This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    [snark] So, if they're all such shippers, how come we've not had any deep and meaningful S/J ship since S4? [/snark]

Are you sure Harry's not a shipper? I mean, nothing gets past Harry - he must know about Sam and Jack!
    But you'd think he'd say something to egg on Jack about it! I mean, they were stuck on that moon for weeks together!

Wouldn't he have said SOMETHING during that time???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      But you'd think he'd say something to egg on Jack about it! I mean, they were stuck on that moon for weeks together!

Wouldn't he have said SOMETHING during that time???
      Maybe that's why Jack shot him - the waccy plant was just an excuse

But yeah, Harry's the annoying personality that wouldn't let it lie

So, complete and utter speculation here, when's the wedding gonna happen, I've bought my hat and everything!
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe that's why Jack shot him - the waccy plant was just an excuse

But yeah, Harry's the annoying personality that wouldn't let it lie

So, complete and utter speculation here, when's the wedding gonna happen, I've bought my hat and everything!
        You know, he and Harry got to be almost friends at the end of Paradise Lost and then with IGTBK...

Who knows? Maybe he'd invite him to the shin dig.

Oh, wait...he'd only do that for the chance to shoot him again.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

What do you reckon the chances are of Harry using some of his old contacts to steal us a couple of scripts for S9????

I'm gonna go wacko waiting to see what happens with the ship *arghhhhhhhhh* JM's been posting lots the last week, but other than the
          Spoiler:
          packing to go fishing
          comment he's been very quiet about the ship.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
            Ohhhh. You may be right! They were very comfortable with each other. Perhaps that is when he first caught a hint. I'm sure there were other episodes where Sam/Jack/Jacob were together that he could have picked up on the fact that Jack was protective of Sam (more than he should have been).
            And vice versa! I was just watching Tangent this morning, and that's another perfect time he could have noticed. When they rescued Teal'c and Jack, and one of the first things Jack did was to reach out for her . . .

I didn't see him reaching for Daniel that way! <vbEEg>
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

It's funny...too bad Harry never gave any indication one way or the other...
              His conversation with Jack in "Desperate Measures" could be read as having shippy undertones, or perhaps I'm remembering it incorrectly.

Comment

Harry has never really been interested in anyone but Harry. I don't think he would care enough about Jack's happiness to even mention it, even if he did notice it.

Comment

What do you reckon the chances are of Harry using some of his old contacts to steal us a couple of scripts for S9????

I'm gonna go wacko waiting to see what happens with the ship *arghhhhhhhhh* JM's been posting lots the last week, but other than the
                  Spoiler:
                  packing to go fishing
                  comment he's been very quiet about the ship.
                  This is completely intentional...TPTB don't want us to know TOO much or we (that is all Gaters) might be really happy or really ticked off.

Even in the Beyond the Gate special, they said they were going to be hitting on a very touchy topic (J/S ship) and implied that some would be thrilled whereas they might need bodyguards for the others
                  Spoiler:
                  as a shipper, I'm glad to say I'm on the side that was happy...HEY, WE GOT FISHING HERE FOLKS!!!

So, it's a good move for them to only say so much as to pique our curiousity to the point that we want to see what they're up to. (BLAST! I ended that sentence with a PREPOSITION!!!)

Of course, if they say TOO little, they run the risk of frustrating ALL parties...

Rock --------- TPTB --------- Hard Place

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    And vice versa! I was just watching Tangent this morning, and that's another perfect time he could have noticed. When they rescued Teal'c and Jack, and one of the first things Jack did was to reach out for her . . .

I didn't see him reaching for Daniel that way! <vbEEg>
                    I love Jack's reaction to seeing Sam in the cargo ship! He's so happy to see her - obviously cos she's gonna save his life - again, but there's joy there that just for her
                    sigpic

Comment

This is completely intentional...TPTB don't want us to know TOO much or we (that is all Gaters) might be really happy or really ticked off.

Even in the Beyond the Gate special, they said they were going to be hitting on a very touchy topic (J/S ship) and implied that some would be thrilled whereas they might need bodyguards for the others
                      Spoiler:
                      as a shipper, I'm glad to say I'm on the side that was happy...HEY, WE GOT FISHING HERE FOLKS!!!

So, it's a good move for them to only say so much as to pique our curiousity to the point that we want to see what they're up to. (BLAST! I ended that sentence with a PREPOSITION!!!)

Of course, if they say TOO little, they run the risk of frustrating ALL parties...

*sigh* unfortunately I agree with you. I don't think we're gonna get any more ship indicators than we've already got. Makes the waiting all the more intense As for the hard place, well .... they wrote themselves there, I'm sure they can come up with a cushion to make it more comfy

I'm just gonna look forward to every scrap thrown our way, and then analyse it to death
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Something tells me that Joe Mallozzi is a shipper to..... so what's the plan?

- Letters to the producers?
                        - Petition on-line?
                        My concern about this is that, since we pretty much know that RDA's time on the show in S9 is going to be pretty much non-existent, if they give us anything shippy, it'll be something stupid like Jack in somebody else's body or, God forbid, another AU with the same. How can they possibly give us ship if one of the pair isn't around?

I fully support and respect Rick for doing what he's doing, and by asking for something that he can't be in, I get the feeling we're just setting ourselves up for a kick in the teeth.

And heaven knows we should know what that feels like by now . . .
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

*sigh* unfortunately I agree with you. I don't think we're gonna get any more ship indicators than we've already got. Makes the waiting all the more intense As for the hard place, well .... they wrote themselves there, I'm sure they can come up with a cushion to make it more comfy

I'm just gonna look forward to every scrap thrown our way, and then analyse it to death
                          Maybe we shippers can ship them some rope to help them out of the ditch they've dug for themselves.

Unfortunately, if their record is any indication, they'd more than likely hang themselves with it...

(hey, that's what, 3 clichés and a mixed metaphor? I'm on a roll)

Comment

Spoiler:

Well, I'm a shipper, and I'm in the 'they'd better get bodyguards' camp. They've screwed us one too many times for me to think anything but badly of the whole lot of them. IMO, TPTB's only concern is to make $$, and they really don't care whether we're happy or not.

If that sounds bitter, I'm sorry, but I admit - I am. And it amazes me that so many fans are so "okay" with being kicked in the teeth. I guess they're/you're just much more optimistic than I am. These days, I mostly just read the forum and shake my head, but you caught me on a talkative day.
                            - Mary

Comment

Maybe we shippers can ship them some rope to help them out of the ditch they've dug for themselves.

Unfortunately, if their record is any indication, they'd more than likely hang themselves with it...

(hey, that's what, 3 clichés and a mixed metaphor? I'm on a roll)

Congratulations! Jack would be proud

I'd prefer tptb not to hang themselves just yet - there's still the chance we'll want to lynch them at the end of S9

To celebrate my 500th post, I thought I'd link my new desktop - I reworked it a bit for the sig

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ghtdesktop.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! Jack would be proud

I'd prefer tptb not to hang themselves just yet - there's still the chance we'll want to lynch them at the end of S9

To celebrate my 500th post, I thought I'd link my new desktop - I reworked it a bit for the sig

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ghtdesktop.jpg
                                He congratulations to your 500 post !! I think you now get an update of your avatars and you can choose more avatars !! there are new !! the old ones are still there but now there are new avatars
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X