This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    I've just read the first part of HailDorothy's Chosen Hearts series and OMG, I love it.... not only that but reading it now it gives so more perspective to the show...

Shippers if you haven't read it I really recomend it... I can tell you it all makes sense Charades

And to the author I have two words:

Hail Dorothy!!!
    Well, between you with Chosen Hearts and Billie with Twilight, some sweet dreams are ahead for you both when your sleepy eyes drift shut amid the romantic, loving words of these two fine writers!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      Sam and Jack in the elevator.
      "Humming?"

My mind has gone blank with the name of the episode, but it's one of my all time favorite Jack / Sam moments. It's really very intimate if you think about the subject they're discussing. Or rather, not discussing.
      I believe it was "Chimera" from 7th season. I like this scene, too, especially her humming the Stargate theme

one of my favourite scenes is the conversation between Sam and "Jack" in "Grace".
      !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
      How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
        That would be CHIMERIA, that part of the story I like, because they talk about Sam's occurance of speeding ticket very familiarly, like an on-going occasion. Not the Pete part though

My fave would be the kiss in WOO, while it's 'forgotten' by all but Jack (and maybe Tea'lc) I think it's nice to see that Sam was readily kissing Jack back in the Control-room even when he kissed her by surprise.

I don't really like the kiss (however long/thorough) in Moebius 2, it's AU, it's not our Sam & Jack. I prefer other hug scenes (Heroes 2 / Death Knell), shipping invites or even 'Lunch ?' invite at the end of Evolution 2, it felt more real. Simple, real and familiar and definitely OUR Sam & Jack.
        Thank for the name. I had forgotten.

I have to agree with you about everything except the Moebius 2 kiss. I loved it because it was so very funny and because it was exactly what we had been wanting to see for eight seasons but because the characters are who they are we couldn't see. I laugh like a crazy person everytime I watch it.
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

to the entire shipper family:

Hi all how are you?? Have you missed your male friend / shipper Anubis sorry but I was away for a while but I haven't abandoned you guys. But I hope you can find it all in your heart to forgive me that I missed the Shipperday !! jumps into the puddle jumper with the time machine and goes back to the shipper day. I can't believe I missed it we should perahps shedule it montly a shipper day! I have been busy with work and school and I can't seem to find the error in my laptop ! Soon I am getting a more powerfull computer I can't wait for it. Also then I am going to spent more online here at gateworld or at stargate omega or at stargate intel. Speaking of stargate intel have you seen the latest things sueKay has done !! Take a look ! GO a head nice work sueKay ! love it (((sueKay)))

to Terrah:

I'll check everything out about your latest video and such tommorow ! I am curieus how fans of stargate make their own sites I have made mine but I am working on a serieius update but it takes time

to Nell:

yes Nell indeed Hail Dorothy !! the witch (Pete) is dead

to Backvelveteyes:

welcome and nice of you to join the shipper family There is a memo in here that you proabably go insane ! but anyway welcome and stay around a while at least. I can't help it but I noticed a lot of people joined the shipper thread but they posted perhaps 10 posts and than left and never came back too bad !! so you better stay in here

to Uber SG-1:

I must say I have read somewhere here at GW a very long post of you. I think it was in a thread where somebody didn't miss Carter ! Good post. I wanted to give you some green points because you deserve them but well the system sucks

to the world:

I have a message for you: when the power of love overcomes the love for power the world will know peace !

night night to all of you ! and to others like in the US good morning campers or goodafternoon
          Last edited by Lord Zedd; 30 July 2005, 03:20 PM.
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Ok so quickly checking in before running out to dinner and look what I found over in the Ask Joe Mallozzi thread:

Spoiler:

Quote:
            Originally Posted by purpletoo1
            Hi Joe,
            NICE!! Loved The Siege Pt 3 and Avalon1 was a surprise even with all the spoilers! And fuuuuuunny!
            But I missed something, what are Stargates R & D in area 51? Sam seemed to be on a ship. Help please!
            Thank you sir! Love your blog, hope it doesn't go away!

Carter has had a number of things to occupy her time - research and development, deep space reconaissance, and taking time off to be with Cassie are just a few of the things she'd been up to.

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

CONGRATS LOL4JACK

(((((((((((SHIP NANA))))))))))))))

Thank you _Anubis!

Anywho...I've made up my mind...

Spoiler:
              I'm not going to watch season nine...It sounds awful...

Let's just say that after I saw The Lost City, I couldn't wait for New order...But with Avalon 1...I couldn't be bothered with Avalon 2

To be honest...I've not been a fan of SG1 for a while...But I am a fan of the SG1 FANDOM, and that's the reason I'm still kicking around here.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                CONGRATS LOL4JACK

(((((((((((SHIP NANA))))))))))))))
                ((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))

Thank you _Anubis!

Anywho...I've made up my mind...

Spoiler:
                I'm not going to watch season nine...It sounds awful...

Let's just say that after I saw The Lost City, I couldn't wait for New order...But with Avalon 1...I couldn't be bothered with Avalon 2

To be honest...I've not been a fan of SG1 for a while...But I am a fan of the SG1 FANDOM, and that's the reason I'm still kicking around here.

Me too! Oh and don't forget FANFIC as well!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Yeah...here's to the

The talented, amazing, thoughtful, lovely people that are the FANS, WRITERS, ARTISTS, VID MAKERS AND WEBMASTERS THAT ARE DEDICATED TO SG1, and it's CHARACTERS
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    Lynn did I warn you that my husband sleeps in the nude? I'm only kidding!!!!
                    Ooooh oooh oooh!! He doesn't happen to look like RDA, does he?? <vbEg> She probably wouldn't mind so much - or at all - if that were the case.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

JM is lurking! I know that you are out there! Keep posting! Wouldn't be lurking if not interested in the response to show! Why was Jack made a Major General?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        lovely a new way to describe them .... TPTBM
                        When XF went from S7 into the horrible destruction of the show they called Season 8, some of we fans changed TPTB into TIIC. I think that Stargate SG1's PTB have *more* than earned the right to share that title.

(Yes, for those who can't guess, that's "the idiots in charge". LOL)

Okay, I confess - that was a bit childish. But if they can, then I can. <g>
                        Last edited by Buc252; 30 July 2005, 06:21 PM.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                          Hey guys! I've only been away for a couple of days but it feels like ages....missed you all!

Having caught up on the posts I'm taking it that Origins didn't give you guys a warm cuddly feeling and that's not good. How bout a big billie shipper hug for all those a little downhearted

((((((((((((All shippers following Origins)))))))))))))))

Thanks for the laughs nell, I loved your 'keep smiling shippers' story...sure made me ' '

And as for you LOL4JACK I only posted a posting milestone pic story for you the other day....slow down girl I can't keep up with you!!! Congrats on the 500!!!! *pick it up nell your slacking hee hee!!*

Am thinking we all need to book into the shipper therpy clinic so here's a little repeat of mine to get us started....(sorry about my unoriginality but desperate times call for desperate measures!)

There once was a woman called Sam

Who only had eyes for one man

The mans name was Jack

Who felt the same back

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...honkinkiss.jpg
                          So together forever’s the plan!

Keep the shippy faith!!
                          Billie,
                          Such a beatiful Shippy story. It lightened my heart and made me smile!
                          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                          Hic Comitas Regit
                          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Hi LOL4JACK,

Wow! I popped tonight And while skimmning the posts, I came across yours.

It's hot and humid here in Wisconsin and I just got warmer. Gosh, darn, golly gee! Thanks for the sweet compliment on the Chosen Hearts Series and Charades. It's been a work of pure joy and stretching my imagiination to as you said attempting to give more perspective to the show.

I hope as you get further into the series you'll be even more surprised as the tangled strands of their unique relationship gets more complicated for Sam and Jack.

Again, thanks for the vote of confidence!

I'm going to bed happy tonight!
                            Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
                            Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
                            Sam: "If you say so, sir."
                            Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
                            Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
                            [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                              Something pretty... not entirely Sam/Jack this time.. but they're a big part of it

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/%7Ewicke...10001/sg16.jpg

Dancer of Spaz... this is stage 1 of your idea
                              I really like the Sam/Jack part of this . . . but I don't know who the other people are. (For a second I thought that was Janet with the gun, but . . . nope.) But kudos all the same! Good job!
                              - Mary

Comment

Hey Shippers!!!

]I'M BACK!!!
                                [/COLOR]

And still trying to figure out how to use the post's fonts colors etc....ARGH!
                                Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
                                Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
                                Sam: "If you say so, sir."
                                Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
                                Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
                                [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

Working...
                                X