This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipaholic
    I have a sig! I never thought it would happen (I'm not very good with pics). Thank you Suekay!
    Shipaholic very nice sig. SueKay makes very lovely sig. She made my very first sig
    Last edited by gatebee; 24 August 2005, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Aw! That is so sweet! I suggest EVERYONE read this...it's not shippy, but it just shows what a lovely man RDA is.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1.../message/18791
      NOPE, not a direct link!!
      sigpic

Comment

Aw! That is so sweet! I suggest EVERYONE read this...it's not shippy, but it just shows what a lovely man RDA is.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1.../message/18791
        SueKay thank you for trying but non members like me cannot access it.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
          Okay so Im thinking maybe you have to be a member of the group to get in 'cos it works for me just fine. So heres the whole article, its long but well worth it

Dove
          thank you ... could you post this at the rda thunk thread
          Last edited by gatebee; 24 August 2005, 08:47 PM.

Comment

MANY THANKS, Somnium for the excerpt!!!

RDA is disarmingly funny, sensitive, modest and kind!!!! I want him!!!! ***with wild abandon she clicks herself to the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread for major SQUEEING***
            sigpic

Comment

Okay I sent this to SueKay as her congrats on 3500 posts and she told me to post it here too

If anyone steals just please credit icon_ascension

Comment

One thing that bothers me about the RDA article is his last sentence...sounds to me that he's a bit miffed.

"And, from what I understand, it is easier to get work done when I'm
                not around."

GateBee - I actually made your sig using Paint believe it or not!!!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  Okay I sent this to SueKay as her congrats on 3500 posts and she told me to post it here too

If anyone steals just please credit icon_ascension

RLOL ... thank you for that. So perfect for how we feel about our ship and the spud

Comment

One thing that bothers me about the RDA article is his last sentence...sounds to me that he's a bit miffed.

not around."

wow you did it with paint.... claps and bows and marvels at talent

Comment

not around."

sueKay, honey, that's his sarcastic humor!! He's joking!!
                      sigpic

Comment

*takes a bow*

gatebee - That was at a time when my computer was throroughly infested with Spyware...none of my programs were working and I had to go about doing single pixel editing (ie. zooming in as much as possible and changing every pixel by hand)

Now all my programs are in working order and I'm getting a hang of my newer ones!

Nell - I don't think so...There's no exclamation mark and it's at the end of the article, almost as an afterthough...normally I save what I really want to say until last as that's the bit that normally lingers in a person's mind.
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sueKay, IMO if this was an interview then maybe this would be an insight into his perception of his place among the cast and crew. But, because this is a foreward to a book, those tend to be positive thoughts, feelings, and opinions. And, I think his earlier words are the key to his reflections about his Stargate career and working relationships. He was refering to friendships made and enduring the separation that his absence has created. So, that's why I think he's being sarcastic; he's joking!! That's MO and I'm sticking to it!!
                          sigpic

Comment

*takes a bow*

gatebee - That was at a time when my computer was throroughly infested with Spyware...none of my programs were working and I had to go about doing single pixel editing (ie. zooming in as much as possible and changing every pixel by hand)

Now all my programs are in working order and I'm getting a hang of my newer ones!

Nell - I don't think so...There's no exclamation mark and it's at the end of the article, almost as an afterthough...normally I save what I really want to say until last as that's the bit that normally lingers in a person's mind.
                            SueKay my caps I am doing now with paint and I can'r even control how big the pic I get. When I am capping it at paint they look big. But onces I post them on GW they are alot smaller
                            Last edited by gatebee; 24 August 2005, 05:24 PM.

Comment

In celebration of my 600 POSTS, I present my first PhotoShop creation!!! Credit to Galaxy for the pic!! Those are my words!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...xy-cj-copy.gif

In celebration of my 600 POSTS, I present my first PhotoShop creation!!! Credit to Galaxy for the pic!! Those are my words!!!!
                                Congrats! 600! You're beating me that's for sure!!

Comment

Working...
                                X