• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...

Jack remembers Sam jumping him

Sam remembers jumping Jack and him kissing her back

It is SO the real kiss!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Yeah...

Jack remembers Sam jumping him

Sam remembers jumping Jack and him kissing her back

It is SO the real kiss!!!
      SueKay, are you sure you are 17? so well said, it is the only real kiss

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Right well I am off now.

I am going to catch up on some reading (Nursing, Law and ethics...argh ) whilst snuggling up in my bed and watching a bit of scream 2! lol

Happy shipping and I hope everyone has shippy dreams!

Sam and Jack forever!

~Tracey~

P.S suekay, I love how you put that! And I totally agree!

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

LOL4JACK

yup...17...18 in November...I'm such a young thing...I think I'm quite mature for my age but I'm a moaning wee teeny! I can be really immature sometimes...ie. when I rant here and get dinged...but I've started yet another blog so I do my venting there.

Yup...Broca Divide for me is the only real kiss...but lets not forget Window of Opportuntity...Jack swept Sam off of her feet, and she didn't exactly protest did she?
          sigpic

Comment

Right right right...I've come up with THE BEST fic idea EVER!

*runs off to write*

bye!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Florence, miss you posting around here, is there a Lt Colonel keeping you busy ?
              If only... *sigh* Okay, I confess that the Thunk Thread is very addictive !

But I still lurk here everyday. It's just that I don't have anything new or interesting to say... But I promise I'll be here on Ship Day !
              I'll try to find new fics to share with you
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                Thanks! Sadly, my page breaks didn't work. And I swear no matter how many times I read, re-read, and spell-check, I still wind up with a few typos. Still not sure how badly I butchered the French parts.

Here's the link again, in case anybody missed it: Someday Any and all feedback is appreciated.
                I've not read it yet entirely so I won't give you feedback right now.
                If you want, I could tell you if there are some mistakes in the French parts. I'll send you a PM
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Right right right...I've come up with THE BEST fic idea EVER!

*runs off to write*

bye!
                  The BEST fic idea EVER ? Wow !
                  Don't come back before you've finished to write it then ! We'll miss you but when you'll come back, it will be the BEST party EVER !

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                    I just love little shippy, flirty comments like that!! Like in S8 'Citizen Joe':
                    Spoiler:
                    Towards the end of the episode, when Joe is in the SGC infirmary, and him and Jack are discussing the whole 'Burns as Goa'uld' theory. Joe says, "And don't worry, I won't say anything about your feelings for..." and then Sam walks in and Jack does the whole shushing thing. I thought that was great!!
                    (or at least words to that effect)
                    Me, too! Up until that scene in Citizen Joe
                    Spoiler:
                    I wasn't so sure what Jack's feelings were regarding Sam. When Joe made his comment to Jack and Jack acknowledged him, I was so happy!! Not to mention when Joe went on to say to Sam, "about this Pete Shanahan thing..." and Jack stopped him. That was priceless! Then we knew what had been on Jack's mind about !!! Jealousy?!
                    sigpic

Comment

While we're talking about the Ship.....

Round 36 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Family was eliminated in Round 35.

Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is now #4 from the top, which means it’s very close to being eliminated!

You can make a difference!. Please go vote against some other eps, and help push Divide & Conquer down the list, into safer territory! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=84&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                        How about the Broca Divide kiss? Not just the fact that "primitive Sam" kisses Jack, but that HE sneaks in a quick one on her neck as he drags her off to the infirmary. THAT, IMO, was the shippy part, along with his answer to her "do you want me" question: "Not like this!" He didn't just say "no." Shippy, shippy, shippy!

Oh, and one other thing: Is the "Out of Mind hug" when Jack grabs Sam from behind and covers her mouth to stop her from shouting? Does that count as a hug, or just a "moment?"

And obviously it wasn't just primal, she really wanted Jack, because how many men did she have to walk past to get to Jack?
                        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                          And obviously it wasn't just primal, she really wanted Jack, because how many men did she have to walk past to get to Jack?

Alpha Male Jack! Squee! Excuse me, I am making a quick trip to the Jack/RDA Thread!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'am starting to think TPTB are having there Friends and Family post on Gateworld.I'am still trying to figure out what was so great about the episode.
                            Last edited by ses110; 24 July 2005, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              I'am starting to think TPTB are having there Friends and Family post on Gateworld.I'am still trying to figure out what was so great about the episode.
                              i can't say that there was anything great about the episode but...
                              Spoiler:
                              for whatever reason i didn't hate it-and i wanted to-i think that there were some really touching scenes-from my perspective when Daniel saw they were going to actulaly burn Vala alive-his anguish was very palpable. and you could almost feel the pain when he went to her after the Ori representative blew the flames away. I honestly didn't think that MS had it in him to play a scene with that much emotion. And the embrace between them after she was healed was just so touching. I didn't think that MS had that much emotional presence-I knew CB had it-but I had never seen MS put that much into a scene like that. Landry is straddling between George and Jack-and I think he has the b%lls to do it too and i have a personal prejudice-I like BB and I had always thought that if they did a recast of Jack's character-I would want him to play it. I will however still take a one episode at a time view of this show-and certainly-I am interested in what they will do to Sam. After the Cr*p we had the last two years and the horrible way they wrote Sam-I am still not interested in buying what they are selling.
                              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                                i can't say that there was anything great about the episode but...
                                Spoiler:
                                for whatever reason i didn't hate it-and i wanted to-i think that there were some really touching scenes-from my perspective when Daniel saw they were going to actulaly burn Vala alive-his anguish was very palpable. and you could almost feel the pain when he went to her after the Ori representative blew the flames away. I honestly didn't think that MS had it in him to play a scene with that much emotion. And the embrace between them after she was healed was just so touching. I didn't think that MS had that much emotional presence-I knew CB had it-but I had never seen MS put that much into a scene like that. Landry is straddling between George and Jack-and I think he has the b%lls to do it too and i have a personal prejudice-I like BB and I had always thought that if they did a recast of Jack's character-I would want him to play it. I will however still take a one episode at a time view of this show-and certainly-I am interested in what they will do to Sam. After the Cr*p we had the last two years and the horrible way they wrote Sam-I am still not interested in buying what they are selling.
                                S9 Avalon Pt.2
                                Spoiler:

I agree. I neither hated it a great deal nor loved it a whole bunch. I think the scene you just described was when my interest perked up, when Vala was being burned. That scene made up for the un-SG1-like sword fight at the beginning and the other unbelievable parts of the episode (like the new doctor declaring V dead on the SGC end and walking out? I mean Daniel’s wellbeing still required V. be alive! Get her heart pumping and stick her on life support dang it! But to walk out??!). At that point I thought to myself – okay here’s where they could turn Vala into a less tart-like character and give her a decent ship with Danny and I could stand it and maybe get into it based on that scene. At least that’s what I thought until I saw the ‘to be continued’ at the end of the show - then I remembered that these are TPTB that can’t write ship no matter which character it is….
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X