• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Well, of course you can!!

How about a dance too?

Hey shipper family!!!
    Well, see what it took to make me sign on, delurk, and go

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, my kids came running up from the basement to ask what I was yelling about!!

Not going to use spoilers (it's been a year since my last post, probably don't remember how), so that's all I'm gonna say!!!

YESS!!!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
      Hey shipper family!!!

Wow, my kids came running up from the basement to ask what I was yelling about!!

Not going to use spoilers (it's been a year since my last post, probably don't remember how), so that's all I'm gonna say!!!

YESS!!!

Di
      WELCOME, GoneShippin'!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Cathain I'am not sure about that.
        Spoiler:
        Some non-Shippers are saying that maybe Sam is seeing someone in Vegas or Sam just said that because Sam is not interested in Barrett.Denial until the end.Sam and Jack will get Married and some will still say they do not see the Ship.This is the Shippers Night.It's about Time.The best is yet to come.

Comment

Hey shipper family!!!

YESS!!!

Di
          (((((((((((Di))))))))))))

Hope you stay around to do some more SQUEEEEEEEEEEEing or dancing, your choice!

Token ~

Comment

Well, of course you can!!

How about a dance too?
            thank you very lovely dancing hula
            Sam's
            Spoiler:
            face as she answers Barretts question

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_212.jpg
            Spoiler:
            Sam's face when Barrett ask if she is "single".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_206.jpg
            Spoiler:
            Sam saying "not exactly"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_216.jpg
            Spoiler:
            Sam after saying "not exactly".

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              WELCOME, GoneShippin'!!!!!

Thanks Nell,
              I'm actually returning from a bit of self - imposed exile...it's been a long year, full of RL drama, time wasters, work, kids needing attention, work, etc.

Tried to kinda skim the email subscriptions, but NOTHIN's like reading it live!! Will try to post a bit more regularly than once a year...if TPTB keep throwing us a juicy, meaty bone like tonight, COUNT ON seeing me!

Di

oh yeah, they're together

Comment

(((((((((((Di))))))))))))

Hope you stay around to do some more SQUEEEEEEEEEEEing or dancing, your choice!

(((((((((TOKEN))))))))))))))

doin' both, sweetie, doin' BOTH!!!!!

Di

did I mention, oh yeah, they're together?!?!

Comment

Let me start by saying it is amazing what a trim and leave-in conditioner can do!

Second..."jumps for shipper joy"
                  Spoiler:
                  The conversation! It was SO obvious who Sam was talking about!

It seems I may have to change my signature soon.

EDIT: If what I wrote accidentally spoiled anything for anyone I apologize. I was in a hurry and when I realized my mistake, the...darn...computer kicked me off,twice, before I could correct it. I hope no one is TOO upset with me.
                  Last edited by gwenhwyfar; 26 August 2005, 09:15 PM.

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    Spoiler:
                    Some non-Shippers are saying that maybe Sam is seeing someone in Vegas or Sam just said that because Sam is not interested in Barrett.Denial until the end.Sam and Jack will get Married and some will still say they do not see the Ship.This is the Shippers Night.It's about Time.The best is yet to come.
                    Denial is a river in Egypt! I would rather live in denial about two people loving and sharing with each other. It makes it a happier world for me!

Token ~

Comment

Well denial or not I think *thinks* This should be a Ship Day in itself! Who said we could only have one a year?

Comment

(((((((((TOKEN))))))))))))))

doin' both, sweetie, doin' BOTH!!!!!

Di

did I mention, oh yeah, they're together?!?!
                        Ain't it great??? I'm not sure what meaty bones they would throw our way, but I'll keep an eye out! Of course, if Jack shows up that will be both eyes!

btw....They are sooooo together!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          Spoiler:
                          Nonsense, I say to doubters!! ExDM
                          Spoiler:
                          This is super shippy and undoubtedly the confirmation we wanted. Well, we want more and better BUT this is Sam and Jack we're talkin' about. They're happening!
                          sigpic

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

(This outburst brought to you courtesy of Ex Deus Machina. You may now return to your regularly scheduled program)

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Token
                              Spoiler:
                              Shipper Mania is running Wild.Shipper Mania will Live Forever.People can Live in Denial if that's what gets them through the Day.The Shippers had to put up with so much throughout the Years and we stayed Loyal.Season 9 has not been easy with the Daniel and Vala Show so it's only fair non Shippers have to let us have our Fun.It's our Time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                Well denial or not I think *thinks* This should be a Ship Day in itself! Who said we could only have one a year?
                                LOL. Did we get you hooked on Ship Days?? I think we would have to wait until the Shipper Family overseas gets to see it then a big celebration!! Maybe a Winter Ship Day; something to keep us warm during the cold?

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X