This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Thanks, sg-1fanintn!! I am in the middle on the spoiler question. I know Shippers sometimes get carried away with S/J ship and miss putting spoiler tags and URLs. I think we should TRY to keep it spoiler-free; but to be realistic and safe, we should put POSSIBLE SPOILERS in the Thread title.

Of course, spoiler pics of Sam and Jack linked with a URL doesn't have quite the same impact as embedding the pic. Maybe we could have it both ways. Spoiler tags for conversation, but be able to use spoilery pictures with a SPOILER PICTURES in the Thread title.

See, I told you I was on the fence.
    I like this idea... I think it works out perfect, spoiler tags for the latest season, spoiler free for pics...

And I don't know but I don't think many people have not seen the
    Spoiler:
    Kiss from Moebius

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Well I've been here all day, so I'd best be going!!!!

check out my site, and i'll be back tomorrow for all the festivities!!!!!!!!

Night Night!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        I like this idea... I think it works out perfect, spoiler tags for the latest season, spoiler free for pics...

Spoiler:
        Kiss from Moebius

LOL4JACK...you voted Red Sky, but that ep is gone now, so your vote doesn't count, if you don't change it.
        (And it should count...we need every Shipper vote to save D&C )

Comment

Thanks (((Galaxy))), I copied my previous post and forgot to change my vote... This shipper day is getting me all exited

PS: I voted for The First Ones in your honor, (sorry OMA )

Damn! we should ask the Mods to allow us to give more rep points tomorrow

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

hiya guys,

hope you all ok!just got computer back on ready for ship day thank god!!!
            wayhay for tomorrow i can't wait,but can some-one please pm me so i know where to go tomorrow getting a bit confused thanks.
            they are showing season7 here at 12pm heros tonight had death knell last night,so i'm popping off sorry quick visit but gearing up ready for the morning!!

see you all tomorrow

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Thanks (((Galaxy))), I copied my previous post and forgot to change my vote... This shipper day is getting me all exited

PS: I voted for The First Ones in your honor, (sorry OMA )

Damn! we should ask the Mods to allow us to give more rep points tomorrow

Awwww, thanks LOL4JACK!!!

ROFL, yeah we are all pretty excited.

But I really have to go to sleep now, because there are just 5 hours left until
              SHIP DAY!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

See ya tomorrow!

((((LOL4JACK))))

((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))

Night, night!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                Gee Token, hope that fence isn't a picket one.
                OUCH!!!

ROTFL!!! Lida, I love your Furling sig!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ComTraya
                  He invites her in Nemesis:

JACK: Well, if --- playing with your little reactor sounds better than exploring the lakes and natural beauty of Northern Minnesota, there's not much I can do.

SAM: Was that an invitation --- Sir?

also in Small Victories:

SAM: Still going fishing?

JACK: Yep.Still staying here?

SAM: Yeah. I think I've had enough relaxation for a while, Sir.

I don't know if it's a real invitation but I'm happy to think it is

and in The Curse.

So he's invited her at least 3 times during S3 and S4...
                  Not sure if someone else has mentioned this already but he asks her to go fishing with him in Season 6's Sight Unseen as well.

O’NEILL: I could stay.

CARTER: We’ve all been cleared, sir. The base is clean. Jonas is probably suffering from stress. This is all still pretty new to him.

O’NEILL: You could come with.

CARTER: Sir?

O’NEILL: Fishing Carter. I’m going fishing.

CARTER: You know I’m planning on studying the artifact.

O’NEILL: Yes. It’s always something, isn’t it?

CARTER: Oh come on, sir, we both know the only reason you asked is because you knew I had something else to do.

O’NEILL: No, really I think you should come...fish. Fish some more.

Edit: Oops looks like Galaxy already beat me to it. Oh well.
                  Last edited by ForeverSg1; 27 July 2005, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Kiss from Moebius
                    I'm liking that idea!! After Lida "picket fence" suggestion, I guess I'm taking a side.

I believe Season 7 has finished its syndication run in the US and is therefore no longer considered a spoiler season. Season 8 & 9 would need spoilers. Am I right?

Token ~

Comment

Welcome, ComTraya!

Originally posted by girlgater
                      Hey guys.

It's round #39 now on the SG1 Season 1-7 tournament. D & C only had 12 votes in round #38. Time to vote again! Gotta protect D & C!
                      Thanks for posting the reminder!!!!! I'll go vote now!
                      Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 27 July 2005, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I want to thank all of the family members who sent me green in the last two days. G-- Bless! Met Lynn for dinner last night and had a long shippy conversation (outside the restrictions of GW). Hope to meet more of you at the NJ convention. I'm ready to party tonight! Just lead the way and I'll be there to help open the celebrations. Also, they are complaining about us at the tournment. Too many shippers voting and they feel they are not getting a correct representation from all the groups. Not our fault we stick together like Sam and Jack!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          Somebody mentioned to me that they needed a smaller version on their remote. Now, all of we gadget fiends know that you really can't generally modify a remote control, so, for a limited time, I'd like to introduce . . .

The SHIPPER'S Remote!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ersremote2.jpg

Disclaimer: Not responsible for the fate of certain unwanted characters when the "delete" button is used upon them.

LOVE it!!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                            Hi Lilly,

I liked Solitudes. It had a super dynamic between them. Sam was pretty fazed at first by the situation, but Jack's strength and level-headedness rubbed off on her and she ended up being the strong supportive one towards the end when Jack was fading away. I think this one and Serpent's Thingy (the hand-biting scene) were a really good indicator of the professional relationship between the two of them and the respect they had for each other; Jack for Sam's spirit and Sam for Jack's leadership.

I particularly liked how solitudes avoided the TV cliche of Man & Woman Stranded Together = Romance; and I'm not saying that as an anti-shipper because I know that it's still very possible to see ship in that ep. I just think it was nice that the focus of the ep was *cameraderie* because that theme of the two of them trying to stay positive while facing death together carried such a lot of power, especially when counterpointed with Daniel and Teal'c's desperate searching.
                            I totally agree with you on Solitudes. I found it so refreshing that they were comrades who really cared about each other, but were not a romantic pair. (I'm an anti-shipper btw).

Not necessarily all time favorites, but a couple that come to mind:

I liked the interaction between them in "Redemption" where he first implies Sam isn't an "egghead" and then after she gives him a look says "you are, but in a good way."

Their little fight in "the Light" was the highlight of that episode for me. He points out that she didn't call him "sir" and she says "You think I'm keeping *that* up if we're stuck here forever?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                              Believe it or not majorsal they aren't! I thought they looked like that too but they come direct from screen caps of the episode.
                              Just love ATs facial expressions!
                              really? i can't remember sam smiling like that in that scene! (worries about memory...... what?)

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                I can't possibly read all the posts since I've been away plus I have to prepare for Ship Day. Forgive me if this has already been discussed and decided.

Are we making the Ship Day thread spoiler-free (meaning spoiler tags and picture links) or not? Also, who is opening the thread, and was there ever a decision on a poll for this year?

Thanks!
                                WELCOME BACK TOKEN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X