This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanx sue kay for the good word about discovery
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

(((((Pittsburghgirl)))))

Where have you been? Not seen you in a few days!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        (((((Pittsburghgirl)))))

Where have you been? Not seen you in a few days!
        hi suekay

(((((suekay))))

work orientation-two weeks of all kinds of useless and useful stuff-school starts in austin next tuesday-that is if our state legislators manage to put school finance together.

sorry to hear about your school stuff-hope that another door opens for you soon.

take care
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Thank you...I should be okay...I've seen a clearance course at University I'd like to do.

Anyhow...

Isn't anyone going to notice the

THREADS FISHY LOVE-HEART - Look at the piccy gatebee posted!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers

Hope everybody is great and shipping fine ..Sam and Jack are together just not on screen shame

Anyway just let you know that I opened a "LOST" video thread at Stargate Intel where I posted 2 videos ..One of the survivors and the mystery of the Island and my second one is for Claire & Charlie that I find really cute ..video titled " Carribean Blue" Enya . oH It's all about their happy moments ( shippy) ..the sad one will come later .

Next video should be Jack/ Kate and afterthat Sun/Jin

and congrats on everybody who passed their exams .
            (((Suekay))) I hope you 'll be able to find a universtiy for this year ..If not take a sabatic year ...You may think about going and traveling abroad //learn a language ( could be good)and then find the uni of your choice the following year ..A lof of friends of mine have done that and they loved it

Caty

Comment

SueKay why don't you save your money and come to the United States to college! I work at Brooklyn college and we take lots of UK and West Indies students. Also lots of your last years cources are considered college level in the states. So you might already be a term into our university. Check it out-www.brooklyn.cuny.edu-got nothing to lose. The water heart is great-thanks Mala!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes3.14
                Thanks for the video links Oma So many videos to watch I went to hoodatlair.com and watched The Promise, Another Sun, and The Rose. Great videos.

Caty I went to your website ,and dear goodness you have a lot of videos, but how do I download them to watch?

Oh and thank you florence for your links. It's a good thing I have some free time on my hands at the moment.

Archimedes About my Stargate videos ..I just PM' ed you

Caty

Comment

Good morning everyone-please if you have a second, pop onto the Apophis thread and leave a message to Peter or tells us about your favorite Apophis episode. Lol4Jack and I are trying to keep the thread on the first page so if Peter drops by he will see it quickly. We gave him the address and he said he would drop by when time permitted. We work so it's difficult for us to keep updating the thread so it stays on the front page. We will be back later with more NJ con. photo. Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear that everybody had a smashing time at the CON .. Fantastic pics .

Love you all

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Hi Shippers

Hope everybody is great and shipping fine ..Sam and Jack are together just not on screen shame

Anyway just let you know that I opened a "LOST" video thread at Stargate Intel where I posted 2 videos ..One of the survivors and the mystery of the Island and my second one is for Claire & Charlie that I find really cute ..video titled " Carribean Blue" Enya . oH It's all about their happy moments ( shippy) ..the sad one will come later .

Next video should be Jack/ Kate and afterthat Sun/Jin

and congrats on everybody who passed their exams .
                      (((Suekay))) I hope you 'll be able to find a universtiy for this year ..If not take a sabatic year ...You may think about going and traveling abroad //learn a language ( could be good)and then find the uni of your choice the following year ..A lof of friends of mine have done that and they loved it

Caty

I've never watched The Lost but I might have to check out your vids anyways since they're so good. And I love Carribean Blue. I don't know how many musicians I'm into now because of your vids. I loved your Sam/Jack Threads vid, and now I've got some Enya, Oh and I found the 5+ min version of 'I Will Find You' Thanks so much for answering my questions. and I've gotten into Celine Dion in a big way since the first time I saw "I Surrender" and the list goes on...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        I've never watched The Lost but I might have to check out your vids anyways since they're so good. And I love Carribean Blue. I don't know how many musicians I'm into now because of your vids. I loved your Sam/Jack Threads vid, and now I've got some Enya, Oh and I found the 5+ min version of 'I Will Find You' Thanks so much for answering my questions. and I've gotten into Celine Dion in a big way since the first time I saw "I Surrender" and the list goes on...

Yes Melpomene great tracks on my Sam and Jack video page ..I love Nightwish and Within Temptation myself ..Enya is so great and fantastic for Lost videos . will do more of her

I will find you is the track I used for Mulder & Scully when she was abducted and he was looking for her . Glad you found the 5 minutes version .me I had to loop it twice to finish that lovely arc .

I surrender is I think one of my best music video ..OK I could not use all the 8 seasons SG1 clips at the time but still , the tempo is just great for a Sam and Jack video
                        Thank you for your support over the past few years .

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 09 August 2005, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Does anyone here watch 24? I just started renting the DVD so I am at the end of Season 1.

You know after watch 24, I am glad in some ways Sam and Jack didn't have a relationship while they were working together. Poor Nina on 24 takes a lot of crap from her Superiors for having had a relationship with Jack(her boss). Even thought it takes two to tango, it seems the woman still takes the blame.
                          Last edited by Rogue; 09 August 2005, 07:32 AM.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

(((Caty)))

BTW - The heart's not a manip...but it may be a message from the guys who did the fx!

(((Trupi)))

My parents are both disabled and as a result the only income we have is basic benefits and my wage...I can't afford to move away...Even if my parents were well...It'd be too dear...I can't aford to go on holiday on the UK let alone move to another country. I'd love to do that but sadly no.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Does anyone here watch 24? I just started renting the DVD so I am at the end of Season 1.

You know after watch 24, I am glad in some ways Sam and Jack didn't have a relationship while they were working together. Poor Nina on 24 takes a lot of crap from her Superiors for having had a relationship with Jack(her boss). Even thought it takes two to tango, it seems the woman still takes the blame.

I only watched season 4 but that was absolutely great

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Life?? Oh, right....that thing that happens outside of Stargate. I haven't read anything in 8 years that gives me the impression that MS thinks "ships" have a positive impact on Stargate, am I wrong? Has there been any successful scifi shows or movies that DIDN'T have a touch of 'ship'? I think MS is offbase in his thinking. JMHO.
                                I know this was a few pages ago but I'm still catching up

As far as MS and ship, I think he just doesn't like it. He'd probably be an anti-shipper if he was a fan here at GW, or just stick to the general discussion type threads *shrugs*. Which is kinda funny when you think about all the Shau're and Sarah scenes. Although I haven't seen S9 yet, I think of Vala/Daniel as more goofing around than as ship - we'll have to wait and see. Poor MS

Personally, I see ship in everything I'm just a hopeless case

(Edit: This came out as rather flippant and a bit disrespectful - but it wasn't intentional - more pointing out the irony of MS's situation in SG)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X