This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    "Not exactly" are my two favorite words for the week! I've never squee'd before, but now I know why you squee.

I just officially became a Jack/Sam shipper.
    Welcome Major Taylor.... my "Not Exactly" moment was with the "Always" moments...

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Oh my-Oh my! That was a great scene! Holy Hannah!
      Spoiler:
      she made a face like don't ask too many questions because I'm not going to answer. But the way he was fishing around about what is new, he must have known that she broke up with Pete. He's with NID! But how come they don't know about Jack and Sam? Or does he and he wanted to see her reaction to his question
      He may be NID but
      Spoiler:
      I think he genuinely didn't know and he is really quite smitten with Sam. I recall in Smoke and Mirrors that their intial mistrust of each other, NID versus Military, was resolved with mutual respect in the end. But, that said, he'll recover from her unrequited attraction!!! Hee, hee!!
      sigpic

Comment

could someone please post the phone conversation between Jack and Sam???

SuSiE_SG1
        Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          regarding 'ex deus machina'

spoilers

Spoiler:

*sighs*

can i SQUEE quietly enough? hmmm, let's see.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

guess not.

sally
          Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nell
          Our Ship is on course!
          Spoiler:
          Our Ship is on the horizon!!!! The U.S.S. RST is heading for port!!!

Ex Deus Machina
          Spoiler:
          You do realize that once Sam replied to Barrett's question about being single, "Not exactly," it means:
          SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK!!!
          SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK IN REAL TIME NOT AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
          NOT A CONCUSSION-INDUCED DELIRIUM NOT A DREAM!!!!

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Welcome Major Taylor.... my "Not Exactly" moment was with the "Always" moments...

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!
            WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY, Major Taylor!!
            Join in the Squeeee-ing festivities!!

It is SHIPPERIFIC to know that "Always" lead to "Not Exactly"!!

Token ~

Comment

Packing for vacation so can't stick around. But just one thing to say - watched it twice now and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

can I join everyone on the SQUEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  He may be NID but
                  Spoiler:
                  I think he genuinely didn't know and he is really quite smitten with Sam. I recall in Smoke and Mirrors that their intial mistrust of each other, NID versus Military, was resolved with mutual respect in the end. But, that said, he'll recover from her unrequited attraction!!! Hee, hee!!
                  Nell I know he's smitten with Sam but
                  Spoiler:
                  he asked twice what's new. He was fishing because he knows she broke up with Pete. But being hopeful that his reports about Sam's activites with a certain General wasn't true, asked if she was single. She gave him the answer he didn't want to hear. Just speculating! Whatever, it gives us hope and is making the anti-shippers sick!
                  Last edited by trupi; 26 August 2005, 08:19 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    he asked twice what's new. He was fishing because he knows she broke up with Pete. But being hopeful that his reports about Sam's activites with a certain General wasn't true, asked if she was single. She gave him the answer he didn't want to hear. Just speculating! Whatever, it gives us hope and is making the anti-shippers sick!
                    Here here! Guess it must be getting harder and harder to be anti S/J eh?
                    Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 26 August 2005, 08:25 PM.

Comment

LOL! Sg-1fanintn, did you say something???

On second viewing....S9 "EDM"
                      Spoiler:
                      I definitely think Sam was sending Barrett the "Don't ask because I'm not telling" look. I can't believe that most of the posts in the episode thread have been positive about the "not exactly" scene. Now, we can stop worrying about any other of Sam's man-friends. She's TAKEN!!!!

btw...I love seeing the viewers' choice marathon promo with the WoO kiss!!! I hope it made the viewers' choice list!

Token ~

Comment

I apologize for not putting the spoiler tag on my last statement. Has been corrected and I'm sorry to those of you who wanted to stay spoiler free.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          There are a lot of possibilities but in the end
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam and Jack are in REAL TIME!! Barrett seems like a nice guy. He needs to get out from NID once in a while and meet a nice girl!!!! Barrett played the necessary part for us to get confirmation that Sam and Jack are together!!! He did a great job!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            can I join everyone on the SQUEEEE
                            Well, of course you can!!

How about a dance too?

Token ~

Comment

Token I'am not surprised about the positive posts.I am much Happier Tonight than I was with
                              Spoiler:
                              Threads.I have a real feeling that were finally getting somewhere with the Sam and Jack Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Token I'am not surprised about the positive posts.I am much Happier Tonight than I was with
                                Spoiler:
                                Threads.I have a real feeling that were finally getting somewhere with the Sam and Jack Ship.
                                I felt GREAT, FANTASTIC after Threads, but it was Moebius I & II that left me empty and doubtful. Avalon didn't help either. I just wanted solid confirmation.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X