X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Okay...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WELCOME BACK GETCARTER AND DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND ANYONE THAT I;VE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Here's a theory
    Spoiler:

Now we know why Jack looked so exhausted in Origin...He'd obviously just left Sam at Area 51 on his way to DC!!!!!!!!
    Absolutely! Sam looked better this episode too! I guess she's getting some rest.
    -girlgater

Comment

Haha, I think he'd just finished doing some very strenuous exercise at Area 51, SueKay!

Just read the spoilers... my willpower isn't strong enough to resist that kinda temptation! And all I can say is...
      Spoiler:
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK!!! About time too!! It's JACK 100% I know it!

Comment

First time poster, long time Shipper! hehe!
        OMG! EDM! I was squeeing so loud my brother had to shut the door so the neighbor's didn't think I was dieing or something hehe! I'm so happy!!
        Spoiler:
        the "Not exactally"
        The made my entire life! I was like "Well, it's obvious what she's saying" Of course my brother, being the boy he is, didn't quite see where I was coming from. :hrug:: I am so happy for them! Yay for Sam & Jack it's taken them 7 full seasons, but I knew they'd come around eventually!
        Last edited by Cheveron7Locked; 27 August 2005, 10:23 AM.

Comment

WELCOME CHEVRON7LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know that Paul McGillion kissed me dontcha! LOVIN the siggy!!!!

Now I must be going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))

Current mood

sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheveron7Locked
            OMG! EDM! I was squeeing so loud my brother had to shut the door so the neighbor's didn't think I was dieing or something hehe! I'm so happy!! SPOILER, highlight below
            the "Not exactally" The made my entire life! I was like "Well, it's obvious what she's saying" Of course my brother, being the boy he is, didn't quite see where I was coming from. :hrug:: I am so happy for them! Yay for Sam & Jack it's taken them 7 full seasons, but I knew they'd come around eventually!
            Welcome, Chevron7Locked. It's great to have you here. I've been busy the last couple of weeks and haven't been able to post much, but this is a great group of people--a true family!
            -girlgater

Comment

OMG! EDM! I was squeeing so loud my brother had to shut the door so the neighbor's didn't think I was dieing or something hehe! I'm so happy!!
              Spoiler:
              the "Not exactally"
              The made my entire life! I was like "Well, it's obvious what she's saying" Of course my brother, being the boy he is, didn't quite see where I was coming from. :hrug:: I am so happy for them! Yay for Sam & Jack it's taken them 7 full seasons, but I knew they'd come around eventually!

Chevron7Locked

RLOL ..... I was giddy as well while watching it. Everyone was at home but they all knew what was making me go bonkers..... Sam and Jack forever

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                Yes, folks, I broke down and watched this one....

EDM
                Spoiler:
                And while I naturally loved the OBVIOUS reference to Jack and the Ship, I also really liked a few things in this ep! First, Sam's overall... not quite attitude, but demeanor about being back at the SGC... There is definitely some reluctance playing through her expressions; she just doesn't seem "thrilled to be there" like, say, Sam of season , or Sam of Space Race "what's a girl to do".... for an even sharper contrast to this Sam. I dunno, I just got the feeling she'd rather be somewhere else... Like, say, in Jack's arms 24-7? Sniggle....

Spoiler:
                Another observation... They made the 'subject to interpretation stuff' leaned pretty clearly in the ship's direction. Of course, this was co-written by the biggest shipper in TIIC camp, Joe Mallozzi! For example, the music cued up after Barrett asked if Sam was single again had definite shippy shades...

But what I loved most, more than anything else in the episode (even more than sinfully sexy i hate myself for loving to hate him so much Ba'al) was the fact that once again...

Spoiler:
                I WAS RIGHT!!!

Spoiler:
                THOSE ASGARD TRANSPORTERS ARE VERY HANDY-DANDY!!!

Spoiler:
                When you've got one (or three) of those on hand, the relative distance between Washington DC and the SGC is quite negligible. And I love how similar that word is to negligee...

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren ~~ basking in the afterglow, just like Sam would be on any given early Saturday morning hours...
                I like your thinking

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Chevron7Locked to the shipper family

Comment

Spoiler:
                    the "Not exactally"

Welcome Cheveron7Locked! Post lots

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

WELCOME Cheveron7Locked!

Ok, I have a question for everyone. I have been watching a Korean drama called Jewel in the Palace. There are two characters, Jang-Geum and Sir Min who are in love but can't be together. Now, in one episode Sir Min defied the King's order and went into a plague infested village to save Jang-Geum.

Do you think Jack would do the same if he and Sam were in the same situation? Would he defy Hammond's orders?

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I'm up to Pg 553 and i'm loving the spoilers. can't wait to see this ep.

check fandom for smilies

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                          Absolutely! Sam looked better this episode too! I guess she's getting some rest.

I'm guessing she's getting somethin' else

Di

Comment

Hey all,

For those who fancy reading an article with AT talking about the personal side of Sams life here's the link to a recent post on the Sams a great character thread. Warning: there is mention of !

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=14435

and a big shipper family WELCOME to Chevron7Locked!!

Jack's so glad you've joined the shipper family he's doing his funky jig!!

Comment

I know I've already squeed (is that a word?), but I have to squee a second time:

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

I think that's the shipper word of the month!

Spoiler:
                              I could KISS Barett for asking her if she is single!
                              I knew he would be good for something one day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                WELCOME Cheveron7Locked!

Ok, I have a question for everyone. I have been watching a Korean drama called Jewel in the Palace. There are two characters, Jang-Geum and Sir Min who are in love but can't be together. Now, in one episode Sir Min defied the King's order and went into a plague infested village to save Jang-Geum.

Do you think Jack would do the same if he and Sam were in the same situation? Would he defy Hammond's orders?

Of COURSE he would...and do it with style too!! Probably 1) hijack the Prometheus and beam Sam to an infirmary/his arms, 2) contact the Tokra, have them ring her out to a quarantined area/his arms, 3) contact the Asgard, have them beam her to a tropical planet in a black bikini/his arms, or 4) he, Teal'c, and Daniel sneak/steal one of Garak's little ships, storm the village, find Sam, stop the plague/send the virus to the Ori home galaxy, and take Sam in his arms.

See? simple.

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X