the writers said something about explaining an absence and I'm working hard and imaginatively on making it be something good.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Another little treasure

To gatebee

Video : "Everytime I look at you " Il Divo

The song is all in English

...and here is a pic of IL Divo

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/ildivo2.jpg

Caty
                        Another gem from Caty

(((((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))))

You inspired me to dig out the Il Divo CD today while I was doing the washing up (very glamorous) and the really really great bit, was when the two songs came on I was happily remembering Sam & Jack and shipping away Most fun I've had doing the washing up for ages

Just goes to show, shippiness is everywhere
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey shipper shipper shippers!!!!!

I'm going through all my graphics...so I may post a few things later on!!!!!!!!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I'm sorry I was um....daydreaming. Damn. You didn't think I actually knew? please tell me you didn't think that because if you did I'll never forgive myself. You see one of the writers said something about explaining an absence and I'm working hard and imaginatively on making it be something good.
                            Mel I'm sure you're right! It WILL be something amazing

A new naquadriah powered hyper drive that is actually stable and doesn't trash the buffer zone when you travel through a collapsing star whilst in hyper drive

A new super duper tiny light weight portable naquadah generator that fits into your pocket

A revolutionary new sheild technology that not even the asguard could have conceived

A power source so fantastic it puts the ZPM's in the shade

And, naturally, all of these marvelous inventions have been made possible by Sam's trip to the Far Far Away Galaxy, that has been wonderful for her professional development, but unfortunately has allowed no time for holidays - honeymoon's or otherwise.

Need I go on

[/sarcasm]

Hopefully the excuse wont be lame, and will have some tie in with the new storylines. That's all I'm banking on.

That way, any shippy stuff will be much more appreciated, and I'll be able to live off the diet of scraps and crumbs that may come our way in S9 (and my DVD box set collection )
                            sigpic

Comment

Just giving a HUGE hug to the shipper family (((((((((HUGE HUG))))))))))) and hopefully we will have some GOOD news to report from the Con.....heading out in the morning and I am VERY excited that so many of TPTB are going to be there....I have my questions all lined up

can you say *Pig Headed* at a con
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

(((((((((((((Tame))))))))))

What are your questions going to be? Please tell us.

BTW, I am soooooo jealous of you all. Have a great time, and tell us EVERYTHING!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X