Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    SHIPPER FAMILY COLOUR TALLY

GREEN - UhSir
    RED - Gate_Girl12
    BLUE - Gate_Girl12
    AQUA - Suekay

ADD YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what do you write your fave colour or something?
    how come gategirl has red and blue?
    someone answer quick before people steal all the colours!!!
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

GREEN - UhSir
      RED - Gate_Girl12
      BLUE - Gate_Girl12
      AQUA - Suekay

NAVY - Hulabaloo
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally Posted by sueKay

GREEN - UhSir
        RED - Gate_Girl12
        BLUE - Gate_Girl12
        AQUA - Suekay
        YELLOW - Gatebee

PURPLE - Bren Ren ~ Also my favorite expletive! (I work in a school....)
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

Shippy hugs everyone!

It seems like it's been forever since I've been on and I've really missed you guys. My pics from the NJ con came out terrible, but the one that counts was great:

That's Marian (the Trupster), Carolina (LOL4JACK) and yours truly. I was sure I had a pic of Lynn as well, but apparently not. I'm sure they have already filed their con reports, so I won't repeat anything they may have said except to say that we had a blast and I'm already looking forward to next year!

Check this out when you have a chance: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1675903/13/

It's the first page from Chapter 13 of It Should Have Been Me by Ted Sadler. I'm posting it because this is exactly the sceen I wanted to see between Sam and Jack in Threads. In it, Sam realizes that her decision to "leave it in the room" was the biggest mistake of her life and she finally understands just how deeply she betrayed Jack by running off with Pete. She apologizes to Jack for not having the courage to make their relationship work and promises that he can now count on her to always be there for him no matter what. I would have paid money to see this on the show, so read it and enjoy!

And (I saved the best for last):

Happy Birthday Bev!

Whoops, I'm duty officer today and I have to run! Catch you guys later.

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

GREEN - UhSir
            RED - Gate_Girl12
            BLUE - Gate_Girl12
            AQUA - Suekay
            YELLOW - Gatebee
            PURPLE- Queen Eleta
            MAGENTA - Galaxy
            NAVY - Hulabaloo
            PURPLE - Bren Ren

Quick question...why exactly are we doing this???

Comment

I just watched Beachhead and...
              Spoiler:
              I loved it!! SG-1 are back together and it feels a lot more like stargate with Sam back. Her and Jack are definately together,I could see it in her eyes!! I can't wait for next week! I just hope we get Jack back in an ep soon! I miss him.
              I didn't want Vala to go! I didn't realise how much I liked her until I thought she was dead at the end and I was praying she wasn't I hope we get to see her again too because she was a great character and brought a lot of uhmour to the show that was missing due to the lack of Jack. I'm still not sure about Mitchell I don't feel that his character has really had any effect on me...
              My Rating for this ep:- 81/2 /10
              Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 20 August 2005, 09:01 AM. Reason: Sorry!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Bev!!!!! Happy Birthday!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                  what do you write your fave colour or something?
                  how come gategirl has red and blue?
                  someone answer quick before people steal all the colours!!!
                  sue asked us to add to the tally our favourite colours, and I happen to have two. I don't think its a competition, so two people can have the same colours.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                    Shippy hugs everyone!

It seems like it's been forever since I've been on and I've really missed you guys. My pics from the NJ con came out terrible, but the one that counts was great:

[url="http://photobucket.com/albums/y243/sugarshaker/?"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...r/d894632f.jpg

That's Marian (the Trupster), Carolina (LOL4JACK) and yours truly. I was sure I had a pic of Lynn as well, but apparently not. I'm sure they have already filed their con reports, so I won't repeat anything they may have said except to say that we had a blast and I'm already looking forward to next year!

Check this out when you have a chance: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1675903/13/

It's the first page from Chapter 13 of It Should Have Been Me by Ted Sadler. I'm posting it because this is exactly the sceen I wanted to see between Sam and Jack in Threads. In it, Sam realizes that her decision to "leave it in the room" was the biggest mistake of her life and she finally understands just how deeply she betrayed Jack by running off with Pete. She apologizes to Jack for not having the courage to make their relationship work and promises that he can now count on her to always be there for him no matter what. I would have paid money to see this on the show, so read it and enjoy!

And (I saved the best for last):

Happy Birthday Bev!

Whoops, I'm duty officer today and I have to run! Catch you guys later.
                    Sugarshaker we miss you! Get a home computer already! You take great pictures. Carolina started an Apophis thread so if you have a chance that a look. Did you see Beachhead! Don't want to chatter forever!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      I just watched Beachhead and...
                      Spoiler:
                      I loved it!! SG-1 are back together and it feels a lot more like stargate with Sam back. Her and Jack are definately together,I could see it in her eyes!! I can't wait for next week! I just hope we get Jack back in an ep soon! I miss him.
                      That's the way I saw it too. I really have to go back and watch it again, but I read her
                      Spoiler:
                      reluctance at being there
                      as after 8 years, she doesn't want to spend one more minute away from Jack!

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Hi everybody

Can somebody please please please please please read the latest fanfiction I'm busy writing. It is sort of action/adventure but I promise romance will show.

The story is about what would have happened if certain key events didn't happen in SG-1's live (courtesy of a Goa'uld changing the time line):
                        Stargate was never discovered - Catherine and her father was killed on the spot
                        Catherine therefore never got Daniel to assist with the Stargate program
                        Sam's mother wasn't killed in the accident therefore she never got things sorted out with her father. She married Jonas, killed him in self defense and landed up in jail.
                        Charlie never died, but Jack sorta raised him due to Sarah dying of cancer.
                        Teal'c served Anubis instead of Apophis, but found out in time what's up with his false 'god'.

The link is as follows: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2477801/1/

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                          Well it's drifted over to the States too. I think it's more common on the East Coast than here in the Midwest.

On Topic:
                          Beachhead
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam and Jack had a scene together! Well, sort of. She was in the same room as the phone that was connected to Jack's ear. It counts for me.
                          LOL! About your spoiler, counts for me too!!
                          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Sugarshaker we miss you! Get a home computer already! You take great pictures. Carolina started an Apophis thread so if you have a chance that a look. Did you see Beachhead! Don't want to chatter forever!
                            I'm working on it trupster! I have so many things going on right now my head is spinning. When it comes to Sam and Jack, though, I do want to chat forever.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              I'm working on it trupster! I have so many things going on right now my head is spinning. When it comes to Sam and Jack, though, I do want to chat forever.
                              I know what you mean .... chatting about Sam and Jack is such a lovely thing to do

Comment

GREEN - UhSir
                                RED - Gate_Girl12
                                BLUE - Gate_Girl12
                                AQUA - Suekay
                                YELLOW - Gatebee
                                PURPLE- Queen Eleta
                                MAGENTA - Galaxy
                                NAVY - Hulabaloo
                                PURPLE - Bren Ren