X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jacob liked it when Jack called him Dad.I really wanted
    Spoiler:
    Jacob to be around when Sam and Jack got together.Anyone else surprised SG-1 ratings were down this week with Sam's return? I was hoping the Ratings would be up.I wanted Sam return to blow away the Ratings for the first couple of episode since they were Daniel and Vala Heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      Thank you, thank you, thank you for the link!

I have a question I hope someone can answer. Several of the music videos showed a clip of Sam and Jack on a Goa'uld ship. They were standing in front of a power source or something, facing each other and it looked like Sam had a Zat in her hand. What episode is that from?
      You're welcome.

And I have wondered that exact thing. I can't remember that scene at all! I'm so glad you asked.

Comment

So have spent the last couple of hours trying to make a start on my first ever fic, Im not doing too bad either have done 2 pages and its not too awful so far, may even be readable by the end of the week. I think its gonna be a long one tho I keep getting these ideas pop into my head, and then theres other bits of the story Im still trying to get my head around.

Any how less of me. SueKay cant wait to see what your gonna come up with its quite exciting really!

Is it me or is it quite here tonight!

BTW
        Spoiler:
        Beachhead was great loved seeing Sam back and Vala was quite likeable too shame to see her go, her and sam could have had some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          I remember in another ep (of course, can't recall which one), Sam and Jack are sitting at the conference table in a meeting. They're expecting Jacob to help with some Tok'ra thing. Then, Walter announces a gate activation. Jack looks at Sam and says, "There's Dad." She grins.

Great new sig, UhSir. Good work, SueKay!
          Welcome, Suzy! Lovely wallpapers!
          Hmmm, I remember there being several times that Jack referred to Jacob as "Dad" but I also remember it only being when Sam is around.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar

I have a question I hope someone can answer. Several of the music videos showed a clip of Sam and Jack on a Goa'uld ship. They were standing in front of a power source or something, facing each other and it looked like Sam had a Zat in her hand. What episode is that from?

Dou you speak of the world famous Divide and Conquer - scene?
            I hope not, because if so, then I think I have to faint...right now.
            I can't believe there are shippers out there who don't know D&Q.
            If you haven't seen this ep yet, then FOR GOD'S SAKE, WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay..all jokes aside...what scene are you two talking about?
            What kind of power source? maybe I can help...

Comment

Originally Posted by gwenhwyfar

I think this is a scene in s7s Lost City. Somebody correct me if Im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                Spoiler:
                Jacob to be around when Sam and Jack got together.Anyone else surprised SG-1 ratings were down this week with Sam's return? I was hoping the Ratings would be up.I wanted Sam return to blow away the Ratings for the first couple of episode since they were Daniel and Vala Heavy.

Really? That suprises me too.
                Are the ratings as bad as the last ones or worse?
                If they are still on the same level then maybe it's because
                Spoiler:
                some people don't know that Sam is back?!?

I hope the ratings will be better next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                  Spoiler:
                  S8
                  Spoiler:
                  (((((((((Jacob)))))))) *sniff*

Ses, I can't seem to figure out the ratings at all. I think it is poor advertising. SciFi doesn't seem to "plug" the episodes very well. On first-run episodes I don't understand how ratings can be compared to the success of the particular episode. I'm more interested in the GW polling of the episodes. It seems to reflect a better judge of the quality of the episode. Anyway, I noticed BSG finally got the top spot. Of course, the promo for the ep showed Starbuck and Lee KISSING. That reminds me...Did anyone else notice SciFi's promotion for "Viewers' Choice" Stargate episodes showed the WoO kiss??

Token ~

Comment

The low ratings must be wrong. I figured they would be the highest ever. Somebody added wrong; maybe they forgot to "carry the four." This forum was brought to a near halt right after the show. No, sorry, I think the numbers are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                      I think this is a scene in s7s Lost City. Somebody correct me if Im wrong.
                      Ah, yes...now I know what they are talking about...
                      (*phew* I'm relieved. )

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        Dou you speak of the world famous Divide and Conquer - scene?
                        I hope not, because if so, then I think I have to faint...right now.
                        I can't believe there are shippers out there who don't know D&Q.
                        If you haven't seen this ep yet, then FOR GOD'S SAKE, WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay..all jokes aside...what scene are you two talking about?
                        What kind of power source? maybe I can help...
                        Nope, definitely not from D&C.

It looks sort of like they are in a honeycomb. Lights are flickering, the scene is dark. Jack and Sam are facing each other.

edit: because galaxy answered while I was typing the above.
                        galaxy, you quick thing. I'll dig out "Lost City" and check. Why do I not remember this?
                        Last edited by UhSir; 22 August 2005, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Suekay, the website's looking good! Lovely new sig!! *sigh* How's it that you have a moving avatar?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                            Nope, definitely not from D&C.

It looks sort of like they are in a honeycomb. Lights are flickering, the scene is dark. Jack and Sam are facing each other.

Yeah, that's definitely Lost City!

Spoiler:
                            and I'm still mad that he doesn't let her finish what she wanted to say! Grrrr...that drives me nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                              Yeah, that's definitely Lost City!

Spoiler:
                              and I'm still mad that he doesn't let her finish what she wanted to say! Grrrr...that drives me nuts.
                              Yes, I agree. They also missed out
                              Spoiler:
                              Letting Sam and Jack kiss! Amanda mentions in the dvd that they should have kissed.
                              sigpic

Comment

heya!

Can't believe the ratings are down

Anywho...

Some fanfic links are up...but I'm only a TENTH of the way through the archive...so there's a LOT more coming

http://www.freewebs.com/suekay/fictionartandvideos.htm
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X