X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd page!

*breathe in , breathe out, breathe in, breathe out*

Have just been studying public order offences for a course I'm on and how it involves causing harassment, alarm or distress to the victim and here i am taking a well earned break to find myself a victim of a Sam and Jack public order offence right here on GW...... page TWO people page TWO!!! Gonna need counselling!! *breathe in , breathe out, breathe in, breathe out*

Sam and Jack, Sam and Jack, Sam and Jack..... OK...blood pressure returning to normal, heart rate going down, pupils no longer fixed and dilated.....Whayhey, another amazing shipper family recovery!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      2nd page!

*breathe in , breathe out, breathe in, breathe out*

Have just been studying public order offences for a course I'm on and how it involves causing harassment, alarm or distress to the victim and here i am taking a well earned break to find myself a victim of a Sam and Jack public order offence right here on GW...... page TWO people page TWO!!! Gonna need counselling!! *breathe in , breathe out, breathe in, breathe out*

Sam and Jack, Sam and Jack, Sam and Jack..... OK...blood pressure returning to normal, heart rate going down, pupils no longer fixed and dilated.....Whayhey, another amazing shipper family recovery!!
      Hmm page two indeed, this indeed a serious offence!
      It has been very quiet here today/tonight nice of you to join us Billie.
      heres a lil S&J pic to make you feel better....

Hope that helps

Comment

Better late than never!!

*looks to see Bren Ren's Achievement*

Be back later!

(stupid RL)
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
          Hmm page two indeed, this indeed a serious offence!
          It has been very quiet here today/tonight nice of you to join us Billie.
          heres a lil S&J pic to make you feel better....

Hope that helps
          Oh yeah Somnium now that is a mahoosive help, thanks!! (((Somnium)))

Comment

sueKay - Love all your new graphics you are one creative lady!!

Comment

Where's the list of SGFA winners???? I checked their old webby as I don't know where the new one is, so can someone please post the link!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Having recovered from the serious incident that occured here earlier I feel in desperate need of some more picture therapy!! Soooo......

Crazy in love?? These two?? Yasureyabetcha!!

Comment

*sigh*

I'm a happy shipper
                  sigpic

Comment

(((((((((Billie))))))))))) Fantastic shippy pics Sams smile is just so damn cute and Jacks eyes well ...............wibble wibble goes into dream state.....

Long live S&J

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      You know what I liked about Beachhead?

Spoiler:
                      the ship!! First off all, Landry is on the phone to Jack about Sam. Now either he's tried to get hold of Sam, can't get hold of her, so tried Jack cos he knew Jack was in constant contact with her, OR he knew if anyone was holding Sam back from coming to the SGC, it would be jack.

Secondly, when Sam appears and Landry says 'very funny, jack' into the phone, sam doesn't say 'what did general o'neill have to say?'. she doesn't even look surprised that landry is on the phone to jack...becasue she knew all along . she knew jack was cooking up the whole joke, which means she and jack must have talked about it..he trying to persuade her it was funny, she relunctantly agreeing and grinning at him.

so there. proof sam and jack are not only in constant contact with each other, and cooking up jokes together, even landry knows if you want sam, you have to clear it with jack

i got my ship! (P.S. Loved vala. wanted her to stay longer. give sam some advice on ignoring the regs and just jumping on the guy you want. you can hear her now 'you've been in love with this guy for years and never done anything? why??)
                      Squeeeeeee!!! The ship wagon keeps on rolling!! Can't believe it'll be nigh on Christmas by the time I get to squeeeee first hand *stamps feet and pouts impressively*

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                        (((((((((Billie))))))))))) Fantastic shippy pics Sams smile is just so damn cute and Jacks eyes well ...............wibble wibble goes into dream state.....

Long live S&J
                        Mmmmm, those pearly whites and those chocolate brown puppy dog eyes....so perfect for eachother *big shippy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          You know what I liked about Beachhead?

Spoiler:
                          the ship!! First off all, Landry is on the phone to Jack about Sam. Now either he's tried to get hold of Sam, can't get hold of her, so tried Jack cos he knew Jack was in constant contact with her, OR he knew if anyone was holding Sam back from coming to the SGC, it would be jack.

Secondly, when Sam appears and Landry says 'very funny, jack' into the phone, sam doesn't say 'what did general o'neill have to say?'. she doesn't even look surprised that landry is on the phone to jack...becasue she knew all along . she knew jack was cooking up the whole joke, which means she and jack must have talked about it..he trying to persuade her it was funny, she relunctantly agreeing and grinning at him.

so there. proof sam and jack are not only in constant contact with each other, and cooking up jokes together, even landry knows if you want sam, you have to clear it with jack

i got my ship! (P.S. Loved vala. wanted her to stay longer. give sam some advice on ignoring the regs and just jumping on the guy you want. you can hear her now 'you've been in love with this guy for years and never done anything? why??)
                          I like your thinking on this. I also think our favorite twosome are together. I know they haven't given us any real clues, but little things like (and Mala, if you're listening I know you're groaning ) the
                          Spoiler:
                          hand touch in M2, Sam telling Cam that she had reasons to take the job at Area 51 (now how could Sam of all people NOT want to be on SG-1), and the situation in general with Pete being gone and Sam finally going fishing, and I'm sure there are other subtle clues that I can't think of just now.
                          Most of all, I think they're together because that's what I WANT to think and NEED to think in order to enjoy the 7 YEARS of DVD's I bought!

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            <snip>

Originally Posted by Token
                            But that doesn't make sense. If the ratings were up because Vala was the greatest then "Beachhead" ratings would have been the same or more. Vala didn't "exit" the episode until the end. It's not a Vala thing unless people are tired of watching the "Vala show" not knowing that she would be leaving this ep and decided not to watch the "sexed-up" Stargate. Real ship brings in the ratings not sex. JMHO.
                            Then......you're saying they gained Farscape viewers, but lost SG-1 viewers, so the gains cancelled out the losses? Interesting theory. The new blood certainly hasn't pumped up the ratings. But maybe more traditional SG-1 viewers will be back this week, now that word has spread that Sam has returned!
                            Hmmmm....No, I don't think that is what I'm saying, but if it sounds good then "sure". I was actually trying to make the point that the ratings are an confusing thing and can't really be attributed to any one cause. The logic that Vala or Farscape viewers are the reason SG-1 has had good ratings is "bunk" otherwise "Beachhead" ratings would have been the same as previous weeks'. I think chocdoc had a good analysis of the ratings "game". I'm more interested from a season renewal standpoint. Since TPTB had already said this season will end in a cliffhanger, I couldn't stand not having a Season 10!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              Most of all, I think they're together because that's what I WANT to think and NEED to think in order to enjoy the 7 YEARS of DVD's I bought!
                              LOL and ditto sugarshaker!!

Comment

(((((((((((Michelle)))))))))))) I'm so glad you are back and sharing your shipper insights with us!! Here's a hug...and a kiss.....

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X