This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Hi, I'm sorry to be a pest but I saw no opinion... should we go with the 2 polls, only 1, 1 and 2, none it's Ok if none, but if we do go we would need to ask a mod to set poll 1 and I know it normally takes time.

Thanks....
    Let do the two polls on shipper day . That would be a good way to start.

Comment

The Ship factor is keeping me watching as well.I do think the Show will improve after AT returns.I do think it is Vital the show takes off right after AT returns because many Fans may only give it a couple more episode after AT returns.I must say
      Spoiler:
      Vala was better in part 2.I think the Jaffa rebellion will hurt the Show.Most of the Fans I've heard from do not like the Jaffa rebellion story.IMO TPTB should keep the Jaffa story in check.
      Last edited by ses110; 22 July 2005, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
        Hey Shipper Family!

Had to pop in after my 15 year old son made the sweetest comment...

While watching SG-1, during a commercial break, they did a little promo spot with Sam and Daniel looking at each other. My son asked "Where's she at"? (meaning Sam). I said...she's on maternity leave. He said..."who's is it? Jack's?"

Such a young shipper and he doesn't even know it!
        Your son is a shipper at heart. Bless his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by guider79
          Quick intro , Okay well I've been lurking for a while but just recently got the courage to introduce myself. I've been a fan of stargate for just about a year now after being a science fiction fan since I was at least 12 (i'm now 25). I'm also a girl guide and rainbow guide leader so I'm used to running a madhouse and to add to it all I'm also a qualified nursery nurse (i must be mad,lol). Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and having fun .

Lisa
          WELCOME GUIDER 79 .... glad to have another shipper . Make yourself at home and post alot

Comment

Originally posted by guider79
            Quick intro , Okay well I've been lurking for a while but just recently got the courage to introduce myself. I've been a fan of stargate for just about a year now after being a science fiction fan since I was at least 12 (i'm now 25). I'm also a girl guide and rainbow guide leader so I'm used to running a madhouse and to add to it all I'm also a qualified nursery nurse (i must be mad,lol). Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and having fun .

Lisa
            Welcome, guider79!
            You'll like it here. Everyone is so nice....and you won't get
            a red ding for disagreeing with someone.

You were a Girl Guide. I was a Girl Scout and once worked for the GS Council in Nashville. I bet a lot of other people on this thread were Girl Scouts or Girl Guides too! How about it? How many of you are there here with us? Heck, I bet Samantha Carter was a Girl Scout! I bet she even got the Gold Award!
            Originally posted by trupi
            Are we really watching Stargate or Quantum Leap?
            Originally posted by sueKay
            Isn't it Fargate: SG-Crichton?
            These comments would be really funny......if they weren't also true!!!!! I thought Avalon 2 was better than Avalon 1.....but right now, SGA is just so much better!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              The first ship day was on the old Delphi forum, which was a bit different to here.
              Delphi Forum? What was that?

Comment

Yes, Jack is on next week! You are real good, you actually taped the episode .
                Spoiler:
                I just want to go to sleep and forget I ever saw that garbage!
                Poor Trupi ... hope you have good dreams.... shippy dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate gal
                  Thanx sueKay!
                  Stargate Gal ... do excuse my bad manners .... WELCOME TO S/J SHIPPER FAMILY

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    Poor Trupi ... hope you have good dreams.... shippy dreams
                    Thank you! I will dream of past episodes and shippy moments we love. Also,we have our fanfics! They think they're the only ones that can write a good story. HA
                    sigpic

Comment

Well...It's coming up to quarter to three in the morning here...gald to hear I never missed anything exciting
                      Spoiler:
                      with regards to Avalon

*Sniff*

Spoiler:
                      we say goodbye to jack next week
                      Sorry I missed you SueKay. Next week we will have Jack and hopefully we will get a surprise and see Sam as well. Crosses fingers maybe someone will mention that they are taking time off to be together.

Comment

Well...It's coming up to quarter to three in the morning here...gald to hear I never missed anything exciting
                        Spoiler:
                        with regards to Avalon

*Sniff*

Spoiler:
                        we say goodbye to jack next week

With regard to your last comment, I will quote Luke Skywalker: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          Yup...after years of beaming up Kirk and party he himself has done the ultimate beam-out. I'll definitely miss him.

The TNG episode with Scotty was on Spike channel tonight. I think it just happened in the ep rotation and wasn't planned as a tribute. Serendipity, if that's the right word.

Comment

Thank you! I will dream of past episodes and shippy moments we love. Also,we have our fanfics! They think they're the only ones that can write a good story. HA
                            Trupi ....that's the way to do it. Don't be put down by TPTB. Our ship is here. Our ship is here.

Comment

My opinion on Avalon pt2 ...
                              Spoiler:
                              The plot sucked. The whole swordfight was badly done and they made poor Ben Browder look like a doofus. I love Ben and Claudia and this just made me miss Farscape all the more. The writing for Ben and Claudia on Farscape was far superior to what we are getting here. I really felt like I was watching a Stargate spin off for Daniel and Tealc. Daniels speed talking is really driving me crazy and I actually screamed "shut up" while listening to him. His 'wife' Lexa as the Dr. just seemed to be doing a very pale imitation of Teryls Janet, who was a far better character. The Jaffa stuff holds no interest for me, never really did. Missed the ship alot while watching the ep. Michael S. and Claudia B. have zero chemistry together. Mitchell seemed more concerned about Vala than Daniel did, even tho Daniel was screaming to let her go. Probably me missing John and Aeryn, but still don't see the Danny/Vala chemistry.

All in All a really boring ep. Really missed Amanda and Rick. This is really going to be hard for me to watch until Amanda comes back. I'd actually really like for Claudia to stay if we could see less of Daniel/Tealc. Sorry to the Michael/Chris fans , but as Daniel says that just happens to be how I feel about it.
                              Heidi
                              Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
                                My opinion on Avalon pt2 ...
                                Spoiler:
                                The plot sucked. The whole swordfight was badly done and they made poor Ben Browder look like a doofus. I love Ben and Claudia and this just made me miss Farscape all the more. The writing for Ben and Claudia on Farscape was far superior to what we are getting here. I really felt like I was watching a Stargate spin off for Daniel and Tealc. Daniels speed talking is really driving me crazy and I actually screamed "shut up" while listening to him. His 'wife' Lexa as the Dr. just seemed to be doing a very pale imitation of Teryls Janet, who was a far better character. The Jaffa stuff holds no interest for me, never really did. Missed the ship alot while watching the ep. Michael S. and Claudia B. have zero chemistry together. Mitchell seemed more concerned about Vala than Daniel did, even tho Daniel was screaming to let her go. Probably me missing John and Aeryn, but still don't see the Danny/Vala chemistry.

All in All a really boring ep. Really missed Amanda and Rick. This is really going to be hard for me to watch until Amanda comes back. I'd actually really like for Claudia to stay if we could see less of Daniel/Tealc. Sorry to the Michael/Chris fans , but as Daniel says that just happens to be how I feel about it.
                                Wow, you read my mind. I feel the same way.
                                Spoiler:
                                I didn't see anything special between Daniel/ Vala in Prometheus unbound, so I never did understand why they brought her back. It was like she wanted to do the opposite of Aeryn, but she was awkward with it. I loved farscape too. I was excited to find out BB was going to be on the show, but when I read Vala was also coming back, I groaned. And they did not do a very good job introducing Dr. Lam either. Too much going on and I felt she got lost. Although I did like that CM showed concern for Vala, because I think they are setting him up to be a compassionate, take care of everyone type of guy, which I did like about John Crichton. I can't wait for Sam to be apart of the team again, and I REALLY can't wait for those precious small glimpses of Jack.
                                sig by PM

Comment

Working...
                                X