This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    I refuse to play their games. Maybe if we ignore them, they will finally give us a resolution.
    Hey, we seem to have tried everything else....

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      I think this is referring to the Sam and Jack Fanfiction awards at samandjack.net earlier this year.
      Oh, is that it? I had considered that possibility, but A) It's been a while! and B) At least one or two had mention the Stargate Fan Awards, and that's when I really got confused...

Er... Topic? Umm... Nothing new to add cos I haven't been watching the new eps since the premiere...

But I've followed the Spoilers, and to be honest, nothing has really lifted the overall disappointment that set in over the summer, as I digested the full implications of Season 8, analyzed the overall development of the Ship for the entire series, and came to the conclusion that The Idiots In Charge never managed to live up to the potential they created in the first four seasons of the show.

They chickened out. And frankly, I've seen (and written! ;P ) far better resolutions to the Ship iN FanFic than we will EVER see on screen.
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

SHIP NANA'S PSYCHO SHIPPER COOKIES - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

MALA'S THUNK SHIPPER COOKIES – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

MIE MEI'S SPECIAL HAPPY PILL SHIPPER COOKIES - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

PALE GREEN SHIPPER COOKIE - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

PINK SHIPPER COOKIES - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

GREEN SHIPPER COOKIES - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

RED SHIPPER COOKIES - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
        (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

BLUE SHIPPER COOKIES - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

PURPLE SHIPPER COOKIES - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

ORANGE SHIPPER COOKIES - Disoriented Shipping

CHOCOLATE SHIPPER COOKIES - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

GRAY SHIPPER COOKEIS - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

LIME SHIPPER COOKIES - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

NAQUADAH ENHANCED ANTI-RANTING SHIPPER COOKIES – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
        P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

ROSY SHIPPER COOKIES - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and dissolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL SHIPPER COOKIES – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

TURQUIOSE SHIPPER COOKIES - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

MOTION SICKNESS SHIPPER COOKIES - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

DARK RED SHIPPER COOKIES - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

INDIGO SHIPPER COOKIES - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

MARGARITA SHIPPER COOKIES - It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

Introducing the NEWEST SHIPPER COOKIE -

It is the BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.
        sigpic

Comment

((((Bren))))

I was confused too...but I made you a graphic anyway!!!! Hopefully you'll get to use it!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((Uhsir)))))))))))))))))))))))))) do you want to borrow my glasses Hope you get your ship back soon, may be some kel no reem is in order

Comment

My solution to the mind games...

*sticks fingers in ears*

LALALALALALALALALALALA

always works...everytime!

I prescribe 'Window of Opportunity' for all shipper experiencing Ship-loss.
              sigpic

Comment

Okk, so
                Oma-1,

May I have the cookie for the PMS (postmoebiussyndrome) ??

I really need it !

Comment

Josephine

Ship Nana's not here, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind!

...think I'll have some!
                  sigpic

Comment

I Hate this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not you guys ! I love my family but I've been trying to post 6 times the same post and it ate it each time !!!!!!!!! I want to !:*mù$*:!:*:&é&:²*&é²&!~§ !!!!!!

anyway !! if this works !!! (((((((((((((((((UhSir)))))))))))))))))) relax and smile, life is good !

Comment

Oma - thanks for the list of cookies, just realised you can buy PMS shipper cookies in Tesco (local grocery store). Will be sure to stock up when i next go may need some if this fridays ep is not forthcoming in the ship department.

SueKay - I find the sticking fingers in ears and lalalalalalalaing works well in many situations

Comment

wow !! it worked !!! let's try the post again !!! then !!!!

Originally posted by UhSir
                        I'm just not in a good mood these days so I guess I'm seeing everything in a dark light. It's not just here; my husband and son have even asked me what's bugging me. Maybe I should just read and not post until I feel better.

umh....maybe you should try some purple passion jello, to go with the cookies !

and if dark persists...

(((((((((((((((((((UhSir))))))))))))))))))

Comment

!!!!EVERYONE US THE QR BUTTON AND THEN USE MANUAL QUOTE TAGS!!!!

Copy and paste the text into the QR box, add [quote] tags to it.

There, no problems!
                          sigpic

Comment

ATTENTION SAM AND JACK FANFICTION
                            AND GRAPHICS ARTS LOVERS!!!

Speaking for myself, if it weren't for Sam and Jack fanfiction and art, I may have ditched the show months ago!!! EXCEPT I love you guys and you are a lifeline to all things Sam and Jack!! BUT when TPTB leave us wanting for Ship, who ya gonna call? FANFICTION WRITERS and GRAPHIC ARTISTS!!!

Go visit Stargate Fan Awards!!! Nominations are up and voting closes tomorrow, August 25!!!

If you are unable to vote, rest assured the list of noms remains with links and a buffet of Sam and Jack stories for you to gobble up is a click away!!

Some of the nominees include Shippers who are friends of Sam and Jack Ship Thread:

Cathain Nottingham
                            Hail Dorothy
                            Ruralstar
                            Bren Ren
                            Shiaw Mei Mei
                            Jenifer Ranieri
                            Uber SG-1 Fan

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TODAY!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Ok, I just posted this over at the Sam's a Great Character Thread.....so if you've already read it, please forgive me. But here's the latest from TPTB. This has just been posted on Gateworld at: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...1ispenul.shtml

Here's an excerpt ( one part with spoilers, just to be on the safe side )

What do you think this is all about? Something big? Or is this much ado about nothing? Is Joe just blowing air up our BDUs? I'll be back after work to join the discussion!
                              Hmmm, tricky one. I would obviously LOVE to think that its gonna be Jack coz hey lets be honest Sam and Jack finally in an episode together has got to be fizzing with ship!! Also it kinda seems right that it should be Jack what with it being the last episode of the season and the length of time since he was last seen. If RDA/TPTB do indeed want to keep the door open they really need to give him some exposure at the end of the season in order to keep him in the picture for season 10.

But then again it could well be a whole lot of nothing put out as just another carrot to keep us shippers on the hook and I don't know about you guys but I'm so desperate for some ship that as sure as the rain keeps on falling and falling and falling in the flipping middle of August on Englands green and soggy land I will be tuning in just in case....yep I'm easy prey I'm afraid!!

Comment

UhSir,

A good ranting is, um, good!!! You are among friends here. TPTB have given us any number of reasons to &@#$&*$@&* over the years!!! So, talkin' about it, yellin' about it, and rantin' about it, is OK. In the end, we have each other, old shippy episodes, fanfiction, and fan art AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, we have HOPE!!!! Sam and Jack?? Oh, yeah, it's a safe bet!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X