This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    I lightened the frames of the Heroes hug when I was making the GIF. If you look close, Jack holds her tight and gently sways back and forth then he tucks his face into her neck and gives a final squeeze. *sigh* very sensual!

(((Token))) *sighs and settles in for a few moments of indulgent shipping*
    Oh to be in ATs shoes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      Hmmm, tricky one. I would obviously LOVE to think that its gonna be Jack coz hey lets be honest Sam and Jack finally in an episode together has got to be fizzing with ship!! Also it kinda seems right that it should be Jack what with it being the last episode of the season and the length of time since he was last seen. If RDA/TPTB do indeed want to keep the door open they really need to give him some exposure at the end of the season in order to keep him in the picture for season 10.

But then again it could well be a whole lot of nothing put out as just another carrot to keep us shippers on the hook and I don't know about you guys but I'm so desperate for some ship that as sure as the rain keeps on falling and falling and falling in the flipping middle of August on Englands green and soggy land I will be tuning in just in case....yep I'm easy prey I'm afraid!!
      It's been raining here all summer!!! Seriously, we had about two weeks where it didn't rain, and even then there were only a few days that we actually got sunshine!!

On topic, of course it would be great if 'that character' is Jack... I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Comment

Okay well I was going really well on my fic but it seems Ive ground to a halt at the mo. I was doing so well 5 pages in two days! So Ive come for some inspiration. HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Ive even resorted to pizza and beer.

Some one please I need some shippy inspiration.

Comment

Somnium..what I do when I'm stuck, is I imagine a scene that I want to happen later in the fanfic...then I work out how I'm going to get there, rather than rambling on aimlessly like I used to do.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

When I saw Joe's quote
            Spoiler:

"Rob is working on "Crusade", which will see the return of THAT CHARACTER with a major relevation. . . " I instantly thought of Pete! To me, he will always be THAT CHARACTER . . . WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!!!
            They wouldn't dare!

I really hope it is Jack as I am starved for some new sceens between Jack and Sam!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

If they bring back
              Spoiler:
              Pete...I hope he dies some heroic, but ultimately meaningless death ala Martouf or Kawalsky...and it should also be very painful...

hee hee hee
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                (((Token))) *sighs and settles in for a few moments of indulgent shipping*
                Oh to be in ATs shoes!!
                If I were in AT's shoes, we'd have seen a decent resolution to the ship starting about a year and a half ago, there never would have been the ship-waste-land of season five and a lot of six... and seven till the second half, come to think of it...

<Sigh> What I'd give to be in AT's shoes...
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

If I'd been in AT's shoes...the events of the Broca Divide would have been the norm, only more sedate
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah...

*sits down on a big, comfy bean bag*

*gets herself a tia maria and coke*

Oh bliss...now THIS is the way to celebrate 3500 posts!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Somnium..what I do when I'm stuck, is I imagine a scene that I want to happen later in the fanfic...then I work out how I'm going to get there, rather than rambling on aimlessly like I used to do.
                      Thanks that was really helpfull Im back on a roll again now nearly another page done.

Oh and..............

Congratulations 3500

raises a glass to SueKay

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Introducing the NEWEST SHIPPER COOKIE -

It is the BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.
                        What great new cookies! I think I'll go straight for the white ones.
                        Last edited by sugarshaker; 24 August 2005, 02:49 PM.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I'm just after seeing this on SG1-Spoilergate. Thank Morjana for posting it on SG1-Spoilergate and Dove on the Yahoo rdandersonfans group for taking the time to type up this transcription. It is the frontispiece from The Stargate SG-1 Illustrated Companion for Seasons Seven and Eight...written by Richard Dean Anderson-

[Major Snippage]

Little story from Amanda Tapping from "Threads":

Spoiler:
                          AT describes how filming Jacob's deathbed scene reminded her of
                          attending the death of her own step father about 12 months
                          previous. She started to cry off camera and couldn't stop.
                          Eventually pulling herself together she went to the observation room
                          to film a scene with RDA, AT says - `We're getting ready for this
                          little scene between Carter and O'Neill, which is quite wonderful
                          and some interesting things are brought to bear. Rick turned to me
                          and said `You're not crying are you?' and I went, `Yes, I am'. And
                          he replied, `I hate it when you cry, I hate it'. And it was just the
                          perfect prelude to the little scene between us'.

If you are a member of SG1-Spoilergate, there are some more excerpts from Stargate SG-1 The Illustrated Companion Seasons 7 and 8. Rick goes on to say why he never does conventions and he explains his famed 'What', excuse me' or `Huh? expressions when techno babble is involved. It is post No. 18791.
                          Last edited by Watters87; 24 August 2005, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Ah...

*sits down on a big, comfy bean bag*

*gets herself a tia maria and coke*

Oh bliss...now THIS is the way to celebrate 3500 posts!
                            CONGRATULATIONS SUEKAY 3500 POSTS

Comment

Does anyone know what's going on with the search function? Whenever I try to see all posts by xxx, I get a message saying that searching is disabled. I hope they get it back soon.

Edited to add: Never mind. I just came across the notice about it. Figures that it's some kind of technobabble thing.

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Thanks guys

Sugar Shaker - go to the top of the page and read the topic in the bright yellow and that will explain it all
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X