This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Jack was thinking about while trapped in "Abyss"
    Manip by me, pics snurched from Cathain (I think) and RDA.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      Hadn't heard when S9 was due to premier here in the UK so just checked on the general discussion page and am aghast to hear that it's not until the 18th October! I'm sure Skyone used to start it in sept
      it did used to start it in september...i've email sky to ask about stargate and atlantis. i'll let you know what i hear back
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Hello Shippers!!!

I just looked at the pics for beachhead and thought to myself: "I'm SOOOOO glad Sam is back!!!"
        Really...I miss the "old SG-1" so much!!!
        I really like Mitchell, but I want him as an addition, not as a replacement, if you know what I mean..

Has anyone else still problems to post?
        I can only use the quick reply and I hate QR!!!

Sorry....I'm in a whiny mood today...

Comment

Sam is coming on Friday and hopefully she will say something about how Jack and her had such a lovely time.... I can dream can't I.

Comment

sueKay presents
            In Between the Threads - Chapter 11 - In Between the Shards
            Based DIRECTLY on Threads.
            Jacob tries to make Sam confront her fears, while Jack confronts his feelings...
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, does that mean that is coming back!!!!! please, we need at least two chapters... the other one to get over him
              I'm not exactly sure how many chapters remain, at least two but not many more than that!

Originally posted by sueKay
              Cathain - you'd better not have duckspud dancing with Sam!!!
              I never said dancing did I?

Originally posted by Token
              Three people?? Well, here's hoping a BIG, FAT NO!!

*runs away chanting* "Sam and Jack Forever!!"

Comment

Yes, Gatebee, you CAN dream !!!
                i'll dream with you, 'cause i live in france, so i've to wait 1 year for the 9th season broadcasting , can you believe it ! , one year !

Comment

Originally posted by josephine-paris
                  Yes, Gatebee, you CAN dream !!!
                  i'll dream with you, 'cause i live in france, so i've to wait 1 year for the 9th season broadcasting , can you believe it ! , one year !
                  Hello Josephine,

Welcome to the shipper family !!!! nice to talk to you in another language different than my bad french, you'll find some old friends here.... Lonely Star and Florence (although she is vacationing in the south of france )

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Calling all shippers there is a poll on the scifi channel for a stargate marathon on Sept 2nd.... please help us US shippers to enjoy our favorite eps... so enjoy the voting
                    http://www.scifi.com/stargate/poll/

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      Calling all shippers there is a poll on the scifi channel for a stargate marathon on Sept 2nd.... please help us US shippers to enjoy our favorite eps... so enjoy the voting
                      http://www.scifi.com/stargate/poll/
                      Can you imagine? An all day ship fest!

Comment

yes !!!! glad to see you made it Josephine!!!! Welcome here !! and concerning waiting...THAT really sucks !!!

fortunately our dear writter shippers keep us from killing ourselves... SueKay, thanks for updating your "in between the threads so quickly" and with your finger broken !I hope you'll be better soon and thanks again !! that's still very good !!!

Now I'm waiting for the great news from Cathain !! I really liked the pic you made for the fic, that looks pretty good...and I'm sure the fic will only be better

thanks for the pics and the interviews guys, can't really remember you posted what but thank you so much ((((((((((((((((((((((family)))))))))))))))))

Comment

WELCOME JOSEPHINE!!!!

Have fun in our little corner of the fandom!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

GALAXY 800

CATHAIN 200
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a quick question...

IS ANYONE HERE GOING TO THE UK GATECON AT CHELTNHAM (sp) RACE COURSE NEXT YEAR????????
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                CONGRATULATIONS!!!

GALAXY 800

CATHAIN 200
                                Wow, Nell, thanks for keeping an eye....

I'll steel your post to say........

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X