X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    ((((Sam))))

I can't resit my exams...I've left school.
    SueKay, I'm so sorry you didn't get the results you needed. But you did get an A in English and it doesn't get better than that .
    You sure you can't do the other exams again next year? Can you talk with the university admissions board and ask for their advice? they may sugest other courses /universities that accept your grades . And remember there are always other paths to take us where we want to go, it may just take a litle longer.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes PM

Comment

Since we're in a Con mood with the Nj quartet's piccies...how about an oldie?

From left to right...Ronny Cox, sueKay, Paul McGillion, Astronomicalchick, Teryl Rothery and Mishy Mo!

Note --- I've lost a stone and a half since this piccie!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

From left to right...Ronny Cox, sueKay, Paul McGillion, Astronomicalchick, Teryl Rothery and Mishy Mo!

Must you keep teasing me that you've met him?

Comment

Yes or course...

BTW - I'm not spoiled for sga s2...who's the guy in your sig???
          sigpic

Comment

Yes or course...

BTW - I'm not spoiled for sga s2...who's the guy in your sig???
            Meanie!

Anyway no spoilers needed, Major Lorne from "Enemy Mine" (S7). A group of us here on Gateworld have decided his first name should be Marcus

Comment

Round 48 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Holiday was eliminated in Round 47.

Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) has risen to #7, and is again in danger of being voted off.

You can make a difference! Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...34#post4417834

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Comment

Cathain - I know who he is now, and I'd love to join in, but I'd get immediately kicked off of that thread due to a certain member of the that thread's rather Oedipal complex...She hates me...the mods like her...go figure
                sigpic

Comment

Cathain - I know who he is now, and I'd love to join in, but I'd get immediately kicked off of that thread due to a certain member of the that thread's rather Oedipal complex...She hates me...the mods like her...go figure
                  Well we still have this thread together!

Comment

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...oMishyandI.jpg

SueKay, that is a lovely pic . I have never been to a CON.
                    Just dreaming out loud ..... what if RDA and AT had a CON? Just typing the idea makes me feel giddy.

pic fr stargatesg1971

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Happy Birthday, jafacakes!!!

May all your Shipper Dreams come true!!!

I'm going to *cough* borrow Token's post, and add to the congratulations for jafacake's birthday!
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't resit my exams...I've left school.
                        All is not lost! You can resit them if you want. You can do them at college or at night classes.

I was watching "Lockdown" this evening, and there were some lovely 'looks' between Sam and Jack. *sigh* It's just a pity that's all we get! I loved it when....
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack, Sam and Teal'c are in the infirmary visiting Daniel after Jack shoots him. When Daniel asks who shot him, Sam uses her eyes to tell Daniel it was Jack. I just found this funny!
                        sigpic

Comment

So Bev...not mad at me for flunking your subject???

ZERO HOUR TOMORROW NIGHT!!! YAY!!!

I gave the video of that ep to astronomical chick to keep...so I've only seen it twice...POT PLANTS!!!!!

^this is a strong indication of my need for sleep!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            You know I really don't think being a Sam fan has that much to do with disliking Vala. A lot of people on the threads have posted that they like both Vala and Sam. I don't see her as a replacement for Sam. A lot of people dislike Vala because of the way she is written. One bad sexual joke after another gets boring.
                            But how she's written IS her character, Rogue. (shuffles feet, looks at floor) I love Claudia Black, and I was very fond of Aeryn Sun. But Vala......well, so far, I have not been impressed by her moral fortitude. Of course, I think they plan to have her do
                            Spoiler:
                            something selfless before she goes, to leave us feeling good about her when she goes away.
                            And, differences of opinion are why they make both chocolate and vanilla!

Originally posted by trupi
                            Adam who runs Creation convention and Don both said that RDA will be back for future episodes. However, when, how many and what season? Don did say that RDA wanted to do some charitable work and was one of the main reason (beside being with his daughter) for not staying on SG-1. It was not a money issue, in fact Gary Jones said they offered him a indecent amount of money which he refused.
                            Originally posted by nell
                            I know this is the Sam & Jack thread, but I gotta say it....can RDA be anymore endearing and attractive than when he stands by his principles?? ** sigh**
                            *** Double sigh! *** And thank goodness someone finally decided to give us a little info!

Finally, on the photo from the NJ con! I've figured out which one is trupi, because of the other photo posted of her with the jaffa. But which of you is which on the other 2/3 of the couch? Inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

I have a question before I head to get some sleep...

am I the only one here that really enjoyed s7 and the beginning of s8...I LOVE New Order, Lockdown and Zero hour...

...lol
                              Spoiler:
                              Watched New Order 2 with my mum the other day...when fifth appeared as Pete, my mum proclaimed.. "There's that deranged stalker Sam's doing it with! I knew there was something not right about him...Now I know he's that replicator guy!

So now my mum thinks that Pete's been Fifth in disguise!!!

Night all!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                                Here is the dialogue:

Kawalsky:(....) So you and Sam, you never had a thing in your world, huh?

Jack: Sam is a Major in my world.

Kawalsky: Yeah, I know. It's against regulations, right? You two look pretty good together, let me tell you.

Jack: Kawalsky? During your Special Ops training, in your world, did they cover silence?

*squeee* Love what Jack says...especially when he replies to Kawalsky: "Sam is Major in my world".
                                I mean, he could have said "No, why woud I?" or something like that (okay, propably not..Jack is a gentleman).
                                So this is the only reason for him why they "never had a thing": because Sam is a Major.
                                And that's at the beginning of season 3, so pretty early!!!

And Kawalsky is such a shipper, don't you think?
                                Yep. I definitely agree. It's too bad "our" timeline's Kawalsky went out of the series so early. For that reason and because he was such a great character who could do dramatically serious and good humor all in the same scene.

Besides our ShipperTeal'c, I think K would have been a great foil for the Sam and Jack ship. And probably a very *vocal* one too! If TPTB'd kept the character, couldn't you imagine him always getting in digs whenever he could to Jack about the ship (who he knew from before the SGC) and K teasing Sam once he got to know her better and saw the UST sparking between his two pals?
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X