Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that kiss was great, good times, good times.

Hi all! I found this funny avatar reminds me of fishing...

Comment

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. The S/J Ship Family is the best. Can't wish for more on my BD!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        Hey guys! I've only been away for a couple of days but it feels like ages....missed you all!

Having caught up on the posts I'm taking it that Origins didn't give you guys a warm cuddly feeling and that's not good. How bout a big billie shipper hug for all those a little downhearted

((((((((((((All shippers following Origins)))))))))))))))

Thanks for the laughs nell, I loved your 'keep smiling shippers' story...sure made me ' '

And as for you LOL4JACK I only posted a posting milestone pic story for you the other day....slow down girl I can't keep up with you!!! Congrats on the 500!!!! *pick it up nell your slacking hee hee!!*

Am thinking we all need to book into the shipper therpy clinic so here's a little repeat of mine to get us started....(sorry about my unoriginality but desperate times call for desperate measures!)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../failsafe3.jpg
        There once was a woman called Sam

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...ie/samlook.jpg
        Who only had eyes for one man

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../failsafe4.jpg
        The mans name was Jack

Who felt the same back

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...honkinkiss.jpg[/spoiler]
        So together forever’s the plan!

Keep the shippy faith!!
        Shipper Sister, you are cool!!! Keep 'em coming!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Major rant coming up. These thoughts were formulated before I read posts from others.
          Spoiler:

RDA came all the way up to Vancouver for this? That was my first thought. If this is Jack's goodbye it's a terrible way to do it. Pointless, pointless. Now I know RDA has said "might...might not" with reference to coming back, but really, where would he fit in now? They've burnt their bridges. But back to his scene(s). Avalon I-- The one with Landry playing chess had no reason for being. The references to him--no key to the desk, not telling Mitchell SG-1 had disbanded, made him seem not just quirky, which we know he is, but out-to lunch. And where did that photo of him thoughtfully looking out the window go to? That wasn't shown in the episode, unless my slo-mo is bad, just his talking to Mitchell (and he was never in the room with him). Origin--he looked so tired in his scene with Daniel. What goes? If he really was tired, shouldn't Makeup have worked on that? The idea of going to eat with Daniel sounded a bit okay, like the old days, so I didn't mind his "hungry" remark so much, but the rest of the whole thing was..what? Then the flight with Mitchell. When did that take place? Passing of the torch it was supposed to be, I guess. But do we remember Jack as a pilot that much? I don't. Why couldn't there have been a scene of Jack walking through the halls and rooms of SG, various personnel either greeting him, saluting or whatever--ending up in the Gate Room and gazing on it or even walking up the ramp and maybe even saluting the "round spinny thing.?" Instead we get so much time give to Mitchell's feat over Antarctica, Mitchell walking up the ramp, Walter talking about him in hushed tones. Sheesh. And imagine a new watcher, saying,"what's going on, why is that General leaving?" I'm not even getting into the ship topic, this is all about the disservice done to Jack. Jack-- one of the greatest characters in Sci-fi TV history might just have left not with a bang but a pffft.
          Rant over. I'm gonna cry.

Comment

I have so many fav Jack and Sam episodes (like divcon I am an die hard shipper). I def agree with Madeleine_W on Solitudes. It had lots of ship for those of us who love that but it was great that they also brought out the developing respect that the two characters have for eachother. I also love the 'macgadget' outtake from the episode, AT is hilarious!!

However, if I had to choose one episode it would be a tough call between Divide and Conquer and Threads but I would probably go for Threads as it has my fav scene in it (shipper heaven!)

Comment

Hey Guys!!!

Just a quick post to say that I'm going away for two weeks so I'm not going to be online for that time, I will be back.

I also want to say that Ship Day was excellent and I really enjoyed it.

Wendy
              Hugs
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Moebius and Window of Opportunity
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                  Hey Guys!!!

Just a quick post to say that I'm going away for two weeks so I'm not going to be online for that time, I will be back.

I also want to say that Ship Day was excellent and I really enjoyed it.

Wendy
                  Hugs
                  Hope it's for a holiday!
                  Safe travels wendy and have a fab time! Take lots of ship fic with you, a must for all time away!

See you when you get back

Jack and Sam will miss you too

You hurry back wendy ya hear!!

Comment

Mine is in Beneath the Surface when Jack says he remembers feeling feelings.
                    ComTraya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      Major rant coming up. These thoughts were formulated before I read posts from others.
                      Spoiler:

RDA came all the way up to Vancouver for this? That was my first thought. If this is Jack's goodbye it's a terrible way to do it. Pointless, pointless. Now I know RDA has said "might...might not" with reference to coming back, but really, where would he fit in now? They've burnt their bridges. But back to his scene(s). Avalon I-- The one with Landry playing chess had no reason for being. The references to him--no key to the desk, not telling Mitchell SG-1 had disbanded, made him seem not just quirky, which we know he is, but out-to lunch. And where did that photo of him thoughtfully looking out the window go to? That wasn't shown in the episode, unless my slo-mo is bad, just his talking to Mitchell (and he was never in the room with him). Origin--he looked so tired in his scene with Daniel. What goes? If he really was tired, shouldn't Makeup have worked on that? The idea of going to eat with Daniel sounded a bit okay, like the old days, so I didn't mind his "hungry" remark so much, but the rest of the whole thing was..what? Then the flight with Mitchell. When did that take place? Passing of the torch it was supposed to be, I guess. But do we remember Jack as a pilot that much? I don't. Why couldn't there have been a scene of Jack walking through the halls and rooms of SG, various personnel either greeting him, saluting or whatever--ending up in the Gate Room and gazing on it or even walking up the ramp and maybe even saluting the "round spinny thing.?" Instead we get so much time give to Mitchell's feat over Antarctica, Mitchell walking up the ramp, Walter talking about him in hushed tones. Sheesh. And imagine a new watcher, saying,"what's going on, why is that General leaving?" I'm not even getting into the ship topic, this is all about the disservice done to Jack. Jack-- one of the greatest characters in Sci-fi TV history might just have left not with a bang but a pffft.
                      Rant over. I'm gonna cry.
                      Been there, felt that! Here's a tissue! Feel better? Good to rant, I did so last night! Look at the picture. Deep, cleansing breaths. Sam and Jack, they're meant to be!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm really disappointed with what I've been hearing about Origins. Not so much from a shippy point of view, cos I wasn't expecting there to be anything, but
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't like that it sounds like they went to the trouble of having a Daniel/Jack scene, but they completely forgot about the fact that these two men are close friends. That relationship was probably the main thing that got me hooked on Stargate in the first place, and at times I think it's treated worse than S/J. Grr.

Still, ship goes on.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI76!!!!!

Comment

I agree with all the episodes mentioned so far, they are among my favorites. Here is another episode that I love between Jack and Sam that is not mentioned as often - "Small Victories" I loved the scene in Sam's lab where she is looking at the replicator blocks and Jack comes in and looks at her through the magnified glass and asked what she was doing. Sam is laughing and explains. He grins and asked her to go fishing. She continues to smile and says she is staying there. The two are smiling and grinning the whole time. It a light hearted moment and it is among my favorites.

At the end of the episode Sam tells Jack the Asgard had a ship named after him, but they had to blow it up. His reaction is hilarious.

Comment

Hey.., I'm a newbie..

I just want to introduce myself. I read in this forum (especially this thread!!) for nearly a year without post something. Many times I really want to, but I didn`t dare, because my english isn`t that good.

What I really have to say is that you folks really know how to cheer a sad Shipper up!!!

The last episode I saw was "Moebius1+2" and I`m a little afraid to watch the ninth season - without RDA. I was totally upset when I read what a fellow user in my german Stargate Forum wrote.

Maybe ORIGIN SPOILER!!!!!

One Guy wrote:

"To see Jack in a szene in this episode was kinda like a foreign body in the eyes. He doesn`t match in the dynamik anymore und RDA acts like he was bored to play Jack O`Neill."

Is that true??!!

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                              >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                              >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                              >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Hi all
                                I thought I would post a couple of pics, I have been busy updating the last vid I did, a Sam Jack vid, hope you like it. Woman - By John Lennon
                                My site

This one needs a caption
                                Click me

Click me 2

Comment

Working...
                                X