This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    I went through my DVD's looking for shippy moments in Season 5 and the CLOSEST I came was a scene in Proving Ground with Sam and Jack eating together...

I think you're being rather generous in your interpretation of Season 5.

It wasn't just the most ship-less season ever...I think calling it the arctic wasteland of ship would be more apros pos...

LOL . Yes we really have to put our hands in the depts of the deep freezer to find any hints of ship in S5. I quite like the end of Fail Safe when they are stranded in space waiting to die or be found by the Asgard and Jack is lying next to Sam. We only hear him chating and don't see him until he gets up but it's rather touching to see that he chooses to be next to her waiting for death.

Comment

Season five has good stories, but it a ship void!

But...

Sam (to Jack, re. Jacob) Welcome to MY life!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Somnium - Yeah I'm going...it's within my price range and I can get there by train!

I'm really lucky with trains - I live a mile from a station that's at the end of the line - means trains are always on time and sit in the station for ten minutes...that means no running like an idiot!

I'm going but just for the con...Not the sightseeing.

Okay...

ADD YOUR NAME!!!!!!!

POSSIBLE list of UK GATECON attendees

SueKay
        Somnium
        scjon

Looks very interesting, doesn't it?

Re season 5. I couldn't find anything shippy about it either.
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

sueKay presents
          In Between the Threads - Chapter 11 - In Between the Shards
          Based DIRECTLY on Threads.
          Jacob tries to make Sam confront her fears, while Jack confronts his feelings...
          I love this story suekay!! R & R'd as requested!
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

OT but if anybody is interested in the Kate/Jack ship from LOST ..just finished a shippy video in my Lost page .. that you may want to check if you are lacking ship right now ...I opened a video thread for Lost at Intel if you want to check the thread one of those days !!!!and you can contact me there if you want to speak about the show or my videos .

And Sam and Jack forever

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              OT but if anybody is interested in the Kate/Jack ship from LOST ..just finished a shippy video in my Lost page .. that you may want to check if you are lacking ship right now ...I opened a video thread for Lost at Intel if you want to check the thread one of those days !!!!and you can contact me there if you want to speak about the show or my videos .

And Sam and Jack forever

Caty
              And if you don't know where Intel is...

http://www.stargate-intel.tk

Look under COMMUNITY, then FORUM, then scroll to the bottom and OFF TOPIC Chat!
              sigpic

Comment

And if you don't know where Intel is...

http://www.stargate-intel.tk

Look under COMMUNITY, then FORUM, then scroll to the bottom and OFF TOPIC Chat!

Thank you (((suekay)))

That was so so nice to make a shippy video , let me tell you

Caty

Comment

I'd love to watch your vids Caty, but my computer's acting up again!!!!!

I can't win can I!

So...anyone got some nice shippy piccies for me...I mean us!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd love to watch your vids Caty, but my computer's acting up again!!!!!

I can't win can I!

So...anyone got some nice shippy piccies for me...I mean us!
                    Shippy pics of what?

Comment

Of anything!

Preferably hugging/kissing/smiling/broca divide...

anything to put me in a good mood
                      sigpic

Comment

Of anything!

Preferably hugging/kissing/smiling/broca divide...

anything to put me in a good mood
                        Oh hoho are you talking to the right girl! *scampers off to choose the picks of the litter*

Comment

Did I mention that even the hint of shippy pics cheer me up???
                          sigpic

Comment

Heres my offering!

Well goodnight ladies ((((())))) its been along day so Im off to my shippy dreams now

Comment

Did I mention that even the hint of shippy pics cheer me up???
                              Just for Sue! I had to make them smaller because they would have been way too big!

(((((((((()))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                                Oh errr!!! LOL (strangly I know where your coming from )

BTW I think we should declare this a bash free zone! I like to think of this as my happy place, bashing kinda spoils it! I love all the SG cast even if sometimes I dont understand or agree with their charecters.
                                I don't feel that speaking the truth is "bashing". Nothing that's been said on this thread in the last few days regarding AT's quotes has been false, and it's been those quotes and people's reactions to them. That's not bashing in my book. I do, however, resent the persecution of those who are posting. Just because something is in any way anti-AT (or anti RDA, for that matter, should it come up) doesn't give use the right to censor it.

Again, JMO. So bash away. . .
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X