Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought Id share a moment from my life that happened yester day while watching Threads.

Boyf' was waiting for something on the comp and so started watching TV.
    B: Whos that
    Me:Thats
    B:Whos he
    Me:Hes Sams Fiance (said with malice)
    B: but I thought she liked Jack!!!!

See even my dunder head anti Stargate Boyf can see it! So it must be true, not that i needed convincing. Nope, no doubt here Sam and Jack are meant for each other and are/will be together

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      gate girl12 - ignore my PM! Just after I'd sent it I came back here and noticed the link in your sig so used that instead and voila!!

As for the fic? SWEET!!! Loved your insight into how Sam would be feeling during and post the 'backyard' scene

Have saved your link to my favorites so that I can read all your other stuff!
      Hehe, **blushes deeply**. Gee thanks.

Ignore my PM then

Comment

I'm gone for the day!! All my Southern Shipper Friends please take care with Hurricane Katrina heading your way!!! Happy Shippy Thoughts!! Sam and Jack are a safe bet!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Nell! or is it Good Day over there? :s

Comment

See ya nell!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              I'm gone for the day!! All my Southern Shipper Friends please take care with Hurricane Katrina heading your way!!! Happy Shippy Thoughts!! Sam and Jack are a safe bet!!!!!
              hi I am from florida. Our area was very lucky, we only received 2 inches of rain. Never lost electricity, so was able to watch Ex Deus last night ...... squeeeee

Comment

Yes, folks, I broke down and watched this one....

EDM
                Spoiler:
                And while I naturally loved the OBVIOUS reference to Jack and the Ship, I also really liked a few things in this ep! First, Sam's overall... not quite attitude, but demeanor about being back at the SGC... There is definitely some reluctance playing through her expressions; she just doesn't seem "thrilled to be there" like, say, Sam of season , or Sam of Space Race "what's a girl to do".... for an even sharper contrast to this Sam. I dunno, I just got the feeling she'd rather be somewhere else... Like, say, in Jack's arms 24-7? Sniggle....

Spoiler:
                Another observation... They made the 'subject to interpretation stuff' leaned pretty clearly in the ship's direction. Of course, this was co-written by the biggest shipper in TIIC camp, Joe Mallozzi! For example, the music cued up after Barrett asked if Sam was single again had definite shippy shades...

But what I loved most, more than anything else in the episode (even more than sinfully sexy i hate myself for loving to hate him so much Ba'al) was the fact that once again...
                Spoiler:
                I WAS RIGHT!!!
                Spoiler:
                THOSE ASGARD TRANSPORTERS ARE VERY HANDY-DANDY!!!

Spoiler:
                When you've got one (or three) of those on hand, the relative distance between Washington DC and the SGC is quite negligible. And I love how similar that word is to negligee...

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren ~~ basking in the afterglow, just like Sam would be on any given early Saturday morning hours...
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                  Yes, folks, I broke down and watched this one....

EDM
                  Spoiler:
                  And while I naturally loved the OBVIOUS reference to Jack and the Ship, I also really liked a few things in this ep! First, Sam's overall... not quite attitude, but demeanor about being back at the SGC... There is definitely some reluctance playing through her expressions; she just doesn't seem "thrilled to be there" like, say, Sam of season , or Sam of Space Race "what's a girl to do".... for an even sharper contrast to this Sam. I dunno, I just got the feeling she'd rather be somewhere else... Like, say, in Jack's arms 24-7? Sniggle....

Spoiler:
                  Another observation... They made the 'subject to interpretation stuff' leaned pretty clearly in the ship's direction. Of course, this was co-written by the biggest shipper in TIIC camp, Joe Mallozzi! For example, the music cued up after Barrett asked if Sam was single again had definite shippy shades...

But what I loved most, more than anything else in the episode (even more than sinfully sexy i hate myself for loving to hate him so much Ba'al) was the fact that once again...

Spoiler:
                  I WAS RIGHT!!!

Spoiler:
                  THOSE ASGARD TRANSPORTERS ARE VERY HANDY-DANDY!!!

Spoiler:
                  When you've got one (or three) of those on hand, the relative distance between Washington DC and the SGC is quite negligible. And I love how similar that word is to negligee...

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren ~~ basking in the afterglow, just like Sam would be on any given early Saturday morning hours...
                  Asgard beam
                  Spoiler:
                  is that why Sam's hair seems messy cause she is always beaming in and out from Jack's arms and back to SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    S9 "EDM"
                    Spoiler:
                    LOL. Poor Barrett! I noticed he specifically got rid of Daniel so he could find out about Sam's availability. (Maybe Jack and Sam should take a clue from him ) Maybe Barrett needs to take out a personal ad. LOL.

Oooo....Baals, Baals everywhere!!! LOL. I haven't read the interview. If it's going to upset me then I'll save it for some other time. I'm too happy now.
                    Oooh... Dirty!!!

And Yes, Jack & Sam need to take notes from Barrett on dealing with Daniel....

Trying to fight the pull of the Ba'al Thunkers thread.... it just got amplified big time with all those clones running around!
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      Asgard beam
                      Spoiler:
                      is that why Sam's hair seems messy cause she is always beaming in and out from Jack's arms and back to SGC.
                      That's my theory! Beachhead
                      Spoiler:
                      Really explains the knowing smiles when she first *beamed* back to the SGC, donchathink?!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipaholic
                        I finally get to see it, and now there's no one here to talk to.
                        I'll be here all day tomorrow, so see you ladies tomorrow.

and of course once again:

SQUEEEEE!

EDIT: I'm a mature symbiote now yay!
                        I am here Shipaholic. Glad you saw it. Cause I was feeling bad that you saw my spoiler at SI. Any way shall we do a joined
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                          That's my theory! Beachhead
                          Spoiler:
                          Really explains the knowing smiles when she first *beamed* back to the SGC, donchathink?!
                          I agree with your theory BrenRen 110%
                          squeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            (((((gatebee))))) thanks for sharing the pics so quickly!!!
                            anything for my shipper family...... squeeeee

Comment

That's a lot of Squeeee's.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                gatebee - how do you cap so quickly? actually...how do you cap in general...

*goes to think*
                                Well I record the first showing which is at 8 p.m. Finalize that dvd recording. Place dvd in computer and cap the pics and label them. Then upload it to my Photobucket. Once in PB , post it on GW. I would have had the pics in earlier but I was having problems with my PB.

Comment

Working...
                                X