Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched S4 episode Tangent this morning with my rose tinted shipper glasses on and this is how I saw the last scene......

Sir! Colonel, can you hear me, it’s Carter. I need you to wake up…..SIR!

Dammit Jack, wake up! I love you! I haven’t waited all these years just
    to take you home in a box.

Whaaa……Caaarter? Is that you?

Yes sir, it’s me. Just hold on a little longer, we’re gonna ring you aboard

Hey Carter. So, you love me huh?

Alot more than I’m supposed to, is the phrase I think Sir

Oh yeah!

Gotta love those rose tinted glasses!!

Comment

Hehe, I only wish Tangent ended like that!

In regards to previous comments concerning Stargate trading cards, I have the movie, just brought Season one and six, got season four (which has best card showing WoO Sam and Jack ) and season seven. Looking for the rest.

Comment

I wish tangent ended like that!
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Aha my siggy, you like?

And thanks for the reputation!

((Im just a begginner at siggy making, i used Paint :eyeroll)
          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

ALOHA!

Well I won't be with you much today...Doctors appointment then an open day at Glasgow Caledonian (I'm going to form a single person sitting protest until they let me into a course!)

So I'll try and be back tonight.

MG - I've not even read the latest chapter and I don't see Mishy anymore as she's moved away, so I don't know what's happening with it.

I will be updating In Between the Threads though, so stay tuned!

Glad a lot of you liked That 'Sinking' feeling!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
              I agree completely! I've said it before, and I'll risk repeating myself ad nauseum to say it again, I ADORE alternate universes, or alternate timelines, or parallel universes, or whatever other variation that they want to come up with! As much as I do still wish we had seen a "real" kiss between "our" sam and jack... at least we got to see them kissing, and that's all it really takes to make *this* particular shipper a Very Happy Camper!

I'm so Easy to Please! (Just don't tell my Hubby!)
              Me too BrenREN ..I really like AU episodes ..but I prefer it when the ship is real .
              I thought Mobieus was a bit slow to get going specially the first part and I was very disappointed on the action of part 2 .

Anyway Happy shippy Monday everybody and I will leave you to it and go back to my new addiction

Caty
              Last edited by Catysg1; 15 August 2005, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Omigod, call 9-1-1!
                THUNK!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Anyway Happy shippy Monday everybody and I will leave you to it and go back to my new addiction

Caty
                  Lost !

Thanks Billie for those lines i wish tangeant ended like that !

Originally Posted by Token
                  and thanks for the gif token
                  Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Marimba,

I just visited your website and found the video for Seal's "Love's Devine" and wow!

Big WOW!

HUGE WOW!

That song alone always knocks me out, but your video paralyzed me! I sat here at my desk supposedly working, instead watching the video with tears coming down my cheeks hoping nobody stopped by my desk. I wanted to turn it off, but I couldn't.

Wow!

Comment

UhSir,
                      can you give the link of Marimba's website because the website seems to be really good !!, because i'm "new" on this topic and i didn't find it
                      Thank You !! (sorry for my bad english with the easiest vocabulary i can use )

Comment

Josephine,

I will gladly share.
                        The videos are at
                        http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlwaysVideos.html
                        The Seal video is at the bottom of the page. Have a full tissue box ready.
                        Marimba's main page is at
                        http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways.html
                        It's a very interesting web site. Excellent, the finest quality, top-notch, magnifique!
                        You're welcome, and I think your english is fine.

Comment

Hi Guys!

I got back from my holiday, not exactly in one piece but I'm still alive. I had a great time and I hope you guys have had shippy fun whilst I've been gone.

I also wish Tangent had ended like that. I always watch Stargate with Rose Tinted glasses, so I don't remember how it's 'supposed' to end. LOL, joking.

Wendy
                          Hugs
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josephine-paris
                            UhSir,
                            can you give the link of Marimba's website because the website seems to be really good !!, because i'm "new" on this topic and i didn't find it
                            Thank You !! (sorry for my bad english with the easiest vocabulary i can use )
                            Tu parle très bien anglais josephine je te rassure !

Thanks for those links Uhsir wahou i love shippers videos
                            Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Hi people, nice to have you back.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Thanks (for my english, lol) and thank you Uhsir for those links !

Comment

Working...
                                X