This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Agent_Dark on the "Sam's a Great Character" Thread posted this link for spoiler pics from the "The 4th Horseman Part 2".

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...owfolge&ID=185

Ok, for those who couldn't resist looking , look at the third picture down from the top. Who does the person look like in the background?
    Don't think it is him as well. Nice thought though

Comment

I don't think so either. However, it does make you do a double take, doesn't it?
      Certainly does! I definitely knew who you were talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
        Certainly does! I definitely knew who you were talking about!
        Exactly! I didn't have to describe the person at all, did I? Methinks TPTB maybe trying to stir a little excitement?

Token ~

Comment

I was checking up on my livejournal communitys and I found this Sam/Jack vid...

Oh my god, I love it!

You have to see it and comment. It's so good

http://www.livejournal.com/community...tml?mode=reply

Also while watching that vid I wrote down shippy scenes on my list...

So now my list is as follows:

Grace
          Metamorphosis
          Fire and Water
          Threads
          Death Knell
          Divide and Conquer
          Solitude
          Abyss
          Paradise Lost (maybe)
          Point of View
          Out Of Mind
          Lost City
          Entity
          The Light
          Affinity
          Descent
          Heroes Part 2
          Desperate Measures
          Moebius Part 2
          Into The Fire
          In The Line of Duty
          New Order Part 2
          Signularity

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

Also while watching that vid I wrote down shippy scenes on my list...
            So now my list is as follows:

Grace
            Metamorphosis
            Fire and Water
            Threads
            Death Knell
            Divide and Conquer
            Solitude
            Abyss
            Paradise Lost (maybe)
            Point of View
            Out Of Mind
            Lost City
            Entity
            The Light
            Affinity
            Descent
            Heroes Part 2
            Desperate Measures
            Moebius Part 2
            Into The Fire
            In The Line of Duty
            New Order Part 2
            Signularity
            Oooh, don't forget Beneath the Surface.

There's the end of Frozen where Sam's trying to persuade Jack to take a symbiote. Not the shippiest moment, but you can see Sam's anxiety and her desperation for Jack to survive. I love that moment!

Ummm... how about the end of Redemption part 2? Again, not the shippiest but all Sam's emotion when Jack doesn't appear in the sky shows in her face. Aussi, Je pense que "Upgrades" est tres shippy. It depends what kinds of ship/scene you're looking for...

Nemesis is great, too... FISHING invitation And I love watching Jack making Sam laugh i.e. when he bends down in front of that magnifying glass in Small Victories (I think).

The list goes on.

Comment

Oooh, don't forget Beneath the Surface.

There's the end of Frozen where Sam's trying to persuade Jack to take a symbiote. Not the shippiest moment, but you can see Sam's anxiety and her desperation for Jack to survive. I love that moment!

Ummm... how about the end of Redemption part 2? Again, not the shippiest but all Sam's emotion when Jack doesn't appear in the sky shows in her face. Aussi, Je pense que "Upgrades" est tres shippy. It depends what kinds of ship/scene you're looking for...

Nemesis is great, too... FISHING invitation And I love watching Jack making Sam laugh i.e. when he bends down in front of that magnifying glass in Small Victories (I think).

The list goes on.
              HOW COULD I FORGET BENEATH THE SURFACE??

*should be ashamed*

See, this is the song:

http://letssingit.com/nine-inch-nail...e-16f9gqx.html

It's angsty, dark, and serious.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                HOW COULD I FORGET BENEATH THE SURFACE??

*should be ashamed*

See, this is the song:

http://letssingit.com/nine-inch-nail...e-16f9gqx.html

It's angsty, dark, and serious.
                Oh, I know that song. It's great!
                Don't forget to inform us, when you are done with the vid!
                Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                  Oh, I know that song. It's great!
                  Don't forget to inform us, when you are done with the vid!
                  Can't wait to see it.
                  Well, I gotta finish the vid I'm working on right now.

Then I have to get the Season 8 episodes I need, record all the other episodes, clip them, make the vid.

All this depends on when my 300gb hard-drive shows up

Could be today (I hope it's today!) or maybe Tuesday...

Comment

Agent_Dark on the "Sam's a Great Character" Thread posted this link for spoiler pics from the "The 4th Horseman Part 2".

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...owfolge&ID=185

Ok, for those who couldn't resist looking , look at the third picture down from the top. Who does the person look like in the background?
                    MAYBE SPOILER *wannabecareful !!!

*sadlook* It would be so great if... you`re know what I mean. I miss him so. I havn`t seen an episode without RDA so far and I try to imagine how it would be without him.

Can the ship survive? I set all my hopes in "The 4th Horseman", read every Spoiler, every hint of some ship in S9.

oh, and the last pic reminds me very much of the Sam in Season 2 + 3. As if she doesn`t change through "all" this years.. she looks amazing!

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                    >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                    >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                    >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Sally Malcolm is Sally Reeve?!?!?

Never read any of the novels but I've read up on them... Keep meaning to order one off Amazon but then I remind myself that I don't have a pound to spare at the moment! They worth my limited money, then, or not?

Sarah
                      Yes, she is

If I have to recommend only one of them, then it's 'A Matter of Honor'. I've read all of them and it's the only one that really took me into the story :

- 'Trial By Fire' : a good team-story with a lot of action.
                      - 'Sacrifice Moon' : set between 'The Enemy Within' and 'Emancipation' so it's in the early days of SG1 and it shows how they become a team.
                      - 'A Matter of Honor' : well, it's my fav Angst, angst and some more angst ! Add a bit of ship on it, and you've got it !
                      - 'City of the Gods' : I didn't like this one very much. I think the Aztecs names were too difficult to remember and I never knew who was who...
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Matter of Honour is easily the best SG1 Novel...I've read it three times!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          Yes, she is

If I have to recommend only one of them, then it's 'A Matter of Honor'. I've read all of them and it's the only one that really took me into the story :

- 'Sacrifice Moon' : set between 'The Enemy Within' and 'Emancipation' so it's in the early days of SG1 and it shows how they become a team.
                          - 'A Matter of Honor' : well, it's my fav Angst, angst and some more angst ! Add a bit of ship on it, and you've got it !
                          - 'City of the Gods' : I didn't like this one very much. I think the Aztecs names were too difficult to remember and I never knew who was who...
                          I agree with your comments......i loved 'a matter of honour' and can't wait for the 2nd book 'code of honour' to come out later this month.

Sally really gets to grips with the characters and has obviously done her homework as the dialogue & interactions between the team are spot on.
                          sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

MM How about the last scene of Evolution part2 thats pretty shippy if you ask me, and thay look so damn cute too!

I opened that pic for 4th Horseman and did a double take. That is soooooo random !!!!!!!!!!(my favorite word lol).

I have to agree Matter of Honour is the best book so far (hoping the next one is going to be damn fab aswell), infact once Ive finished Harry Potter I think Ill go back and read it so my mind is fresh for the next book

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Yes, she is

My two cents on the subject for what it's worth. Each book offered and delivered a different taste for fans! It is GREAT to have these books available!! I wish we had MORE and MORE like once a month! Stargate book of the Month!! It has a ring to it! I have relished each and every word of each and every book!! *sigh* Ok. Enough with the fawning....

- 'Trial By Fire' : LOVED it!! Funny!
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack in his boxers!! LOL I even loved hating the old woman!
                              Lots of action and ship!

- 'Sacrifice Moon' : It is an intruging story that is very different from normal SG stories. The plot led to intense character moments and gave insight into the begining relationships of the team. It has been several months and several books & fanfics ago, but I still feel the turmoil of Sam and the rest of SG-1 as they experience
                              Spoiler:
                              the changes of the moon. In my minds-eye, I see Sam breathing heavily against the wall after "running". ooohh....I still get shivers.

- 'A Matter of Honor' : Lots of Angst! For some reason, I haven't connected with this story as much as I did the other two. To me, the "people" weren't interesting, and the plot didn't grab me. Maybe it is because it is much more dark than I thought it would be. However, I am looking forward to the sequel.

Token ~

Comment

Scuse me...

Where are these 'fourth horseman pics???
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X