This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    hey family!! I fighted but I did it !! my little thing is done!! well yes it's not a vid quality or something like that but it's something so it's a good beginning I've done it with what I had so it's images poor, I just wanted to participate in ship day and thank you guys in my way for all the moments I share with you, the laugh you give me with all your pics and everything! I'm glad to be here ....unfortunately I got to go to work but be there soon...now if someone could let me know if the music is working with the slide it could be cool ...don't look for a direct link between the music and the pics, it's just that I like the song

((((((((((((((((((((((((family)))))))))))))))))))))))
    and thanks again to all of you who organised this ship day !!!!great job guys !!!and those who participated too

to see the slide show

to dowload it
    It was just beautiful! The song was great and the pictures selected for the slideshow were so shippy. Hope you make many more!
    sigpic

Comment

(((((((SueKay)))))) your idea is great, and I'd jump if there were not so many people around me

((((((lonelystar))))))) wow... love the slideshow, thanks for sharing !!!!!

and last but not least : welcome in the shipper family Hail Dorothy, I'm so glad you're one of us, I love your writings

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Lynn, and um not to disappoint you, but WEIRD, I so relate too.

Remember it's the thought that counts. And you done good!

Gosh! Golly! Gee! You love my writing, Wooooow... What can I say, except that really made my morning. Now I really wanna be writing fanfic instead of the other stuff...which I've yet to start...This is bad, really bad, I'm an hour late at starting work! Bad girl! Someone kick me outa here....just not too hard! I bruise easily.

You're all too much fun!
        Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
        Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
        Sam: "If you say so, sir."
        Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
        Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
        [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

HailDorothy - I'll very sheepishly admit I've never read your fanfic, but I've saved your link!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hail Dorothy - Quick question - Do you write for a living?

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              It was just beautiful! The song was great and the pictures selected for the slideshow were so shippy. Hope you make many more!

I agree absolutely stunning it gave me shivers ..and shivers to me means Excellent

Well done Lonely star make plenty more

Caty

Comment

HailDorothy - another question - is the whole site yours...if so, then I should be saying failte to you!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
                  ShelsFc ang Girlgator, Right On!

WEST SIDE STORY!!!

So come clean how old are ya guys ??? Just kidding.

I'm a proud 52 going on 25...LOL

Okay, I'll come clean, I'm usually in the 16 year-old mindset and occassionally I regress to a six-year old. A lot more than I should....
                  You could be my older sister--I'm 42, but some days I feel like I'm 16 (although I'd never say I look 16). Hanging out on this thread with teenagers is great for the outlook on life! Love your name, by the way as the Wizard of Oz is really special to me.
                  -girlgater

Comment

What I love in the shipper family, is that age is no object. I talk to anyone on the forum and I'm regularly surprised at the ages of people...People I think are older are and teens and vice versa.

I think it's great...I'm 17 and I talk to people of all ages and backgrounds here!
                    sigpic

Comment

OK - Since we're confessing, 33 years old although today I feel like 50 (If my kids wake up any earlier they needn't bother going to bed in the first place!)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
                        ShelsFc ang Girlgator, Right On!

WEST SIDE STORY!!!

So come clean how old are ya guys ??? Just kidding.

I'm a proud 52 going on 25...LOL

Okay, I'll come clean, I'm usually in the 16 year-old mindset and occassionally I regress to a six-year old. A lot more than I should....
                        HailDorothy, You are among peers. I'm in your age bracket! Regression is not a bad word as long as one can go about one's RL when called upon. Ooops, RL calls. After work, I'll set up for Origins and report back to The Thread!!
                        sigpic

Comment

ok i just finished my first vid (phew) its not very good, but i'll just have to leearn..
                          but the problem is don't have a frellin clue how to host it or whatever so it can be downloaded.. can someone pleease explain it to me?
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I shall be back shortly...RL calls!!!!!!!

I'll be putting up the frontpage of the shipper site soon!!!!!!!!!!!

SAM AND JACK ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIPPER FAMILY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

(((((Suekay))) I think your idea is great .

Now my daughters have all a website ..which is free where you can upload 150 pictures ..Now if everybody was opening their own little webpage with that then we could all link our work in the main Sam and Jack website like you suggest . I am a member already but did not have the chance to do anything with it yet ..I plan to put all my collages though I saw my daughter's website and it looks great...it's also very easy to understand for anybody non IT expert ...you don't need any HTML code or anything like that .I don't think you can put videos ( requires too much disk space )..but we may be able to link a video website ..if not then we could link the video website in the main Sam and Jack front page .

Here is the link for anybody interested to create their free little Sam and Jack webpage

http://www.piczo.com/

Caty
                              Last edited by Catysg1; 29 July 2005, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                HailDorothy, You are among peers. I'm in your age bracket! Regression is not a bad word as long as one can go about one's RL when called upon. Ooops, RL calls. After work, I'll set up for Origins and report back to The Thread!!
                                See you later tonight, Nell! Remember everyone who wants to be spoiled that
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack is in tonight's episode
                                !!
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X