X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Shel - what I was saying is...

Spoiler:
    *If* the Janet in ripple effect is AU...I think it'd be nice if *our* Sam talked to her about her relationship with Jack...we know Janet's not coming back, so I think she'll be an AU character...it'd be nice if an AU Janet talked to Sam about OU (our universe) S/J ship

I didn't make that very clear...hope you all understand
    Ah, oky doky, getcha now. Sorry! Yeah, that would be nice.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering how could I get ahold of Mala50? I wanted to ask her if I could use this picture from Ship Day for my "May I Have This Dance?" series.

Comment

Cathain

Try a Thread called Mala's world - In off topic chatter...she's not been around the last few days, but just leave a post and she'll get back to you!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Cathain

Try a Thread called Mala's world - In off topic chatter...she's not been around the last few days, but just leave a post and she'll get back to you!
          ((((sue))))

Thanks!

Comment

I love it when Sam gets all tongue tied and nervous when asked about Jack. Very shippy moments! The scene from heroes is a classic!!

Quote taken from S7 Heroes episode transcript here on GW.
            Spoiler:

BREGMAN: How do you feel about Colonel O'Neill?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...heroes_sam.jpg

CARTER: ah ... *Smiles* ... He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest, quite self effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he really is. Bottom line: He's an incredibly strong leader who's given more of himself for this program than anyone has given for ... *thinks* well ... anything I can imagine.

BREGMAN: You spend a lot of time together outside of work?

CARTER: err ... we don't get much time outside of work. When we do our personal interests are little different .

BREGMAN: did you ever hear the expression: opposites attract.

CARTER: *smiles* we have a very professional relationship

BREGMAN: Really? Do you ... Professional? After everything you've been through ... You must of ... maybe if it's not too much to say ... faced death together.

CARTER: Yeah ... not unlike countless Military personnel through out the years ... look I won't deny there's not a bond between us ... Daniel and Teal'c are also like family to me. Colonel is first and foremost my superior officer. Even if there was potential for something more ... and I'm not saying that there is err ... our military positions, and the very nature of our jobs wouldn't allow for it. *swallows, kinda nods. Definitely nervous.

Love it! She's so nervous it's great!!

And as for Jack, the only moment i could think of where Jack gets a bit nervous is in CJ S8

Quote taken from S8 Citizen Joe episode transcript GW
            Spoiler:

S.G.C. INFIRMARY. Joe is sitting on the side of a bed having some blood taken as Jack stands nearby.

JOE: Between you and me, I totally see the analogy -- Burns as Goa'uld.

O'NEILL: Thank you!

JOE: And don't worry -- I won't say a word about your feelings for ... squeeeeee!!

(At that moment Sam walks in. Jack raises a finger to Joe warningly. Joe jumps off the bed and holds out his hand to Sam. She takes it.)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/CJ.jpg

JOE: This is such an honour. I don't know how to thank you for all you've done for our planet. There are not enough words!

CARTER (cautiously): It's nice to meet you too. (She looks at Jack.)

O'NEILL: Joe Spencer.

JOE: I was particularly impressed with the time you blew up that sun.

CARTER: Well, thank you! I had a bit of help.

JOE: And as far as this whole Pete Shanahan thing goes ...

(Jack claps his hand onto Joe's shoulder to stop him....)

Great scenes!!

Comment

Ah happy ship moments

Comment

hi guys wow haven't been here since ship day i am so ashamed!!!

i have been busy with work and of course its summer holidays for the girls.
                i have been reading over the posts,and i love the idea of a flashback to jack and sams 1st kiss and if they do get married i could live with that.
                i have been watching stargate on sky 1 all over again its back to season 1 and i still can't get enough of it.
                Every-one still can't belive how mad i am about sam and jack (no-one round me even watches it only my aunt,but she not bothered bout ship,shame on her)thats why i love coming here my shipper family help with my passion.

i loved the 'warrior'pictures need to go watch again i think.

will try and pop in later,

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Yeah, but when have they been fair when it comes to Sam and Jack? Daniel and Vala will be married with several kids before Sam and Jack have a adult conversation.
                  RLOL ..... faith shall bring our ship in time....

Comment

(((((((WYNTER))))))))

We don't see enough of you here...please try and pop in more often!!!!

Well folks...tommorrow's the most important day of my life...seriously...

My exam results are in tomorrow morning...and they'll decide whether ot not I go to University...

...and I'm not confident.

Night Night!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

(((((((WYNTER))))))))

My exam results are in tomorrow morning...and they'll decide whether ot not I go to University...

Night Night!!!
                      Nite nite SueKay. Will have you in my prayers tonight. Good luck

Comment

(((((((WYNTER))))))))

Night Night!!!
                        ((((((((((((((((suekay)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

thanks i will try and pop in more than i should.

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow i'm sure you will be finexx

i have been reading all the interviews with RDA AND AT that you posted thanks it's great to read all those again.
                        Have we any information if RDA is gonna be in season 9 at the end???

will pop in tomorow to see my shipper family,and to see how suekay got on.

maybe us british shippers should meet sometime can you imagine the day out!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

We've been discussing that in Mala's world...stay tuned!
                          sigpic

Comment

(((((((WYNTER))))))))

Night Night!!!

GOOD LUCK SUEKAY!!!!

Comment

Good Luck sueKay!! I hope you'll be fine. I can empathise because I remember exactly how I felt.
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Calling all of the shipper family to visit the new "Apophis/Peter Williams Appreciation and Thunk Thread". Peter proved at the convention that he loves his fans and now its up to us to show our approval of the job, Peter did bringing the bad guy we love to hate-Apophis to SG-1. So, LoL4Jack has started the thread, to prove to Peter, that his fans have not forgotten him and want him back. So just take a few minutes and send your love Peter's way.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X