This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galaxy
    uh...suuurre...uh...just tell me who the Cubs are and the world series of what they are supposed to win and I try to find it out for you

WELCOME ARCHIMEDES3.14!!!
    Glad you delurked!!! (posting is much more fun anyway!)
    It's American Baseball. The Chicago Cubs are my favorite team, and the World Series is the championship of Baseball. A championship which we haven't won in almost 100 years. But our time is coming. And if we don't win this year, well, there's always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Hi everyone! I'm at the NJ convention waiting for Lol4jack,Sugarshaker and Lynn,tomorrow. Don Davies is the only one to stand up for RDA. Almost everything connected of RDA is gone. Will give more of a report when we get back. Don is going to be in 2 episodes in Season 9. Got to go my computer is going to die!
      Trupi thanks for the update. You guys have fun. Take lots of pics.

pic by stargatesg1971

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        I was no going to post, since I'm running tonight.. going to my first CON, Wohooo!!!

But I had to stop, turn on my comp and post..., I'm watching TTTB and
        Spoiler:
        Boring, boring, boring... I mean, so far I have liked all the eps of S9, but this one please, don't even bother and JM had said that it was the funniest ep so far.... I don't get it, I like JM and respect him, I mean no ship... well OK, it's TV and therefore not until the last ep....but well, still 15 min to go.... 14min....

BUT.... don't turn around yet.... it did have a moment...... no, don't worry... not that one....
        Worth looking at...
        Teal'C in a SUIT.... yep, Tie and all!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Welcome NEWBIES!!!!!!!!
        have fun in the CON. Ask lots of questions about our forgotten ship.

pic fr stargatesg1971

Comment

just because I miss them so much

pic fr stargatesg1971

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes3.14
            It's American Baseball. The Chicago Cubs are my favorite team, and the World Series is the championship of Baseball. A championship which we haven't won in almost 100 years. But our time is coming. And if we don't win this year, well, there's always next year.
            WELCOME ARCHIMEDES S/J Ship Family

pic fr mgm

Comment

they have such a great chemistry that they even look so great behind the scene

pic fr stargatesg1971

Comment

love how they interact together in a shot.... speaks volume

Comment

this is the type of action relationship that we need more at sg1.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    They could get cardboard cuts of Jack and move them around the set. Could have one for every mood.
                    - concern Jack
                    - snarky Jack
                    - shippy Jack
                    - smiling Jack

We would finally get our bedroom scene, but it would be cardboard Jack lying next to Sam.
                    RLOL .... wow desperate times needs desperate measures

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up for me, guys, about Sally Reeve/Malcolm.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

thanks for posting these pics, gatebee... i'm feeling very lonely for some sam/jack ship on the show right now. heck, i'm feeling lonely for just the sam and jack characters.

thanks for brightening my night, honey.

oh, btw, 14 DAYS 'TILL SAM/AMANDA RETURNS!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          thanks for posting these pics, gatebee... i'm feeling very lonely for some sam/jack ship on the show right now. heck, i'm feeling lonely for just the sam and jack characters.

thanks for brightening my night, honey.

oh, btw, 14 DAYS 'TILL SAM/AMANDA RETURNS!

sally
                          thank you for the count down .... Can't wait for Sam to return and put some honesty in the show. From what I have heard last night was another
                          Spoiler:
                          love boat for Daniel and Vala.
                          I am not watching as well till Sam's return.

Comment

Well...sounds like
                            Spoiler:
                            whaever ep was on tonight was not well recieved

BTW - I want to know where
                            Spoiler:
                            all of these but-kissers on the JM thread came from...And I havent even risked a glance at the 'Isalute the writers and actors' Thread

REALLY make me mad that people are happy about our show been trashed.

Grr!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              galaxy I get a bad feeling that
                              Spoiler:
                              Baal is going to be around longer than Apophis and we are going to have to watch Baal put the moves on Sam.I'am not sure about anyone else but I think Vala and Baal should be sent to the same Planet with no chance of escape so they can annoy each other forever.

Great idea ses!!! Let's send them to another planet in a galaxy far, far away, together with and Laira and all other characters we hate.
                              Laira becomes pregnant by Baal, Pete gets jealous and stalks her, Vala has sex with everyone who walks by and they live happily ever after.

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes3.14
                                Ah, Baseball... Thanks! I thought so, but I wasn't sure.
                                You're right. 100 years is a long time...8 years too...

Comment

Working...
                                X