Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a completely different note for minute .....

My hubby went to get me some A&W today (3 cases to satisfy my rootbeer craving ) from this import place we know and brought me back an extra special present I've never tried before - a huge box of Fruit Loops

I'm gonna have to eat the first bowl watching WoO! Then I'll finally be able to offer an opinion on the great fruit loop debate - yummy or yucky. Watch this space ....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      No one is talking about MS's wife playing the Dr. and Lawdry's daughter! I can't believe its easy to be on a set and watch your husband kiss or get woman-handel by another actress. That must be weird! She looks like a tough cookie but I don't think~ she has much to worry from Claudia. Is Claudia Black much older then MS and BB?
      Ben's wife had a part in the Farscape mini-series--I suppose one gets used to it when married to an actor-actress and/or being one yourself. Hope this question isn't out of line, but does anyone else think LD and V. Bandera resemble each other a bit, which I find intriguing.

Comment

I'm delurking for just a minute to say I love the previous page of posts. You guys are just too much! RL is kickin' my butt, so I won't be on much today. Will try to catch up on today's posts tonight.

Later.

((((shipper family))))
        -girlgater

Comment

(((((((((((GG))))))))))

take care and kick RL's butt back!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ooook, odd picture. Did my VCR not tape all of Threads???

I was looking through Season 8 episode summary on gateworld.net, accompanied with pictures, and I cam across one with Jack in a singlet and boxers on a bed with...no not Sam ...but Kerry Johnson in a revealing neglige.

Is this a publicity shot? Or a deleted scene?

Help...need answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              (((((Trupi, Galaxy, pittsburghgirl, Rogue))))))

This family sure is on form today

And talking of entity - can't forget the Jack / Hammond moment - "I know that Major
              Carter means a great deal to you" and Jack's very carefully controlled answer. Real shippy
              Awww I love that bit too Oma-1 love the smiley too LOL! I mentioned it to a friend who has got me all smileyed up so thought I'd try posting one.....hope it works!

Sending shipper love and lots of jack & sam kisses to all!

Comment

Well...I've seen Avalon part one and

Spoiler:
                It was okay...not bad...not good...bit dull...like cameron and vala though...not sure about Landry...he's a bit full of himself. I think the scene at Landry's was a waste of RDA's time
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12

I was looking through Season 8 episode summary on gateworld.net, accompanied with pictures, and I cam across one with Jack in a singlet and boxers on a bed with...no not Sam ...but Kerry Johnson in a revealing neglige.

Help...need answers.
                  It was in the 90 min version, not sure about the 60 min version.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

gate girl - there were two cuts of Threads
                    Spoiler:
                    one with that scene, one without

WELCOME to the SHIPPER FAMILY!

note - you need to use spoiler tags - do this [ spoil] without the space between the bracket and the s, and then [ /spoil] without the space between the bracket and the slash. Put your text in between the two tags, then post and it should look something like -

Spoiler:
                    this!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12

Help...need answers.
                      Brace yourself gate_girl12 coz I'm afraid it was neither of the above

But fear not....one day the truth will be out there and it'll be
                      Spoiler:
                      jack in boxers and sam in a revealing neglige!!

Mmmm...
                      thoughts of another ship pic fic spring to mind!!

Comment

Ahhhhh....
                        Have got SkyOne on the tv at the mo and I turned round to get an eye full of Sam and playing a bit of tonsil tennis....oh my, feeling a little queesy....need...to.....see....J&S.... *drags herself to the computer and manages to hit the J&S ship emergency button*

ah.... .....standby....antidote is kicking in, breathing and blood pressure returning to normal....might have to go lay down for a while thou and rewatch Threads for the 100th time! Hee hee!!
                        Last edited by Billie; 25 July 2005, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                          Ahhhhh....
                          Have got SkyOne on the tv at the mo and I turned round to get an eye full of Sam and playing a bit of tonsil tennis....oh my, feeling a little queesy....need...to.....see....J&S.... *drags herself to the computer and manages to hit the J&S ship emergency button*

ah.... .....standby....antidote is kicking in, breathing and blood pressure returning to normal....might have to go lay down for a while thou and rewatch Threads for the 100th time! Hee hee!!
                          Ooooooo, great flashbacks!!
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                            Now why couldn't Jack have seen Sam dressed like this.........!!!!!!!
                            Click to see!!
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../spacerace.jpg
                            Only explanation is...he already collapsed in the corridor!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Or it could be the director telling him to talk faster because he is taking valuable camera time away from Vala's
                              Spoiler:
                              boobs!
                              I actually think that the Sci-Fi channel is making him talk fast so that they can cut the length of the show, so that they can sell more ad time, just like they did with our lovely opening :-(

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Could we PLEASE WATCH OUR SPOILERS!

There are a lot of people yet to see season eight, so please put Spoiler pictures as clearly labelled links to the pictures...please can people go back and edit their posts.

Thankyou
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X