This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    I thought Reeve came out and said she wasn't Malcom (when visiting the Shipper Thread?). I have a memory of reading that and Reeve saying that she was flattered, because she liked Malcom's work.

Or am I just making that up?

I googled the women's names and didn't see anything that confirmed they were the same person. Does she have the two names for legal/copyright reasons (free vs. paid work)?

ship sistah

IIRC the other Sally (MajorSal) who posts here said she wasn't Sally Reeve.

Comment

Sally Malcolm and Sally Reeve are the same person...She wanted to keep it hush hush for a while, but I think someone let slip

Another thing is that she contributes to the SG1 Magazine under Sally Reeve, and the magazine has had a few interviews with her!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy

LOL And that's not the first time that happens...don't know... either something is wrong with GW or my computer is a time machine. Cool.
        Maybe I can travel into the future and take a look at the upcoming episodes....YAY!!!
        Travel back in time and give us a real Sam and Jack kiss in Season 8.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Travel back in time and give us a real Sam and Jack kiss in Season 8.
          Hey, I can travel in time, but I'm not TPTB!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            Future Imperfect Part II is here
            Excellent fic ! One of my fav !
            Thanks,but it still wouldn't come up, so I went back to her fic site, and there are two versions, the first with 2 parts and the second, all in one. I clicked on the second version and after scrolling down quite a bit was able to read the second part. Have no idea why it does(or rather doesn't) that for me.

Comment

Hey, I can travel in time, but I'm not TPTB!
              True, but I figure we could have you replace the Moebius script with something more to our liking.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                Don't think it quite looks like RDA either....actually I think it might look a bit like the guy who played the Replicator "First."

Ian Buchanan played First. Actually it doesn't look like RDA's eyebrows to me.
                Last edited by Gatetrixer; 05 August 2005, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Well, I finally decided to quit lurking and actually start posting.
                  So, hey everyone.

LOL And that's not the first time that happens...don't know... either something is wrong with GW or my computer is a time machine. Cool.
                  Maybe I can travel into the future and take a look at the upcoming episodes....YAY!!!
                  While you're at it could you find out for me when the Cubs are going to when the World Series again. 1908 was a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    Ian Buchanan played First. Actually it doesn't look like RDA's eyebrows to me.
                    "eyebrows"??? You know the man by his eyebrows??? WOW!! What are you girls learning over there in Gutterville??
                    Last edited by Token; 05 August 2005, 01:37 PM.

Token ~

Comment

WELCOME ARCHIMEDES 3.14!!!!!

Welcome to the Madhouse!

Have fun and post lots!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

It does look like RDA.If RDA is not in the episode I hope TPTB at least say the
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack character is Sick and we get some nice angst from Sam.Regarding tonights episode I'am thinking of skipping tonight and next week and then watch BeachHead.I have no desire to watch the Daniel and Vala Show again this week.I wonder how come Sam and Jack did not get to go on adventures like Daniel and Vala have been doing for the last couple of weeks?I guess it's because Sam and Jack could not look at each other without some people having a fit.

Comment

Hulabaloo
                          &
                          Archimedes3.14
                          To the Shipper Family!!
                          Tell us all about your favorite Sam & Jack moments!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            It does look like RDA.If RDA is not in the episode I hope TPTB at least say the
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack character is Sick and we get some nice angst from Sam.Regarding tonights episode I'am thinking of skipping tonight and next week and then watch BeachHead.I have no desire to watch the Daniel and Vala Show again this week.I wonder how come Sam and Jack did not get to go on adventures like Daniel and Vala have been doing for the last couple of weeks?I guess it's because Sam and Jack could not look at each other without some people having a fit.
                            I have decide to boycott the next two eps too. How many ways are the going to get
                            Spoiler:
                            Daniel and Vala together.
                            1) left alone on the ship in PU
                            2) the braclets in first three eps
                            3) Now they are bound together by alien force field

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes3.14
                              Well, I finally decided to quit lurking and actually start posting.
                              So, hey everyone.

While you're at it could you find out for me when the Cubs are going to when the World Series again. 1908 was a long time ago.
                              uh...suuurre...uh...just tell me who the Cubs are and the world series of what they are supposed to win and I try to find it out for you

WELCOME ARCHIMEDES3.14!!!
                              Glad you delurked!!! (posting is much more fun anyway!)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                I have decide to boycott the next two eps too. How many ways are the going to get
                                Spoiler:
                                Daniel and Vala together.
                                1) left alone on the ship in PU
                                2) the braclets in first three eps
                                3) Now they are bound together by alien force field

What I find especially annoying about this is
                                Spoiler:
                                that Vala will be gone in a few weeks anyway. So why do they waste so much screen time and story potencial on her character?

Comment

Working...
                                X