• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let it be spoiler free!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Okay...ATTENTION SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the Ship Day Contingency Plan concocted after the mass hysteria that occurred during the GW crashes earlier this year.

In the event that GateWorld is down

Head to Stargate Intel - the Alpha Site for the Shipper Family.

The Address is http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel

Whoever gets there first has permission to restart the poll and to open the ship day thread. You will also find the pre-established S/J Shippers Home from Home located within the SG1 Shippers Forum at SI.

Myself and Hopefully gateBee and Caty will be there to make sure you're all nice and settled in the the unlikely even GW goes down.

Thank you!

And back to your regular shipping!
      Great idea, SueKay! Thanks for offering!
      Originally posted by Token
      Thanks, sg-1fanintn!! I am in the middle on the spoiler question. I know Shippers sometimes get carried away with S/J ship and miss putting spoiler tags and URLs. I think we should TRY to keep it spoiler-free; but to be realistic and safe, we should put POSSIBLE SPOILERS in the Thread title.

Of course, spoiler pics of Sam and Jack linked with a URL doesn't have quite the same impact as embedding the pic. Maybe we could have it both ways. Spoiler tags for conversation, but be able to use spoilery pictures with a SPOILER PICTURES in the Thread title.

See, I told you I was on the fence.
      I agree with you. I think POSSIBLE SPOILERS would be a great way to handle it. But I'm also happy with spoiler free if that's what everyone thinks is best!

Comment

Hi everybody!

I've been reading this thread for several days and I think I am addicted to the Sam/Jack Ship now.

So I've decided to register for the Ship Day!

See you soon.
        ComTraya!!

Comment

Comtraya COM TRAYA!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry...couldn't resist!

Hope you have fun here tommorow and everyday!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ComTraya
            Hi everybody!

I've been reading this thread for several days and I think I am addicted to the Sam/Jack Ship now.

So I've decided to register for the Ship Day!

See you soon.
            WELCOME ComTraya!!!!!

This addiction is a good addiction - frustrating at times - but overall good. Come back tomorrow and stay for a long time!!
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I am on my way to gas station to fill up the Shipper Bus, check the oil and tires. Oh, and to the store to stock up the bar of course!

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                That's the scene where he invites her to one of his fishing trips, isn't it?

Here is the dialogue:

Jack: Thank you, Sir.
                Carter! (She stops, and he stands up) You finally ready to take me up on that fishing trip?

Sam: Uh... actually, Sir, I have a few projects on the go.

Jack: Come on. Are you really trying to tell me you'd rather be in a dark, dank, dismal underground, than sit on a dock with your feet perched up, sippin' a cold one, and casting for that ever elusive crappy?

Sam: (laughs) Strange as it may sound , Sir, yes.
                Have a good time. (glances at Teal'C)

Jack: (watching her leave) To each his own! Her! I meant her (whispers) I think.
                So, Teal'C! This'll be great! Just you and me. What do you say? Come on! The Loons! Don't forget the loons!

Does anyone know how often he invited her until
                Spoiler:
                she finally said yes in Threads?
                3 times? 4 times?

In 2010 she says to him something like(paraphrasing as best I can): so this is the place you were always asking me to come to. I kinda think he must have asked her quite a few more times than we got to see or she wouldn't have worded it as she did.

Comment

And we're at 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay...I've set up Stargate Intel yet again!!!!!!!!!

http://stargateintel.cjb.net

Very few ads, and a nice n easy layout...we also have 100x100 avatars, and there'll be some gateworld sized ones on soon! check it out!
                    sigpic

Comment

heya guys!! My recorded song is up!!! www.southcoastidol.co.uk please check it out and tell me what yuo think! It's me singinga Christina song again please check it out and let me know what you think! go to west finalists and i'm the last one please download it guys! I know i can count on your suport ol yuo can even voter for me if you want to! lol! xx

Comment

I can't just now as my mum and dad are watching a film, and I'm not allowed to turn on my sound if they're in the living room. I'll d/l it tomorrow when they're out!!!

I'll definitely vote for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                          heya guys!! My recorded song is up!!! www.southcoastidol.co.uk please check it out and tell me what yuo think! It's me singinga Christina song again please check it out and let me know what you think! go to west finalists and i'm the last one please download it guys! I know i can count on your suport ol yuo can even voter for me if you want to! lol! xx
                          Wow ! That's you singing ? Really great ! I wish you luck for the competition
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                            That's the scene where he invites her to one of his fishing trips, isn't it?

Here is the dialogue:

Jack: Thank you, Sir.
                            Carter! (She stops, and he stands up) You finally ready to take me up on that fishing trip?

Sam: Uh... actually, Sir, I have a few projects on the go.

Jack: Come on. Are you really trying to tell me you'd rather be in a dark, dank, dismal underground, than sit on a dock with your feet perched up, sippin' a cold one, and casting for that ever elusive crappy?

Sam: (laughs) Strange as it may sound , Sir, yes.
                            Have a good time. (glances at Teal'C)

Jack: (watching her leave) To each his own! Her! I meant her (whispers) I think.
                            So, Teal'C! This'll be great! Just you and me. What do you say? Come on! The Loons! Don't forget the loons!

Does anyone know how often he invited her until
                            Spoiler:
                            she finally said yes in Threads?
                            3 times? 4 times?

He invites her in Nemesis:

JACK: Well, if --- playing with your little reactor sounds better than exploring the lakes and natural beauty of Northern Minnesota, there's not much I can do.

SAM: Was that an invitation --- Sir?

also in Small Victories:

SAM: Still going fishing?

JACK: Yep.Still staying here?

SAM: Yeah. I think I've had enough relaxation for a while, Sir.

I don't know if it's a real invitation but I'm happy to think it is

and in The Curse.

So he's invited her at least 3 times during S3 and S4...
                            ComTraya!!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Wow ! That's you singing ? Really great ! I wish you luck for the competition
                              Lol yep it is me! Thanks for the luck it means alot!!

Comment

Amy - you're going to do fine...especially with all of us and everyone in your RL right behind you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X