This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    I'd love to watch your vids Caty, but my computer's acting up again!!!!!

I can't win can I!

So...anyone got some nice shippy piccies for me...I mean us!

Shame but when you can ...you will love the one with Kate/Jack and all the shippy scenes plus it's extremely sexy ..In the meantime ..here is a little something for you

It's sexy too

Caty

Comment

(((((((((((Cathain)))))))))))))))

I can't green ya, but THANK YOU!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        I don't feel that speaking the truth is "bashing". Nothing that's been said on this thread in the last few days regarding AT's quotes has been false, and it's been those quotes and people's reactions to them. That's not bashing in my book. I do, however, resent the persecution of those who are posting. Just because something is in any way anti-AT (or anti RDA, for that matter, should it come up) doesn't give use the right to censor it.

Again, JMO. So bash away. . .
        Thank you Mary.
        sigpic

Comment

TV Land had a Night Court marathon this weekend, remind me of a ship I forgot on my list: Christine and Harry. I must have lost hope and quit watching, though, because I'm seeing episodes where she was married to some guy and I don't remember *ever* seeing those before. (That or I'm blocking it out of my memory!)
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              TV Land had a Night Court marathon this weekend, remind me of a ship I forgot on my list: Christine and Harry. I must have lost hope and quit watching, though, because I'm seeing episodes where she was married to some guy and I don't remember *ever* seeing those before. (That or I'm blocking it out of my memory!)
              I remember those two! I think I quit watching as well. I don't know how that relationship finally ended; however, I think it was badly.

Here's hoping our PTB are more favorable to us!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Oh my screencaps just weren't good enough for you eh? (((((((((())))))))))

Comment

((((((((Caty)))))))))

Thank you for the collage!

((((((((Token))))))))

Thank you for the gif!

This is kinda embarassing...I've re-found my first R-Rated Fic.

That 'Sinking' Feeling - Rated R for sexual content

Summary: Sam, Jack, a sink, a floor.and Jacob Carter at the door!

There's loads of computerish jargon (mucked up php I think) at the top of the page...just scroll past it.

Hope all of you (of the proper age) likey!
                  Last edited by sueKay; 14 August 2005, 06:08 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    Oh my screencaps just weren't good enough for you eh? (((((((((())))))))))
                    Oh, they were good enough; but don't you just enjoy love in motion?? ((((Cathain))))

Token ~

Comment

Oh, they were good enough; but don't you just enjoy love in motion?? ((((Cathain))))

*sigh* Sooooooo true!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                        Well i voted even tho im UK. I hope i voted for all the Shippy eps. But ten selections just aint enough!
                        (((((((((Hulabaloo))))))) Thank you so much

Regarding S5... I don't remeber the ep name, but the "Welcome to my world" phrase from Sam to Jack is one of my fav, as the Jack/Jacob scenes in this ep... (I think it's the season opener... damn not sure...)

I also like Meridian, the last 10 min of it is just priceless.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          *sigh* Sooooooo true!
                          You know it! *sigh*

Token ~

Comment

You know it! *sigh*

Ah...everytime I see that scene AT just dissolves and suddenly I'm in her place!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Aloha fair shippers!!!

MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all the green!!!!!

Believe it or not, I had FORTY more rep points when I came online today!

I'm updating 'In Between the Threads' tonight...more angst!

Cathain - you'd better not have duckspud dancing with Sam!!!
                              No problemo!

And when you gonna write the next chapter in "The Third Party?"

The last chapter was funny! I was LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by josephine-paris
                                Yes, Gatebee, you CAN dream !!!
                                i'll dream with you, 'cause i live in france, so i've to wait 1 year for the 9th season broadcasting , can you believe it ! , one year !
                                WELCOME!!!!!!

Pull up a bar stool here in the Shippertown Bar and Grill!!

Comment

Working...
                                X