This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
    Im gonna keep my dvds and there is a Stargate without Sam and Jack.

But they Eventually have to pull them together, i mean if they do ratings will rocket sky high and that is every tv series' dream. They can't always listen to us nor ignore us. We are a big fanbase and will eventually have a complete pull over what happens so my hope lays in the stars.

*Stays positive*

P.S I havent seen S9 yet, whats it like without spoilers?
    I think the same way, Hulabaloo. Even though I love the ship, I am an SG1 fan, too. I love the show (even if I can't wait til Vala is gone) and I feel that we will see Sam & Jack back to finish the ship before our very eyes!
    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
    Hic Comitas Regit
    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      but see... I will never sell my x-files DVD 's ..They are very precious to me

Stargate is not anymore . ..and I don't only watch for the ship either ( although it drew me to the show like the x-files ) but I like a DVD collection with a resolved ship if TPTB has given it .

Caty
      hold on to them, caty, more is coming!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys! Sitting in the hotel bar with Sugarshaker,Lol4jack, Lynn and myself. Was with Don and Gary, Lynn is now talking to Peter Williams. waiting to see if Michael and Chris make an appearance. Will update as infor comes in-Bye.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence

(snip)

We don't know if SJ ship would have been resolved if season 8 had been the last one. Actually, when they were filming the last episode, they didn't know yet if there was going to be another season. Then Threads would still have been the only resolution for SJ ship...
          and then a movie or two... the arc unfolds, albeit slowly.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
            Hi guys! I've been absent from here as of late, though I do lurk from time to time. I was watching/capping Emancipation the other day and came upon this little gem. The quality is only so-so, but the looks on their faces are worth it, I think. Enjoy!

that is such a nice manip pic .... you captured the very feelings of Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
              While we're on the subject of imagination....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...k_omelette.jpg
              Hey Carter. I've got the eggs and the beer but I notice that my main ingredient is missing

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...sam_phone2.jpg
              Yep, sorry Sir, I'll be with you in 10 minutes

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...ack_phone2.jpg
              Ok, well hurry it up Carter coz I'm hungry...and I don't mean for eggs

Ah, the shipper imagination is a marvellous thing!!
              Billie, Love it!!!!!! Between the SG-1 action/adventure and this kind of shippy scene, the ratings would be sky-rocketing! Too bad they don't get it!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Hi guys! Sitting in the hotel bar with Sugarshaker,Lol4jack, Lynn and myself. Was with Don and Gary, Lynn is now talking to Peter Williams. waiting to see if Michael and Chris make an appearance. Will update as infor comes in-Bye.
                Trupi very nice of you to keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                  While we're on the subject of imagination....

Hey Carter. I've got the eggs and the beer but I notice that my main ingredient is missing

Yep, sorry Sir, I'll be with you in 10 minutes

Ok, well hurry it up Carter coz I'm hungry...and I don't mean for eggs

Ah, the shipper imagination is a marvellous thing!!
                  Billie,
                  I just love the way your imagination runs...wild! I just love this!
                  In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                  so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                  Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                  Hic Comitas Regit
                  Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Hi all! I've been gone for a long while because I was just so sad about Sam and Jack and no real resolution as far as I was concerned. I still find it sad but am trying to like season 9, mostly because I luv Ben Browder--he is so cute and it's not his fault that TPTB are idiots!

I miss RDA but I am REALLY missing Sam. I can't wait til she comes back.

Does anyone know if RDA will make any more appearances? I had read that he was making the two as a "favor".
                    I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      (((((trupi, LOL4JACK, Sugarshaker, Lynn))))) I am so excited for you gals!!! Thanks for the highlights of your mission to enjoy all things SG-1 and bring back any and all spoilers!!! We will expect an in-depth "de-briefing" and "reports" when you recover from the excitement!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Can anyone recommend any good S/J videos?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          (((((trupi, LOL4JACK, Sugarshaker, Lynn))))) I am so excited for you gals!!! Thanks for the highlights of your mission to enjoy all things SG-1 and bring back any and all spoilers!!! We will expect an in-depth "de-briefing" and "reports" when you recover from the excitement!!!
                          Lol4jack will have pictures of the conventions and Lynn is still talking to Peter Williams. Still waiting for Michael and Chris. We'll keep updating!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers it's LOL4JACK... Trupi and Lynn just abandoned me and they are talking to Peter Williams...
                            sigpic

Comment

hello, shipper family,
                              just bopping in to try to catch up........never happen......
                              Welcome to the Newbies!!!!
                              I saw someone was wondering about ordering the new books, like Sally's ( excellent by the way Matter of Honor) can't wait for the new one in Sept I think.......
                              I ordered mine from Amazon UK and got all four at the same time......with the price and shipping to me ( in Indiana) I charged approx. $65 and it took less than two weeks to get here!!! I have read all four and enjoyed, but Sally's was the best!!
                              and......in reference to S9
                              Spoiler:
                              I have always enjoyed Daniel with the team.... I think i like Mitchell, however, I don't llike him using Jack's lines.....but.............................I AM GETTING QUITE BORED WITH THE DANIEL AND VALA SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now back to my composed self off to read more fiction night all

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                                I saw someone was wondering about ordering the new books, like Sally's ( excellent by the way Matter of Honor) can't wait for the new one in Sept I think.......
                                I ordered mine from Amazon UK and got all four at the same time......with the price and shipping to me ( in Indiana) I charged approx. $65 and it took less than two weeks to get here!!! I have read all four and enjoyed, but Sally's was the best!!
                                For all you european fans Play.com is a great place to order sg-1 books. Takes 3-5 days to deliver and it's free shipping! Books here

Comment

Working...
                                X