This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Falling asleep while SG1 is on is very very bad news .. dmovies ...Please Amanda /SAM ..come back quick and kick Vala out of the show so that Daniel can have something more Stargatey to do :

and Poor Teal'c probably needs you to be back too for those lovely chats you had together

Need to go now , need to delete all Stargate clips related from my drive so that I can upload all season 1 LOST for smashing videos ..Wish me luck ..gonna be sad to do but it has to be done ..and the time is now

Caty

Good luck! I loved your videos!
    Well I guess now it's the turn of the Lost Fans to benefit from your great talent!
    Thanks for all the wonderful vids Caty! (especially for the "Everything" one.
    I saved it on my computer and watch it quite often. )

((((Caty)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
      What about this pic?

Sweet, it was on the side of a Amanda and Rick interview.

I can't see the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

JACK: Back off, Vala! My heart belongs to Sam!
        ROFLMAO

Vala should get a manicure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
          This made me chuckle!

Question from flashpointe68:
          Is Rick as great a kisser as he seems he would be??

Amanda Tapping:
          Rick is phenomenal kisser. Wait, let me double-check that, I'm going to kiss him right now. That was a short one but he is, in fact, as phenomenal a kisser as one might imagine. That was a great question, because I got to kiss Rick. Any more like that and I'm all over... Rick fainted, though. [laughs] Thank you thank you thank you, this is so great!

And this interview was pre honkin kisses in S7&S8! I'd love to know how many takes were required to get those scenes just right!!

Oy...this makes my thunker heart pound like a jackhammer.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
            Oy...this makes my thunker heart pound like a jackhammer.
            I hear ya!....no, really I hear ya - sounds more like a sledgehammer galaxy!!

Comment

Great post.IMO TPTB have many examples of the Daniel character not being able to carry the Show
              Spoiler:
              Icon comes to Mind.I do not know why TPTB keep trying to make Daniel a lead character.IMO I never felt Jack took over the Show the way I feel Daniel taking over the Show in Season 9.The only hope we have is if the ratings end up bad for this week and next weeks Show.Then TPTB might get the message but I doubt it.

Comment

Hello shippers. My RL has taken a rather nasty turn, so I don't visit much lately.

I did watch Friday's episode of SG, or at least what they were showing during that time frame. I'm quite convinced its The Daniel Jackson Show. There is a bit player in the show called Ben B. that I quite like, but don't see much of. I'm beginning to believe Teal'c is being played by someone new who looks an awful lot like CJ.

As they were showing the previews for next week's episode:

S9
                Spoiler:
                They announded that a group was going to execute Vala. My 15 year old son says, "GOOD! This show doesn't seem like Starage to me."
                The episode had some cute/funny spots but not enough to convince me TDJ Show could ever replace SG.

I believe the episode where Sam returns should have been the one called "Life Boat". It is their last chance.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  I believe the episode where Sam returns should have been the one called "Life Boat". It is their last chance.
                  From all that I've read it sure sounds like Life Boat would indeed be a better title for Sams return episode. It does worry me that it appears to be the Daniel show at the moment and is strange that Teal'c has had so little to do. I do however hold out hope once Sam/AT returns as in my opinion she is the one who has the charisma and screen presence to inject some much needed vitality into the show now that Jack has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                    From all that I've read it sure sounds like Life Boat would indeed be a better title for Sams return episode. It does worry me that it appears to be the Daniel show at the moment and is strange that Teal'c has had so little to do. I do however hold out hope once Sam/AT returns as in my opinion she is the one who has the charisma and screen presence to inject some much needed vitality into the show now that Jack has gone.
                    ah but there's already an episode called lifeboat!
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

ROFLMAO

Vala should get a manicure!!!
                      I know, and someone needs to call the chicks from "What NOT to wear".

Comment

Good luck! I loved your videos!
                        Well I guess now it's the turn of the Lost Fans to benefit from your great talent!
                        Thanks for all the wonderful vids Caty! (especially for the "Everything" one.
                        I saved it on my computer and watch it quite often. )

((((Caty)))))

Thank you galaxy

All done ..clips deleted ..was not too sad

My Stargate videos will always be there in my webpage to watch .I will never delete my music videos .I have added a new page for my Lost videos ..one video so far ..but next week probably more Can't wait

As for the Daniel Jackson show ..let it be saved with Sam, the gorgeous , clever scientist upon her return when she can kick Vala good bye because she distracts Daniel too much . Hehehehehe

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 07 August 2005, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Thought I'd do another pic story to celebrate my 300th post!

This story’s about two precious souls

Who yearned for the love we foretold

The looks that they shared

Showed us all how they cared

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../jacksam11.jpg
                          And their kisses???… Oh a sight to behold!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            9????? *SHUDDERS AT THE THOUGHT*

*definitely stopping at 6 *

But joking aside, I definitely agree. I enjoy watching stargate with the kids (although they don't like only being allowed to talk during the breaks ). I hope I'm not gonna have to censor the first few eps.

On a brighter note, S8 reruns started yesterday on Sky One and hubby managed to fix the video player, so I can tape it and watch on FF I get the feeling the tape with Threads is going to wear very thin before the boxset comes out.

Oh i know what you mean. I made the mistake of taping threads and Moebius on the same VHS and now the sound is going funky because I've watched it so much :s Oh well, box set comes out next week yay!!!

Can you just imagine the names of Sam and Jack's nine children??? :s One for every system lord they've killed: Lil' Hathor, Seth, Apophis, Anubis, Sokar, Cronus, Nertii... and maybe Thor and Bray'tac O'Neill. Oy, what a nightmare!
                            Last edited by gate_girl12; 07 August 2005, 08:51 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Heya!

I noticed the piccy that I tried to post yesterday didn't appear, so it must be to do with directly linking from rdanderson.com...so thanks to Majorsal for pointing that out to me!

it's a rather fuzzy behind the scenes one from season one (i think)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...y/sdgggggg.jpg
                              cool pic suekay! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                                (((((SueKay))))))

You may be feeling down at the mo but you certainly put a smile on my face Thanks for sharing all your finds, these are great. I love the trivia too.

I love this pic, its not mine and I wish I could remember where I borrowed it from cos its so shippy.
                                Owns up My take on what they were both thinking while sitting on the dock ..... certainly wasn't fish anyway
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X