This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    Okay, so I used all the same pics from the same 'Affinity' scene just to turn it into a happier scene. I hated that scene. No happiness at all. Just wanted to keep it simple, Jack's not that complicated.

Thank you for putting up with my rambling pictures. I hope you enjoyed it
    Queen Eleta,

Your two picture stories were the best! They certainly made me laugh out loud.
    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
    Hic Comitas Regit
    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      It's a game.

http://www.shuffleboard.net/

It's like like curling without the cold and the ice.

And table sized

And if you don't know what curling is, you're out of luck with me
      Table sized????

Not in the Northeast area of the US, at least. Here, you push a puck with a stick on the floor, and hope you can get it in the high-score spots on your opponents floor grid.

Okay, that's an oversimplified version, but . . . <g>
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Thanks, Ship Nana, but I've seen Caty's album. I got the impression that waterfall was referring to something else.....maybe a riveting discussion we haven't witnessed because it took place on yahoo.

Right, waterfall?
        Where's this album? I wanna see!!! I went to Caty's homepage put got 404 errors when I clicked on stuff.
        sig by PM

Comment

Where's this album? I wanna see!!! I went to Caty's homepage put got 404 errors when I clicked on stuff.
          you have to PM Caty and she will give you the link

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            By the time TPTB get them together, if ever, they'll both be on WALKERS and living in a retirement community in Florida!!!

That's ok because after all, Jack was looking forward to playing shuffle board with the fellas in Florida.
            I live in Florida. I can visit them and we can talk all about the shippy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ktthekitty
              Hi Im Kt Long time shipper and have been absent from the Forum for a little while because I had a baby but im back and post occationally when time permits. I just want to register as part of the ship family.

Please email or leave me a message I will get back to you. Maybe through my friend wendy (m_wendy_r) who is currently sitting beside me. If your wondering where she is i've stolen her for 2 weeks.

Loadsa love
              MUAH

KT xxxx

Wendy
              Hugs hee
              CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby... I wonder when Sam and Jack will want their own baby too.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                I live in Florida. I can visit them and we can talk all about the shippy stuff

Hey Gatebee, I don't live too far from Florida so you and I could take turns helping Jack with his daily workouts!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Hey Gatebee, I don't live too far from Florida so you and I could take turns helping Jack with his daily workouts!
                  Hi Ship Nana..... I think Sam would not like it too much if we only concentrated with Jack. We will also have to help Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    Yes, another post from yours truly!!
                    I haven't had this much to say in quite a while!!
                    Everone has been saying that
                    Spoiler:

Jack looked tired in "Origins"
                    I'd like to think that Sam "used and abused" him half to death and therfore that's why he looked soooo tired!!!....that and he was hungry....muhahahaha

IMO other than no Sam and a few new characters season 9 isn't that different from season 8:
                    There's hardly any Jack, Daniel is still Daniel the great (cough)and Teal'c is still just scenery....at least there's no (THANK GOD!!!)

Poor Teal'c...if I was CJ, I'd be pissed

waterfall
                    ((((((( Waterfall ))))))) you are so right. Now I understand why Jack looked like that. Lucky Sam.

Comment

Here's a few cute caps I made from AT video diary from 'Red Sky'. BTW, have I ever mentioned I want(ed) her job?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eta/RDAAT2.jpg
                      Here's RDA rather vigorously, with both hands, dusting off AT backside after a stunt....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...leta/RDAAT.jpg
                      Laughing, after a few catcalls from crew....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eta/RDAAT3.jpg
                      Then RDA saying 'I need that tape!!'

They were just too cute together!!! With their chemistry, is it any wonder we saw shippiness everywhere we looked?
                      wow, I have seen those pics before but I never knew what was said and what it was all about. Thank you for that info. That is so shippy.

Comment

For the shippers who need a laugh to chase the blues away-read in the GW fanfic thread,"Just a kiss" and "Personal Favor" by jamdragonrider. Will bring a smile to your lips!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                          Sexy
                          Amazing
                          Mesmerizing

AND

Joyful
                          Action
                          Courageous
                          Kind

Enticing
                          Visual
                          Entertaining
                          Romantic

THIS is what we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Divcon .... that is great .... wanted to give you green ships but was not allowed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            Hi everybody!!

Some may recognize me from Ship Day but for all others I'm Cathain and as most of my fiction relates, a big S/J fan.
                            WELCOME CathainNottingham to the Sam and Jack Ship Family

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              Table sized????

Not in the Northeast area of the US, at least. Here, you push a puck with a stick on the floor, and hope you can get it in the high-score spots on your opponents floor grid.

Okay, that's an oversimplified version, but . . . <g>
                              Yes, and in Florida the courts are outside. I've played it when visiting my parents in Fla.but not too crazy about it since I hated it when I landed on a high-score square and then my opponent(hubs) knocked it out--poor sport that I am, I guess. It's a game equated with retirement communites, but it wouldn't have to be just for them, really. Wonder if lawn bowling be considered that sort of game in the U.K.

Just read Silver's S9 fic and loved it!!!!!! Sigh. If only.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                WELCOME CathainNottingham to the Sam and Jack Ship Family
                                Hi and thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X