Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi chums. I see a lot of you are wondering what happens on ship day. If you want to see what happened last year, just click here to find out!
    sigpic

Comment

Thankies Bev!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna miss you at Ship Day...It ain't gonna be the same without you!

Try and log on during your holiday if you get a chance!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Thankies Bev!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna miss you at Ship Day...It ain't gonna be the same without you!

Try and log on during your holiday if you get a chance!
        Thanks Suekay, but I don't think there'll be any way I'll get near a computer. I'm going to be on the island of Femø for a jazz festival, so I'll either be playing, listening, drinking or flying! I'm really sad I'm going to miss ship day, as I was really looking forward to it. As I mentioned before, I've left a little something with Token as my small contribution to the day. Even if I'm not with you in person, I'll be with you in spirit and will be thinking about you all.
        sigpic

Comment

HeHe
          I just watched Madagascar! I love the penguins! Skipper, Rico, Kawolski & Private On a mission to get to Antarctica
          "Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave"

Great to hear you've got home internet SueKay! Does this mean you're going to be with us a lot more now??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Thanks Suekay, but I don't think there'll be any way I'll get near a computer. I'm going to be on the island of Femø for a jazz festival, so I'll either be playing, listening, drinking or flying! I'm really sad I'm going to miss ship day, as I was really looking forward to it. As I mentioned before, I've left a little something with Token as my small contribution to the day. Even if I'm not with you in person, I'll be with you in spirit and will be thinking about you all.
            Awwww Its a shame you won't be here to spend ship day with us!! Its good to know you'll be with us in spirit tho and I cant wait to see what your contribution is...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Bev))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
              -------->Zoom in....

Zoom out... ---------->

Great Pic Chevron Seven!! I love the quote! So lovely

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

(((((((((((Bev)))))))))))

(((((((((((Sam o Neill))))))))))))

My Fanfic's site's updated!!!!!!! There's a few bugs, but stories by Cathain Nottingham, JoR and Mishy Mo have been added...And there's a lot of SHIP!

to get back to the different categories, you have to press 'back' as the links in the alphabetical pages don't work yet...the Category page has no links on it yet, but stories start at
                http://intelfanfiction.bravehost.com/alphabetical.html

Thankies!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi chums. I see a lot of you are wondering what happens on ship day. If you want to see what happened last year, just click here to find out!
                  Thanks, Bev! That gives all of us who are newer a chance to see what's been done before!

Speaking of Ship Day, Nell and I are still working on our little project for that day, and to complete it, we need to be able to tell a few people what the name of the thread is going to be in advance (so they know what to look for), where it will be located and what time it will be available. I couldn't find Ship Nana, so I contacted Skydiver, and she said it would be fine for Nell or me to open the thread.

I'll be glad to open the thread, if that's ok with the rest of the family. Here's what I propose:

We Call It: 3rd Annual S/J Ship Day Thread

We Put It: Under Characters & Relationships

We Open It: 12-midnight Eastern Daylight Time on Thursday, July 28

I'm just proposing this as a starting point. I realize that with so many Europeans in the family, 12-midnight Eastern Time doesn't mean much. So, I'm still looking for opinions on when it ought to open.

Midnight Eastern Time, US?
                  Midnight London Time (That would be 7pm Eastern, I believe)?
                  Another Time Zone?

And we could even wait until 12-midnight Pacific Time to close it, if you all wish.....which would be more than 24 hours.

Or, we could pick a time zone and just go 24 hours from when July 28 arrives there.

I'm sorry to keep bothering you with all these decisions. But Nell and I are trying to create a nice surprise for the day, and we just kinda need to have this info in order to invite our special guests!

We made a decision on creating a separate thread in about 24 hours. Can we make this one that way too? Please weigh in with your opinion by lunchtime Saturday.....wherever you are!!!!

Nell and I thank you so much for your indulgence on this!

Comment

Timezones - We Started it from the very beginning of the day Australian time...don't know the technical term.

Then we kept it going until the very end of the day Pacific Time...making the day more like a day and a half, so that as many people as possible could take part.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Thanks, Bev! That gives all of us who are newer a chance to see what's been done before!

Speaking of Ship Day, Nell and I are still working on our little project for that day, and to complete it, we need to be able to tell a few people what the name of the thread is going to be in advance (so they know what to look for), where it will be located and what time it will be available. I couldn't find Ship Nana, so I contacted Skydiver, and she said it would be fine for Nell or me to open the thread.

I'll be glad to open the thread, if that's ok with the rest of the family. Here's what I propose:

We Call It: 3rd Annual S/J Ship Day Thread

We Put It: Under Characters & Relationships

We Open It: 12-midnight Eastern Daylight Time on Thursday, July 28

I'm just proposing this as a starting point. I realize that with so many Europeans in the family, 12-midnight Eastern Time doesn't mean much. So, I'm still looking for opinions on when it ought to open.

Midnight Eastern Time, US?
                      Midnight London Time (That would be 7pm Eastern, I believe)?
                      Another Time Zone?

And we could even wait until 12-midnight Pacific Time to close it, if you all wish.....which would be more than 24 hours.

Or, we could pick a time zone and just go 24 hours from when July 28 arrives there.

I'm sorry to keep bothering you with all these decisions. But Nell and I are trying to create a nice surprise for the day, and we just kinda need to have this info in order to invite our special guests!

We made a decision on creating a separate thread in about 24 hours. Can we make this one that way too? Please weigh in with your opinion by lunchtime Saturday.....wherever you are!!!!

Nell and I thank you so much for your indulgence on this!
                      Here are the times we used last year,and the quote about the closing times. Obviously, we opened exactly 24 hours before!
                      Here is the quote from last years "2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH".....

This thread will also only be open for the 24 hours of Ship Day (this has already been prearranged with a moderator) The times will be eastern time so please adjust your schedules shippers to accomadate that
                      closing times
                      US Pacific - 9:00 pm Wed 7/28
                      US Mountain - 10:00 pm
                      US Central - 11:00 pm
                      US Eastern - 12:00 Midnight
                      UK - 5:00 am Thur 7/29
                      Germany - 6:00 am

I hope that's a help for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are the times we used last year,and the quote about the closing times. Obviously, we opened exactly 24 hours before!
                        Here is the quote from last years "2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH".....

This thread will also only be open for the 24 hours of Ship Day (this has already been prearranged with a moderator) The times will be eastern time so please adjust your schedules shippers to accomadate that
                        closing times
                        US Pacific - 9:00 pm Wed 7/28
                        US Mountain - 10:00 pm
                        US Central - 11:00 pm
                        US Eastern - 12:00 Midnight
                        UK - 5:00 am Thur 7/29
                        Germany - 6:00 am

I hope that's a help for you.
                        I was not around last year for the 2nd Annual Celebration. So am looking forward in taking part this year.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          *big grin*

It's good to be back!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently perusing a lot of things that I haven't had access to for a couple of months...such as a slashfic that's just begging to be read. I've still had access to ship fics, but no slash, so I'm indulging for a moment...I'm gonna be updating my websites soon...I'm adding more fics to one and adding a page of avatars to the other!
                          wow SueKay is back right in time for Shipper Day

Comment

I know...phew!

The first time I phoned up about the internet was over a month ago, and they quoted a fortnight's time...but I needed a certain type of phone line, so I couldn't get theirs. I decided to reconnect to out digital provider, and was just in time for a special offer price...hence the quick reconnection!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

ON SECOND THOUGHTS...IGNORE THIS POST

LMAO - you HAVE to read this fic - warning it's SLASH not ship, but it's meant to be Daniel's diary...March and April are brilliant! NOTE: The first half of April...the second half is too NC-17-like for most people (ie. me *shudders*).

http://www.versaphile.com/anais/January.shtml

beware of swearing, gay relationships and other stuff like that
                              Last edited by sueKay; 22 July 2005, 11:11 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((((((((SueKAY))))))))))))))))))
                                More fanfic! Yippee

I might go read some now to stop me thinking about the new episode tonight! I don't want to wait any longer!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X