X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: Tangent
    Originally posted by michelleb
    but i think it does end shippyly. he wakes up, still too woozy to really understand what's going on, so no time for his 'commanding officer' persona to take over, he sees sam, and reaches out to her, whispering 'hey..hi'..in the softest voice, with such an amazing look of love in his eyes. it really sends shippy goose pimples down my spine (and no, he is definitely not looking at daniel. he's looking at her, and you can see he loves here, right then and there)
    I get the same way over that scene. But of course it's shippy. It's in season 4.

re: Shipping at work
    ummm..you need to work to earn momey to buy the dvd's so you can pause and zoom teh shippy moments?
    Okay, fine! I'll go do some work.

Comment

I checked with sky one, and stargate does indeed start later than usual, on 18th october (a tuesday) and atlantis starts on the 19th

Oh SG1 Just on my birthday !!! Do you think it will be a treat or trick?!!
      Guess we'll see!!! LOL

Caty :

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_O'neill
        Tu parle très bien anglais josephine je te rassure !

Thanks for those links Uhsir wahou i love shippers videos

Salut les francais

Je suis Francaise et mon site video : shippy Sam & Jack sont egalement la

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/StargateSG1.html

Y en a beaucoup .

Otherwise don't hesitate to visit the "Parlez vous Francais?" thread in the Off topic forum .

Caty

Comment

Caty,
          When I try to access a video I'm asked for a user name and password. Am I doing it wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
            And "My Immortal" (Evanescence). And... Oh forget it, so far every one of them is terrific.

And Alison Krauss' "When You Say Nothing At All" is all about Jack and Sam. (another hint, hint)

Okay, I need to log off immediately after posting this. I'm going to get fired. (Somebody tell me that would be a bad thing cuz I only see it as a means to spending more time shipping.)

I didn't make a video with "when you say nothing at all" but I made a Sam and Jack music video from "My Immortal" Evanescence ..it's not one of my last videos therefore won't have all clips season 8 but as far as I remember ..I think it was quite nice

Caty

Comment

Caty,
              When I try to access a video I'm asked for a user name and password. Am I doing it wrong?

Uhsir I PM 'ed you with some infos Look at your private message box

Caty

Comment

Hey shipper family

I thought I would pop in for a quick post in case I don't get the chance for a while. I haven't been here for nearly a week. I have been all over the place. I have been to Scotland, then to Cardiff and then Alton towers and I am still in one piece lol!

I haven't been able to read all the posts yet but I have seen some piccies that have been posted. Very good. Oh I watched A$$inity today on Sky One ...I still hate watching that episode even though we know the eventual outcome!
                Spoiler:
                I had to mute it at the end where she kept saying 'yes'...but I went to my happy place and reminded myself Sam and Jack are together now and has gone

And last but certainly not the least....

(((((((((((W))))))))))))

I am glad you are back. I missed ya! Oh and I told Kirsty (thelittlesis) you said hi and I told her about the bucket of custard! She waves back and say's that you should also watch your back in case some custard comes flying your way!

Hugs
                ~Tracey~
                Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 15 August 2005, 01:48 PM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Tracey -whereabouts in Scotland were you??? We could have met up!

Ah well...too late!

Anywho...I have some news...

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Tracey -whereabouts in Scotland were you??? We could have met up!

Ah well...too late!

Anywho...I have some news...

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHooo! Well done SueKay. What are you going to be studying!

Comment

Thank you Somnium!!!!!!!

It's either...

Criminology

or

Computer Suite (general computer studies)

but...

I'm on the waiting list for Social Sciences...

I'm making my final decision in two days!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*does the shipper salsa*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        If this includes TPTB, I don't know if I'm going to make it.
                        I hear ya!

Honestly, this thread has always been a safe place to vent shipper frustration, so I wouldn't want to censor others too much. Usually, after they get something off their chest with a good rant and then get a few hugs and words of encouragement from the family, they feel much better and shippier again. So, yes, this is a happy place, but it's also the virtual shipper rehab commune. We should allow people to post honestly-- and then stuff them with lots of shipper cookies.

ship sistah
                        Yeahsureyoubetcha!!

Pic by Mala50

Token ~

Comment

Suekay so glad things are on the up for you. Criminology sounds interesting and Id love to do the Computer Suite thingy (except am still in the dark ages when it comes to compy type stuffs).

Sam and Jack are Happy for you too........

Sam: Jack did you hear Suekay is going to Uni!
                          Jack: No way, Congratulations!
                          Sam: Always knew she'd do it. Well done.

Comment

To show how happy I am...
                            ----------------

Let's have a party!!!!!!!

------------------

I'm bouncing off the walls!

----------------------

NOTE TO SELF - DON'T HOTLINK YOU IMBECILE!!!!!!!

Soz...there were really nice smileys a second ago but they got replaced by anti-hotlink banners...so crud.
                            Last edited by sueKay; 15 August 2005, 02:58 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_O'neill
                              <snip>

and thanks for the gif token
                              You're welcome & to the Shipper Family!!

btw...do we know your parents??

Token ~

Comment

Josephine,

I will gladly share.
                                The videos are at
                                http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlwaysVideos.html
                                The Seal video is at the bottom of the page. Have a full tissue box ready.
                                Marimba's main page is at
                                http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways.html
                                It's a very interesting web site. Excellent, the finest quality, top-notch, magnifique!
                                You're welcome, and I think your english is fine.
                                Since you seemed to like the GIF I posted here , I have some larger GIFs that Marimba is hosting on her web site. Look for "Token's GIFs". But I'm not held accountable for eyestrain resulting from continued exposure to GIFs.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X