This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
    Wow, someone else that shipped for Ethan and Amelia!!!! I loved them!!! Can I say that again, I loved them!!! I also love Rogue and Gambit and really wish they would play that up in the Xmen movies. Maybe the third one? A girl can dream LOL
    Yayyy! I 'm not the only one! {{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}

Oh, and I remembered one more just before bed last night:

Joey/Rachel (Ross was an annoying whiner for me. LOL)
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      ((((sg1 fanintn))))

I live in an urban conurbation (albeit on the edge) within 50 miles of three cities...unless I have a degree...no-one will give me a career-driven job.

Universities aren't in the habit of hiring undergrads that aren't studying...although my friend Gillian is a clerical assistant at Glasgow.

I'd love to do something to do with one of the following - geology, ancient history, writing or digital art...I'm going to apply for Earth Science...see if I can get that.

Everyone here has been so supportive of me...and the ammount of PMs, emails and posts here has really meant something to me...I'm so grateful I'm part of such an amazing online community.

(((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))
      If you printed out (or burned a CD) of some of your art work, a small printing or advertising firm would be foolish not to consider it.....at least for part-time employment! But as long as you stay focused, it will all work out!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
        HailDorothy
        Cathain
        & sueKay

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us!!
        (now get those WIPs finished!)

BTW... Even though I have a filing cabinet full of fics and more waiting to be read and filed, I have never nominated fics. I don't really know why. All you fanfic authors out there should know that I, for one, am truly thankful that you share your creativity with me!! (even when you leaving me hanging ) (((((Fanfic authors))))))

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
          Don Diego and Victoria?!? As is the one that aired on what was then known as The Family Channel? Don Diego, played by Duncan Regehr? I love and *so* miss that show!

Okay, so let's see if I have a list:

Jack/Sam
          Josh/Donna
          Harm/Mac
          Will/Deanna
          Spike/Buffy

Wow, my list isn't as impressive as everyone else's, but I guess I'm picky!

Yes, that's the one. I really loved those Family Channel series. (I remember Zorro, Bordertown, and Rin Tin Tin, K9 Cop were all on back to back.)

And no, you're not picky. Some of us are just obsessively shippy. I've shipped all my life for somebody or other - never could really explain the compulsion, but that's me!
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

((((Token))))

I only ever nominated fanfic writers at the SJFAs...to be honest I'm not much bothered by the SGFAs.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              Congratulations!!!
              HailDorothy
              Cathain
              & sueKay

BTW... Even though I have a filing cabinet full of fics and more waiting to be read and filed, I have never nominated fics. I don't really know why. All you fanfic authors out there should know that I, for one, am truly thankful that you share your creativity with me!! (even when you leaving me hanging ) (((((Fanfic authors))))))
              Indeed!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                Hey no worries, I'm just trying to procrastinate from actually working!
                Nah..ah..ah We are *for now* patiently waiting for your genius in print!! How much flattery does it take to get a sequel?

Token ~

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                  HailDorothy
                  Cathain
                  & sueKay

Awwww

Well let me counter with my own! My thanks to everyone who enjoys my work and give me such sweet and kind reviews!

((((((token and LOL4Jack)))))))

Comment

Nah..ah..ah We are *for now* patiently waiting for your genius in print!! How much flattery does it take to get a sequel?

Oh jeez now I'm blushing.

*puts on cool cover* Well remember everyone, any ideas, songs or anything you have PM me!

Comment

Round 49 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The First Ones was eliminated in Round 48.

Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is at #10, and is again in danger of being voted off.

You can make a difference! Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post4420522

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Comment

May I Have This Dance? - Sam and Jack become dance partners when Pete is away and Daniel is unable to help out.

A Major and her Gentleman - A bachelorette auction changes Sam's life forever.

Someone to Watch Over Me - Sam and Jack go undercover as a married couple to flush out an NID conspiracy.

Yes I love all three of these stories and I can't wait for more chapters for each one!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                          Yes I love all three of these stories and I can't wait for more chapters for each one!!!!!!
                          /

Well thank you I'm glad you enjoy! I'm trying to get them done since I keep getting this flood of new ideas!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm here but I'm trying to think of something profound to add

About the voting opening, I must say I was surprised to get a nomination for my Teal'c / humor story "Ladies Man" and none for "May I Have This Dance?" or "Someone to Watch Over Me" - especially since those two stories pull in most of my reviews.

And in S/J ship related news, I'm finishing up my "A Major and her Gentleman" series and I need a song to play at Sam and Jack's wedding that will not only work for our lovely pair but allow for romantic interaction for other characters as well (fans of the series might know what I'm talking about). Anyway - any ideas?
                            Cathain,

I think the reason "Someone to watch over me" wasn't nominated is because unfinished stories cannot be nominated not because it isn't a great fic :-)

BTW - if you are still looking for help with it let me know what you need.

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              Yes, that's the one. I really loved those Family Channel series. (I remember Zorro, Bordertown, and Rin Tin Tin, K9 Cop were all on back to back.)

And no, you're not picky. Some of us are just obsessively shippy. I've shipped all my life for somebody or other - never could really explain the compulsion, but that's me!
                              Oh, Rin Tin Tin K9 Cop! *sigh* I loved that show. Jessee was HOT!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                                Cathain,

I think the reason "Someone to watch over me" wasn't nominated is because unfinished stories cannot be nominated not because it isn't a great fic :-)

BTW - if you are still looking for help with it let me know what you need.
                                Really? "May I Have This Dance?" has been nominated before though.

And really any ideas for any series or any song ideas are fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X