Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi lonely_star! I saw the picture slideshow you made and it is absolutely beautiful. Nice choice of the music too. I have been having a problem of identifying one of the scenes played in the slideshow. I have seen that in many music videos of Sam/Jack (I'm a major shipper) and I want to know which episode it came from. I cannot recall an episode with that happening so I hope you can help me in this.

It is the first embracing pictures of them together. After the message "They'll be there for each other", the pictures are shown. It is around the time frame of 2.08 and I'm lost in where it happens or when it happens. I have seen all the episodes and I cannot remember seeing this scene. So help me out please if you can.

Anyone else can budge in too if you know which scene I'm talking about. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Suekay I cannot blame RDA if he does feel that way.If I was a member of TPTB or one of the Actors on SG-1 what is wrong with saying we are really going to miss RDA.RDA meant so much to the Show and we are really looking forward to the New Adventures and challenges the new Season will bring.

Comment

@plague

Fire and Water Season 1

Comment

Mary if TPTB are so hung up on the Regs SG-1 should have been broken up Years ago.There is no Show if SG-1 breaks up but if TPTB Love the Regs you either stick to all the Regs or none of the Regs. TPTB are afriad of certian people who do not like the Sam and Jack Ship otherwise Sam and Jack would have been together back in Season 1.IMO it is clear many of TPTB wanted to go in that direction.

Comment

Originally posted by plague
            Hi lonely_star! I saw the picture slideshow you made and it is absolutely beautiful. Nice choice of the music too. I have been having a problem of identifying one of the scenes played in the slideshow. I have seen that in many music videos of Sam/Jack (I'm a major shipper) and I want to know which episode it came from. I cannot recall an episode with that happening so I hope you can help me in this.

It is the first embracing pictures of them together. After the message "They'll be there for each other", the pictures are shown. It is around the time frame of 2.08 and I'm lost in where it happens or when it happens. I have seen all the episodes and I cannot remember seeing this scene. So help me out please if you can.

Anyone else can budge in too if you know which scene I'm talking about. Thanks for your help.
            Welcome Plague and all the other newbies that have come to join us in the past days!!!!!

The scene that you are talking about is from Fire and Water, when they realize that Daniel is alive and that they had abandoned him... I love it!

((((((Marion))))) I have just one word for you and your video:

Squeee!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Shippers, Round 41 of the SG-1 Episodes tournament is over, get ready to vote....

Hmm, better leave this to SG-1fanintn and DOS, they do it better

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
                I can`t believe that TPTB leave us hangin without a ship solution!

I watched X-Files too and was a great shipper.. but at the end of season 9 I almost didn`t care anymore about Mulder and Scully. I was so upset how the storyline ends in "The truth" that I never watched X Files again since then.

I hope that it is a "good sign" that the ship wasn`t mentioned in S9 so far. We`ll get our solution, I`m certain.. o.k. quite certain..
                psst... X-files was written by men too. Can't do ship. I want to see the S/J ship resolved, but now I'm scared that TPTBM will ruin it as bad as M/S was ruined. That was just awful, I don't think I could handle a bad ship again.
                sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                  psst... X-files was written by men too. Can't do ship. I want to see the S/J ship resolved, but now I'm scared that TPTBM will ruin it as bad as M/S was ruined. That was just awful, I don't think I could handle a bad ship again.
                  That`s EXACTLY what i`m afraid of!! Another bad ship..

@Galaxy: *happy grin* Gott, danke, ich bin nicht allein!!

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                  >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                  >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                  >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Yeah, the way they resolved the M/S ship was...well....strange
                    But they ended up together, so at least that is something!
                    Could have been worse. And I guess they left the end open for a second movie (I think it's time to face it: there won't be a second movie, right? )...anyway...a kiss like the one M + S shared in the Truth wouldn't be bad for Sam and Jack.
                    All I want is one single kiss that is not AU! I want them to kiss when they both are themselves and not a halluzination or infected with an alien virus or whatever TPTB have used so far. Pleaaaseee!!!

*sigh*

Comment

The Mulder and Scully ship was handled 100 times better than the Sam and Jack ship ...to me anyway ..we had ship until the very end ..and Mulder was not forgotten even when he disappeared for like 3 months ...Scully mentionned him a lot and even the new cast mentionned him too ..so when you think about that the ship was better handled than what is happening in sg1 right now .

florence where are you ...you big Mulder and Scully shipper too like I am .

We know that the x-files was not the same witout Mulder /DUchovny and yes they should have stopped the series at season 7 ..Nevertheless .. we had great episodes in season 8 and 9 like "This is not happening" " Deadalive" Within and without ...top stories . sad and dramatic but very good ..I could watch those episodes anytime over and over again .

Gillian Anderson did the best she was offered with and you could see it .

But what SG1 tptb is doing regarding the Sam and Jack anyway is ..I think they know that the Sam and Jack shippers will stay no matter what ..( not me of course) and keep hoping ..so they carry on to do what they like ...read the forums and see that the shippers are still there and strong hanging on to a piece of crumbs and that's enough for them I suppose .

Caty

Comment

I could never quite figure out what happened between Mulder and Scully in the X-files, that's another programme that I got lost watching dues to rubbish BBC Wales scheduling.

I have sky, I will watch Stargate until it dies (Which I hope is never) but if they think they can get away with Threads as a resolution and Moebius as some sort of physical resolution I swear to god Ill go nuts (more so).

Sam and Jack squee makes me happy.
                        sigpic-
                        +I thought I was a fool for no one
                        but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

I'm sorry to post this again, but I since I posted this late Friday night, I wondered if it might have been missed in all the great posts on Saturday. I would really like to know what others who saw the ep think........

Hubby and I watched the RDA/MS scene back a couple of times (even though I'm very hacked at what a waste of RDA's time it was), and in our most humble (but professional media background) opinion.....

Spoiler:
                          .....we don't think they shot the scene together!!!!! Look at how Jack's hand first appears in the front of the picture. Then, while they're talking, you see just the back of one man's head (could have been done with stand-ins or by layering), then the other.

Notice that the only time you actually see them in the frame together is when they're heading to the cafeteria. And I think it looks layered in. I mean, that kind of technology has been available since the 60s. I've heard it called "Patty Duke" technology. If you don't know what that means, ask, and I'll explain.

If hubby and I are right, it could have been a scheduling thing.....or for some other reason, they couldn't or wouldn't be on the set at the same time. Couple that with the fact that Gekko is no longer involved in the show, and I can't help but wonder if some people may have had a serious parting of the ways.

Please look at the scene again if you can, and let me know what you think. I'm don't mean to be negative, but this scene just doesn't look consistent with the way the show is filmed. There has to be some reason.

Again, I'm leaning on Amanda's comments at Comic Con, and her history of being a good barometer for fans. We know she also tries to be as truthful as she can be without revealing the plots. If I didn't have faith in that, I'd be totally ticked off!

Ok.....I'll check back in a few hours. Gotta go finish Harry Potter before I find out somewhere else
                          Spoiler:
                          who dies!

Comment

The thing is with the regs it wa sa very convenient reason for them not to be together all this time. Even after all that's happened. UST sells, it was obvious it did because of the success of the X-Files and the whole M/S deal. So they needed something that good but the whole reletioship between M and S was very different, there were different reasons keeping them apart and they were closer on other levels.

Sam and Jack needed something else to keep them apart that wasn't of their control because it was blindingly obvious from early on (to me anyway) that they had it bad for each other.

Does that make any sense?
                            sigpic-
                            +I thought I was a fool for no one
                            but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Round 42 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Fifth Man was eliminated in Round 41.

Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is now #9 from the top, but without your continued support, will rise back to the top.

You can make a difference!. Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=100&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Now.....really gone to finish Harry Potter!
                              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 31 July 2005, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alittletoolate
                                The thing is with the regs it wa sa very convenient reason for them not to be together all this time. Even after all that's happened. UST sells, it was obvious it did because of the success of the X-Files and the whole M/S deal. So they needed something that good but the whole reletioship between M and S was very different, there were different reasons keeping them apart and they were closer on other levels.

Sam and Jack needed something else to keep them apart that wasn't of their control because it was blindingly obvious from early on (to me anyway) that they had it bad for each other.

Does that make any sense?
                                Of course it does! I totally agree!

I think I'll watch some X-Files eps tonight....

Comment

Working...
                                X