Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want Sam and Jack to get married right now...It'd be nice if some of the phonecalls are talking about the possibility of marriage.

eg
    Spoiler:

Sam sitting in her lab. She's playing with some doohickey. Suddenly the phone begins to ring.

Sam hurriedly gets up to answer.

Sam: Hello? Hey Jack...Nothing much. Landry's put us on downtime...You...same old? Well when are you coming through to see me and the team? At the weekend? Mmm...I suppose I could clear my schedule...Anyway...I think I've spotted the perfect cake...yeah yeah..I know I said that last time I phoned...But this one's nice...lots of icing...we need to arrange the caterers meeting pronto!

Daniel walks in, a way in a world of his own. Sam doesn't notice him.

Sam: You gotta go...I'll phone you tonight...We'll start off where we finished last night...Love you too.

Sam puts the phone down. She turns round and sees a rather sheepish Daniel.

Daniel: Loveyoutoo? Jack?

Sam: Yeah...you didn't think I'd turn down a chance to be back on the team just for a job at Area 51!

Just some wishful thinking
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Okay, waterfall, I need a lift. I'll bite. On what evidence or presumption does the reader on the yahoo list think they're already married? Cheer me up, please!
      Just a few things she said (I can't remember exactly) and just my feelings on the subject...that and that's just the way that TPTB operate by just skimming the really good stuff.
      I think that I'll email her and invite her here.
      Hopefully she'll come.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I don't want Sam and Jack to get married right now...It'd be nice if some of the phonecalls are talking about the possibility of marriage.

eg
        Spoiler:

Sam sitting in her lab. She's playing with some doohickey. Suddenly the phone begins to ring.

Sam: Hello? Hey Jack...Nothing much. Landry's put us on downtime...You...same old? Well when are you coming through to see me and the team? At the weekend? Mmm...I suppose I could clear my schedule...Anyway...I think I've spotted the perfect cake...yeah yeah..I know I said that last time I phoned...But this one's nice...lots of icing...we need to arrange the caterers meeting pronto!

Sam: You gotta go...I'll phone you tonight...We'll start off where we finished last night...Love you too.

Sam: Yeah...you didn't think I'd turn down a chance to be back on the team just for a job at Area 51!

((((SueKay)))) sorry to here about your mishap I totally sympathise. Any how I totally love your way of thinking, It would be such a shame to miss out on the wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Speculations only about Sam's return to SG1 .

. I suppose it will be a bit clearer when Sam returns to SG1 ..She may be written differently and should be relatively happy even if she does not see Jack much .At least they are together and this is what matters .
          I think writting Sam differently will be the only clue we get for a while ..plus a phone call ..and we'll get the acknowedgement of mariage later on just to surprise more than one fan.

Caty
          Caty, are you having some inside scoop? or are you a member of the "DeLuise" family , there seem to be a lot of them around Stargate

Or maybe Waterfall's friend? is she a "DeLuise"

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

eg
            Spoiler:

I like that idea. Espcially

We'll start off where we finished last night...Love you too.
            sigpic-
            +I thought I was a fool for no one
            but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
              Hey shippy family!

Well, after a long time without a shippy vid, here we have a new one!. This vid is a trailer for a fantastic and wonderful serie of fanfics. Interlude writing by Ruth M. King, Jo. R and Fairygnomes and you can read it here:

Interlude (fanfics)

http://www.snyart.com/vids/img/interlude.jpg

Interlude Trailer

Music: Come see the Paradise Soundtrack by Randy Edelman
              Spoilers: Seasons 8
              Size: 15.17 MB

There will be a new vid in a week or two. It'll one of my best vid (in my opinion). If you like my "Abyss Tribute" vid you will love my "Hidden Truth - Grace Tribute". It's my "shippy point of view" about that ep. It has been a hard work editing the whole ep. It last at the end just 5 minutes with all the best dialogues... and of course the best shippy scenes!

Enjoy!

SNY ^__^
              Another Fantastic Vid SNY cant wait to read the fic to go with it. Looking forward to the next vid aswell. Was wondering where you get your music from its always so stirring and emotional I love it. Keep up the outstanding work

Comment

I am popping in because of The wonderful Fabulous FHB ((((((((((((Everyone))))))))))))

Thank you so very much for your hugs and warm thoughts ....... This last month has been very hard on the family and the next week will continue to be so....so I thank each and everyone of you for being there with the jokes, the smiles and the HUGS!!!

It is nice to find my smile here even when I can't return the gift in full form yet.... Thank you very very very much from the bottom of my heart!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  I agree that there are both shippers and non shippers who do not even possess a computer. I also have been lurking at the Anti-Season 9 thread but I was here when my bubble burst and I had to release.
                  I just ask..pulleeze!... that TPTB stop with the AU's and give us something we can sink our teeth into and not get indigestion afterwards. Hmm, I'm hungry.
                  I will continue to watch, hoping that as in the past, the episodes get better.
                  How's that for a 'positive" statement?

Poz
                  I know how to find about views on ship for non-electronic people!
                  Just walk around your town with a Stargate SG-1 shirt on and see how many people comment on it.
                  I work in a resteraunt and have to be subtle about my Stargate obsession while at work.I just wear my Stargate necklace that I bought at the last con I went to.
                  I use it as my conversation starter and you'd be surprised how many people actually recognize and comment on it, and I always ask what their views are on S/J ship.
                  I have actually done this and only 2 people out of about 100 I've asked have had negative views on S/J ship.
                  How's that for scientific???

waterfall

Comment

((((((shippers))))))

Is anyone besides LOL4JACK, trupi and me going to the NJ con this weekend at the Meadowlands? If you are please PM me. We're going to have a blast!

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

(((((((((((Tame))))))))))))

Hope everything gets better soon...If you need to talk, just drop me a PM.

Waterfall - In Scotland sci fi's an iffy subject...if you like Star Trek, within a week everyone in the village and the nearest town know...(Example...someone I don't even know gave me the vulcan hand salute two days ago)

So...out of the people I've asked about Stargate...the responses have mainly been.

You watch that cr@p?
                      I hate Sci Fi
                      What? Is that like Star Trek
                      Oh yeah...I watch that sometimes...the big alien guy's pretty hot.
                      Oh yeah...I watch that sometimes...the brainy blonde is pretty hot.
                      Is that that show that Macgyver's in now??

So nothing academic or intellectual...

apart from this response which I jotted down

"I never watch that show...not since they killed Jonas...I mean he was there and then he was gone...I think they got rid of the actor...Jack's next on their list...they're evil"

Yeah...people in my area are kinda screwy and VERY scary!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi chums. I’ve returned from playing at the jazz festival in Denmark. I thought about you all on the 28th, and wished I could be with you.

I spent a glorious five hours today reading through the 3rd Annual Ship Day thread, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was going to mention individual posters by name, but then I realized I would be listing practically the whole shipper family! Everyone contributed so much to the day, and every post was fun to read. What a talented family we have here, with all the pictures, videos, captions, polls, stories, and, of course, all the posts talking about our favourite couple.
                        Thanks must go to Sacme, our wonderful Ship Sistah, who works so hard to provide us with all our shipper goods. I must buy a new shipper mug as I’ve cracked the one I am drinking out of as I speak (write!).

It was also fun to see some of the ‘older’ members of the family return, and I’d like to say hello to all the new members of the family who joined us on our special day.

I’d also like to give lots and lots of hugs to Token for taking the time to post my poem and add the wonderful pictures to go with it. I know she spent a lot of time and energy working on it.

((((((((Token)))))))))

(((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          ((((((shippers))))))

Is anyone besides LOL4JACK, trupi and me going to the NJ con this weekend at the Meadowlands? If you are please PM me. We're going to have a blast!
                          I wish, but not I. Have fun, though, all of you!
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            Hi chums. I’ve returned from playing at the jazz festival in Denmark. I thought about you all on the 28th, and wished I could be with you.

I spent a glorious five hours today reading through the 3rd Annual Ship Day thread, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was going to mention individual posters by name, but then I realized I would be listing practically the whole shipper family! Everyone contributed so much to the day, and every post was fun to read. What a talented family we have here, with all the pictures, videos, captions, polls, stories, and, of course, all the posts talking about our favourite couple.
                            Thanks must go to Sacme, our wonderful Ship Sistah, who works so hard to provide us with all our shipper goods. I must buy a new shipper mug as I’ve cracked the one I am drinking out of as I speak (write!).

It was also fun to see some of the ‘older’ members of the family return, and I’d like to say hello to all the new members of the family who joined us on our special day.

I’d also like to give lots and lots of hugs to Token for taking the time to post my poem and add the wonderful pictures to go with it. I know she spent a lot of time and energy working on it.

((((((((Token)))))))))

(((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))
                            WAVES*** Loved, loved, loved your poem....

Do you have it all together....?

Spooky, I was about to start a post... saying something similar.

I've been going thru the ship day thread and I can only say that I'm touched, it's amazing how big our family is and how they all come to share this special day.

So many people learning how to post pics... learning how to make videos, manips... everybody working on their little project for ship day or making it special enough to come back that day even though they have not had the chance to post often lately, being present even if they were absent.. I'm touched... it's hard to explain to my other friends what happens here... but this is my special place...

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))
                            Last edited by LOL4JACK; 01 August 2005, 03:47 PM.

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

(((((((((((Tame))))))))))))

Hope everything gets better soon...If you need to talk, just drop me a PM.

Waterfall - In Scotland sci fi's an iffy subject...if you like Star Trek, within a week everyone in the village and the nearest town know...(Example...someone I don't even know gave me the vulcan hand salute two days ago)

So...out of the people I've asked about Stargate...the responses have mainly been.

You watch that cr@p?
                              I hate Sci Fi
                              What? Is that like Star Trek
                              Oh yeah...I watch that sometimes...the big alien guy's pretty hot.
                              Oh yeah...I watch that sometimes...the brainy blonde is pretty hot.
                              Is that that show that Macgyver's in now??

So nothing academic or intellectual...

apart from this response which I jotted down

"I never watch that show...not since they killed Jonas...I mean he was there and then he was gone...I think they got rid of the actor...Jack's next on their list...they're evil"

Yeah...people in my area are kinda screwy and VERY scary!

No wonder you like the internet sooo much.
                              Lucky for us.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                                ((((((shippers))))))

Sugarshaker... Lynn is also coming... although I don't know, there was something about Trupi's naked husband... and Lynn.... do you think that's a secret code for Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X