This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam & Jack just dropped in to say:

Congratulations, sueKay, on 3,500 posts!
    Congratulations, nell, on 600 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      Oooh.. the possibilities are positively giddifying
      LOL!!!! Yup! That's us shippers for ya! We reinvent the dictionary all the time!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Sam & Jack just dropped in to say:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ddess/js14.jpg

Congratulations, sueKay, on 3,500 posts!
        Congratulations, nell, on 600 posts!
        ((((sg-1fanintn)))) Thanks, girlfriend!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Okay so I was bored and made a couple S/J creations, they have to be in link form cause of their size.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...acekawoosh.jpg

This next one I made just for Christy (getcarter) so she can use on her new webpage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...orphbanner.jpg

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

SHIP NANA'S PSYCHO SHIPPER COOKIES - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

MALA'S THUNK SHIPPER COOKIES – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

MIE MEI'S SPECIAL HAPPY PILL SHIPPER COOKIES - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

PALE GREEN SHIPPER COOKIE - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

PINK SHIPPER COOKIES - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

GREEN SHIPPER COOKIES - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

RED SHIPPER COOKIES - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
            (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

BLUE SHIPPER COOKIES - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

PURPLE SHIPPER COOKIES - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

ORANGE SHIPPER COOKIES - Disoriented Shipping

CHOCOLATE SHIPPER COOKIES - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

GRAY SHIPPER COOKEIS - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

LIME SHIPPER COOKIES - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

NAQUADAH ENHANCED ANTI-RANTING SHIPPER COOKIES – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
            P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

ROSY SHIPPER COOKIES - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and dissolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL SHIPPER COOKIES – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

TURQUIOSE SHIPPER COOKIES - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

MOTION SICKNESS SHIPPER COOKIES - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

DARK RED SHIPPER COOKIES - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

INDIGO SHIPPER COOKIES - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

MARGARITA SHIPPER COOKIES - It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

Introducing the NEWEST SHIPPER COOKIE -

It is the BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.
            Thor: Ah! I have wanted to sample Tau'ri foodstuff for sometime. Those yellow cookies look interesting...

Jack: Knock yourself out buddy!

*later*

Jack: Hey honey!
            Sam: hey yourself! Where's Thor?
            Jack: He wanted to try some of those cookies. The yellow ones, I believe
            *realization dawns*
            Jack and Sam: CRAP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Ah...

*sits down on a big, comfy bean bag*

*gets herself a tia maria and coke*

Oh bliss...now THIS is the way to celebrate 3500 posts!
              *mixes SK a 200 proof grasshopper*

nothin' like a nice strong drink to celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                oh boy.......my little shipper heart is braken !!...breathe in breath out breathe in breath out.....

I love this moment !! it's one of my favorite...It's so ship for me...she was so afraid of loosing him, she admits that she couldn't bear his loss and come on it's far from hysteria for me, she's letting go of all the pain and fear and there is so much in their eyes and once again the unspoken words...for me it's shipFULL and not shipLESS...and when he rocks her...and when he "kisses" her neck everyone can dream !!

definitely love this moment !!! and I would be pleased to see such a lovely scene again...with a LOT LESS angst !!
                i, too, thought the hug in heroes 2 was *massively* shippy! amanda and rick nailed that scene into one of the most romantic/beautiful/touching scenes i've ever seen shared between sam and jack (the other being grace kiss).

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  Okay I sent this to SueKay as her congrats on 3500 posts and she told me to post it here too

If anyone steals just please credit icon_ascension

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can anyone recomend any good PG-13 or under SJ fanfics? I figured who better to ask about SJ fics than SJ shippers .

Shameless promotion time- if anyone is interested, my fics are at fanfiction.net (too tired and lazy to put in link. Becides I don't know how) under the name Earllyn. And there are several SJ fics.

"yawns, looks at clock and sees it is 12:42 am" Ok, I'm off to bed. Be back tomorrow!

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      Token I'am basing my Hope on the
                      Spoiler:
                      RCC and BW interview on Gatewold.It is still unclear but it sounds like BW asked RDA to appear in the Finale and it sounded like RDA agreed.This is the answer BW gave to RDA appearing in the Finale.I really hope someon ecan explain this Answer because I have no Clue: GW:And [what] about Rick? For the season finale, perhaps?

BW: We asked him, and I think as a favor to us, we asked him to, for the lack of a better word, endorse the series without him by appearing in it so it seems as though his leaving is just that.
                      Yes i am still hope to view RDA in season 9 at the finale ep !

I will be optimistic when i read your spoiler
                      Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

oh yeah, i hope to view RDA in season 9, too.
                        I am a big sam / jack shipper

and here is my first pic for you ...^^[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Hey guys,

Couldn't stay away.
                          (((sueKay))) Tell your mum thanks for the hug! And thanks for the web advise, will get right on it.

(((Bren Ren))) perhaps I should clarify as this is my fault, I'm the one who started it. I was reading the winners of the Sam and Jack Fan Awards (which were posted ages ago, but I only just got around to viewing them), and I saw your name. Perhaps it should have been a BELATED congrats instead!!!

Good luck to everyone who has entries in the Stargate Fan Awards.

(((Oma))) emailed you back with regards to the storyline. Tell me what you think.

As for the ambigious statement regarding the surprise return of someone at the end of Season 9, it has to be Jack... who else could it be??? Unless Apophis returns... which he can't because he's dead. He is dead right??? I mean no one else can return that would have such a big impact on the show, not even Pete Potato Head. Jack will return as SG-1 step out of the Stargate, and he'll smile at Sam. She will break out into a huge grin, run down the ramp and into his arms. **sigh** I love happy endings.

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                            Hey guys,

I love happy endings.
                            Yes me too i wish the end of season nine like this

RDA will be back !
                            Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

BTW (((sueKay)))

Got a chance to watch the Director's Series of Threads. Nothing shippy to write home about.
                              Spoiler:
                              starts off with them showing Teal'c, Bra'tac and the rebel Jaf'fa on Dakara. Then shows the scene when Pete meets Jacob, then the scene with Kerry and Jack in bed. If anything it was more anti-ship IMO I wish they'd shown the scene at Jacobs deathbed. **sigh** Oh well.

Comment

Aloha shippers!

Nikkirose - Nice piccies!!!! I was wondering if it was GetCarter on your site...haven't heard from her in ages!!! Say hi to her for me!!!!

Thankies for all the hugs/green/cake/alcohol!

hic!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X