This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST-1 - Sure hope so!

I get about half the Governments 'minimum' rate of pay...they always find loop holes.

I hate my job and I hate the boss and I HATE IT!!!!!

Grr!!!

If any of the UK shippers lives near Ponden Mill Store...remember that I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...

On topic

SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
      Sam is weak because she angsts over Jack but she's not weak when she gets lovey-dovey with some guy who insists on treating her like a little girl?

I don't get it. Grrrrrrrrr!

Excuse me, I have to go before I blow a gasket!
      Umm... What you said... I completely agree.... Except, rather than blow a gasket, I've taken to taking it out in fic... Yeah, I'm back with Shameless Self Promotion once again... I've finally found my muse, in spite of some really good painkillers and other like meds, and I've gotten some things posted at long last!

The newest, and hot off the presses is this one, is "Recitfying Her Fall From Grace" which, in case the title doesn't make it completely obvious, is my fix to the Hallucination Conversation.

For the grown-ups, I've just completed a three-part story that's a missing scene fic for 1969... Definitely not for the kiddies, it's archived at the Sam&Jack Adult Fic archive. "It Was A Good Year" can be found here: http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/viewstory.php?sid=922

Okay, enough shameless plugging... back to the serious discussion... In my happy place, Sam & Jack Are together. They always have been, always will be, and nothing TIIC or anyone else says, Nothing can Ever Come Between Them!

Sam & Jack ARE Together Forever!!!!

And The Spudly Duckling never happened.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Happy Shipping!!!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

I tried to edit the above post, but it crashed on me... I was a dork and forgot the link for the first story! Trying One More Time!!!\

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ifyingher.html

<Nods self-satisfied> That's better.

Happy Fic-ing!!!
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

Okay I also just read Of F302s, Archeologists and COs. I laughed so much it hurts, seriously. You have a wicked sense of humour suekay I love it. Im still laughing now Gonna go read the rest of the Humorous fics now. Wow Im gonna have some strange dreams tonight!!!

Any way its late (well not really) I have a long day tomorrow (grrrr! got a wedding to go to) so Ill catch up with you all laters!

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((BRENREN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PLEASE stick around! We miss ya!

Somnium - glad you like my fics!!!
            sigpic

Comment

gatebee, what's that amanda pic from?

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

*bounce* *bounce* **bounce* *bounce* bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

SAM'S BACK!!!!!!

*bounce* *bounce* **bounce* *bounce* bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

Sam: What the heck was that?
                Jacob: A little out of control enthusiasm, I'd say...

Comment

Sally - I think that's from the directors' series for AT's ep...Resurrection!
                  sigpic

Comment

STOP PRESS - MEI MEI IS IN THE BUILDING...THREAD...

...HERE...waltzing...bouncing

Is Beach head airing right now????
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      STOP PRESS - MEI MEI IS IN THE BUILDING...THREAD...

...HERE...waltzing...bouncing

Is Beach head airing right now????
                      *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Just started!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can't have Jack, at least I get Sam back!!!!!

Comment

*plonks her butt down on a bean bag*

Well you know me...I'm a spoiler fiend...SPOIL AWAY!!!!!!

Please!

And it's good to have you back!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm.... Spoiler fiend.... Here's a few...
                          Spoiler:
                          Landry's arguing with Jack on the phone about needing Sam when she shows up in his doorway and says "reporting as ordered, sir." Evidently, Jack had already ordered her there but kept telling Landry that he couldn't have her! Landry says to Jack something about him being a very funny man. Of course, there was no RDA and no other side of the convo.

Later, Daniel, Teal'c, Sam, Mitchell and Vala are all getting ready to go through the gate and Mitchell says something about "How great is this! Got the band back together." Sam looks over at Vala and asks, "So what's with the new back up singer." *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

And they're all dressed in black... Daniel in black... Oops, Daniel thunk there for a minute!!

Comment

Thankies...more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Hmmm.... Spoiler fiend.... Here's a few...
                              Spoiler:
                              Landry's arguing with Jack on the phone about needing Sam when she shows up in his doorway and says "reporting as ordered, sir." Evidently, Jack had already ordered her there but kept telling Landry that he couldn't have her! Landry says to Jack something about him being a very funny man. Of course, there was no RDA and no other side of the convo.

Later, Daniel, Teal'c, Sam, Mitchell and Vala are all getting ready to go through the gate and Mitchell says something about "How great is this! Got the band back together." Sam looks over at Vala and asks, "So what's with the new back up singer." *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

And they're all dressed in black... Daniel in black... Oops, Daniel thunk there for a minute!!

Spoiler:
                              I do have to add that when Landry realized the joke that Jack played on him, he turned to Sam who could not stop smiling at the joke her "sweetheart" had made

On the other hand when CM says, we got the band back together I had the feeling that Vala was jealous of Sam....!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

SAM'S BACK!!!!!!

Sam: What the heck was that?
                                Jacob: A little out of control enthusiasm, I'd say...

*pounces, knocks over, and huggles the stuffing out of MM*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X