• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Hi Shippers....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all:

CONGRATS NELL and BILLIE for your posting milestone

2nd, if you have a chance of going to a CON, please do so... it was my first one and it was so much fun... but my milestone.... meeting Trupi, SugarShaker and Lynn... can you guess who is who

Yeah, I'd love to go to a Con, if we ever have them in Melbourne. I had the op to see Amanda three years ago (oy, that was years ago!) when she came to Australia in November to do a fund raising gig for the Royal Children's Hospital. It was so great getting to meet her. She is such a nice, charming and genuine person.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      I don't know if I'd call it nervous but there are two scenes in Point of View.

One, AU Sam says to Jack about our Sam, "You don't think of her in that way, do you?" and Jack says nothing and doesn't look at AU Sam, but you can tell he has thought of her "in that way."

Second, Kawalsky says something to him about him and our Sam, and Jack replies angrily, don't remember the exact words--something about Kawalsky's lack of intelligence. Again Jack does not really deny anything.

I believe Jack tells Kawalsky in Point of View:
      Spoiler:
      "Kawalsky, During your Black ops training, in your world, did they ever teach you silence?"
      something along those lines

Also Melbourne peeps, I emailed Minotaur. They said they will continue to stock Fandemonium Stargate novels, as long as their supplier keeps...supplying :s ...them. :d

Great pic is also from Out of Mind:

cheers!

8 days and counting 'til Season 8 box set :d

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        wow that is so nice to hear that RDA will come back. The Sam and Jack ship will be saved after all. S9 finally ala JAG.

pic by Mala
        y'know...id it just me, or does the spray off the fish look like a loveheart???
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well...

No university for me...I got even worse results than I was expecting

Advanced higher music - D
          Higher English - A (the only good result)
          Higher Business Management - C
          Modern Studies - Fail

Oh well...off to the job centre I go.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Well...

Modern Studies - Fail

Too bad you get another try? What's that Modern Studies all about?

Comment

Well...

Modern Studies - Fail

I just wanted to pop in before I go out. I know it off topic but anyway....

(((((((((suekay))))))))))

I know nothing I can say will make you feel better! But you got way better results than I did in A-levels! I got C in Psychology, D in History and a fail in biology and I still made it to uni (granted I am doing a diploma first, but after a year of working I will do a year course to get my degree in nursing) after I first took out a gap year! It is all about angles. I don't know what you want to do at uni, but there may be other ways of doing what you want! I know it may not feel like it now though!

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Sir Ruff - that was my last chance

Modern Studies - politics and humanities.

Pretty ironic I failed it considering I'm a member of a political party, and I'm a political activist too.

Oh well...
                sigpic

Comment

((((Tracey)))))

I'm just relieved that I did well last year...Unfotunately, for what I want to do...There's no alternatives...You have to go to University...I'll try clearance, but I doubt I'll find anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

((((Tracey)))))

I'm just relieved that I did well last year...Unfotunately, for what I want to do...There's no alternatives...You have to go to University...I'll try clearance, but I doubt I'll find anything.
                    I did better in the first year too! Really? That is quite evil! You never know, they might find a place. One of my friends got 200 UCAS points (she wanted to do a psychology degree) and she got accepted to Birmingham uni even though they wanted 300+ UCAS points (and that is a big jump)!

Can you not re-take the second year of A-levels again if you wanted to? Our college allowed people to do that! I was going to but I wanted a gap year and then found out about my course!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I don't want to go to a college...Scottish colleges are different from English colleges. We also stay at school rather than going to a sixth form college. I had to leave as I'd been at school for the maximum length of time.

I'm going to check my UCAS points later!

(((((hugs)))))
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                        Hi there, and welcome to the wonderful world of Sam and Jack shipdom. I'm pretty new myself and from Oz!

Ps: If you provide the pics and tell me what you had in mind for a banner or signature, my services are yours.

thanxs i have to find the pics but im thinking along the lines of sam and jack(of couse(sp)) and a alias one of shippy moments and thanxs for the offer ill c when i can PM u the pics.

Thanxs everybody for welcoming me hope i can contribute something at least to the sam and jack community!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

((((Tracey)))))

That sounds a bit hard.. Here one can try as many times as one likes.. We had a guy who finally got in after trying 13 times but i can guess how you feel.. Been there kinda. It sucks

Comment

I don't want to go to a college...Scottish colleges are different from English colleges. We also stay at school rather than going to a sixth form college. I had to leave as I'd been at school for the maximum length of time.

I'm going to check my UCAS points later!

(((((hugs)))))
                            Ah yes. I should have known that seeing as 2 of my cousins come from Scotland! I get you now. That is a shame though!

Cool! I hope you feel better soon. (((((hugs)))))

I have to go now but I'll probably be back later!
                            So speak to you then. If you ever want to talk more just pm me!

Oh and staying on topic, Sam and Jack forever!

~Tracay~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I agree Token.If I was an Actor I would want to do Action/Adventure a little Comedy and Ship as well.I cannot imagine Movies like StarWars and the Matrix without the Ship.IMO SciFi needs Ship to bring everything together.Regarding the ratings anyone else find it strange SG-1 has the same ratings as last week? I also see Atlantis is down this Year in the ratings.I think these Show needs to work on having a great first episode to start to the Season so you build momentum.I always liked the Cliffhanger ending so you really look forward to the first episode of the new Season.I do not watch Atlantis but it seems that TPTB of both Shows are waiting too long to get on with the Action.These Shows really need to try to put 2 great episodes together to keep the Fans interested.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS - Discovery has successfully touched down in California!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X