Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This post from the Best Episode Tournament includes some of the shipper family...http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1760
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      This post from the Best Episode Tournament includes some of the shipper family...http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1760
      Taking notes.....taking notes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Ooh, ooh! Let me try! I can do it! Ok.....in high school, I used to compete against Oprah Winfrey in speech tournaments.....and Oprah Winfrey has had Kevin Bacon on her show!!!!!

Yay! Two degrees from Kevin Bacon!

(Ok.....apologizes for obviously OT post. ....and realizes I just told you about how old I am!!!!! )

Explain-Two degrees from Kevin Bacon.
        sigpic

Comment

Yikes! , thank you so much ((((((Bev)))))), I could have lost my vote...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Yikes! , thank you so much ((((((Bev)))))), I could have lost my vote...
            Yep. You know it's bad when you don't even read your own instructions.
            Sheeh!

For the record, I didn't know that Katerine did ties! Thanks for the heads up, guys!

Comment

I can see I'm going to have to install a "J/S ship emergency button" on my computer. I'm still in a state of shock!

*shakes head* Such an utterly dreadful episode! What a waste of an hour of my life!
              I guess I needed something a little more "industrial strength" so . . .

(Please be gentle. I don't do this type of thing very often - manips, I mean. <g>)
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                I guess I needed something a little more "industrial strength" so . . .

(Please be gentle. I don't do this type of thing very often - manips, I mean. <g>)
                Great Mary! Better then anything I could do!
                sigpic

Comment

Ooh, ooh! Let me try! I can do it! Ok.....in high school, I used to compete against Oprah Winfrey in speech tournaments.....and Oprah Winfrey has had Kevin Bacon on her show!!!!!

Yay! Two degrees from Kevin Bacon!

(Ok.....apologizes for obviously OT post. ....and realizes I just told you about how old I am!!!!! )
                  Oh that's not old! You're young at heart so that makes you ageless! (You're only as old as you wanna be. Take it from my 85-year old Grandma who acts like she's about 18! )
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    *groan*

does anyone know anywhere that'll commit my parents for no reason other than that they are both duplicitious back stabbers who hate each other.

GRRRR!

Sorry...my parents are 'having a domestic'

Anywho...That's why I love fics...especially ones where there's an SGC ball, or a dinner dance...then your imagination can run amoc!
                    (((((((SK)))))))))

Sorry to hear about you mum and dad.....hope they resolve whatever it is they're arguing about.

Maybe I could have Thor soundproof your room?

Comment

LOL! I forgot about the survival kit. I wish I'd looked it out before watching the "C" episode. ("C" for crap!)
                      yup...the survival kit....for one thing it contains a lot of high-octane shipper hooch to help make you forget you ever saw Officer Potatobrain.

Comment

Yes, Bev.....we need to make sure we all debunk the "black widow" myth every chance we get....
                        I'm pulling this from a few pages back because I can't possibly keep up with everything here. But here's the question...why is it that Sam gets all this concern with the "black widow curse," which I think is utter nonsense by the way, and yet nobody bats an eye when a male character is unattached? I've seen this on lots of shows, not just SG1, and it's always bothered me. Somehow it's okay for a man to play a strong lead character without mentioning his personal life, but put a woman in the role, and everybody panics if she doesn't have a husband or at least a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Sam and Jack as a couple, I just hate that stupid black widow thing. It's wrong...in so many ways. And sg-1fanintn, this isn't against you in any way shape or form. Yours was just the first post I found to pull a quote from.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          (((((((((Bev)))))))))))

This just will not do! We can't have you feeling all down and out about that silly boy! Take one of Ship Nana's special offerings (I recommend mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie)

and enjoy this image...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1/killpete.jpg

There now, doesn't that feel better?
                          *gobbles up a whole plateful of the happy pill cookies and washes it down with a gallon of the high-octane shipper hooch*

WOAH!!!! WHAT A TRIP!!!! *in trance* I feel so.........tingly and shippy......I'm Jack....and there's Sam....

Kel'dor (inside MG's head): Snap out of it MG!! I mean it.....oh bugger...*takes control*

Kel'dor: I am in the process of helping MG's body recover from this hallucinogenic effect...till then I will remain in control

Comment

I'm *almost* ashamed to admit it, but I actually like that ep It's the first Stargate ep I ever saw - so its a good job I liked it or I'd have missed out completely on Sam & Jack *too scary a thought to contemplate*
                            ((((((Oma)))))))

guess that ep was good for one thing...

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                              *gobbles up a whole plateful of the happy pill cookies and washes it down with a gallon of the high-octane shipper hooch*

WOAH!!!! WHAT A TRIP!!!! *in trance* I feel so.........tingly and shippy......I'm Jack....and there's Sam....

Kel'dor (inside MG's head): Snap out of it MG!! I mean it.....oh bugger...*takes control*

Kel'dor: I am in the process of helping MG's body recover from this hallucinogenic effect...till then I will remain in control

It's not the cookies or the shipper hooch that makes us buzzed. It's MS's voice going a mile a minutes. It will soon becoming high pitched sound in which TPTB will be able to put subliminal messages behind the buzz. It will say "Watch SG-1 no matter how stupid the plots become" "Jack and Sam are no more-forget about them-focus on Vala boobs!--sorry guys-it's late!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooooops! Not doing too well tonight .... maybe it's time for bed My brains are completely fried
                                Kel'dor: YOUR brains are fried....you should see MG's after that deadly combo he had....I still haven't cleaned all the halucinogen out of his system yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X