This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Stargate was a breath of fresh air because it didn't rely on sex to sell the show. I felt comfortable watching it with my kids knowing I wasn't going to have to worry about exposing my kids to something I didn't want them to see. Vala bothers me, I don't mind her playing a tough woman who is only concerned about profit, but they need to tone her down on the sex remarks and her outfits.

As far as Battlestar, I could do without the doctor and his blonde friend.
    Agree with Vala. Some of the jokes
    Spoiler:
    ("Let's make babies!")
    were very funny, but she could definitely use a little bit more to that jacket of hers among other things.

As for Galactica, I don't even bother watching it.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
      Agree with Vala. Some of the jokes
      Spoiler:
      ("Let's make babies!")
      were very funny, but she could definitely use a little bit more to that jacket of hers among other things.

As for Galactica, I don't even bother watching it.
      their-timing-needs-alittle-work-though-some-of-the-delivery-was-a-little-off-there.-but-some-of-the-stuff-was-reallly-funny.l
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Hi Guys!

I'm just be-bopping on here at work real fast and can only spend 2 min. today on Gateworld. I haven't been able to read any posts since Avalon aired and probably won't be able to for a couple of days, so I don't know what everyone thought.

I got the impression that Sam and Jack are together!!
        Spoiler:
        He's selling HIS house, HIS car, MOTORCYCLE (note it's not HIS motorcycle because he didn't have one). There's only one motorcycle we know about and that's Sam's, and why would he be selling Sam's motorcycle unless they're a couple! And he's selling his house ( I love his little house), because they only need 1 house now.

And Sam's been away for a while and just a month ago started at Area 51. My take on it is that she's been spending that time working things out with Jack.
        Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
        Last edited by sugarshaker; 18 July 2005, 12:47 PM.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
          I haven't seen the new episode but all this ship between daniel and vala looks like its going full steam ahead.

Thinking about it though,i have loved the last 8 years (i know its a long time) watching for any hint of sam and jacks love for each other and boy how i love the little looks jack gives sam nad vice versa.
          These 2 have bonded as work mates then friends then they have the most powerful love between them as they both know every detail in each others life(kerry dosen't count ok).
          I have loved the way they have built it up from their 1st meeting till the end of mobieus,i'd rather this than them jumping all over each other from the beginning.
          As i have just said that,now i want to SEE them jumping all over each other,a few phone calls then round it up at the end of season 9.

Daniel and vala can have the one night stands but what jack and sam have is real and boy i would give any-thing to have that relationship in a heartbeat.

wynterxx
          Ditto to all the above wynter!! I too have been captivated by the way jack and sams friendship/relationship has unfolded over the last 8 years. IMHO they are true soul mates and their hearts belong to eachother and no-one else (as they both found out)

I am gonna continue to think the best of TPTB and trust that they will at some point 'do the right thing' and stay true to Sam & Jack and to us shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
            their-timing-needs-alittle-work-though-some-of-the-delivery-was-a-little-off-there.-but-some-of-the-stuff-was-reallly-funny.l
            The only part that made me chuckle was
            Spoiler:
            when Vala asked how much the holy grail was worth, everyone looked at her and she said "What".
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              The only part that made me chuckle was
              Spoiler:
              when Vala asked how much the holy grail was worth, everyone looked at her and she said "What".

Hey *Waves*

Yer i found that funny as well, i just finished re-reading the Da Vinchi code so it gave me an extra little chuckle.

Quick Question, do we actuall know how much more of the lovely RDA we will be seeing, or when he disapears??

in a GREAT mood, so sending out some shipper lurve

((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
              honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

hey shipper family
                I'm just stopping by to thank you all guys for the spoilers and your impressions about the episode!! I'll have to wait a long long time before watching them and you make my days with all those posts !! I'm looking forward friday night and the next episodes to know more about this
                Spoiler:
                motorcycle mystery...sounds good to me

I wish I had time to read and answer all your posts but RL kept me busy, my brother got married that was great but my head still hurts!! lol so I wish a big huge Welcome to all the newbies and a big thanks for all the spoilers, and a big hug for all my family !!!!

((((((((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Has anyone thought to ask Joe about the
                  Spoiler:
                  motorcycle mystery??

He might be able to shed some light on the subject

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    *whew* I finally finished catching up!

My comments about Avalon I
                    Spoiler:

S/J Ship -> Tidbits! Sam's "reasons". Jack and the motorcycle!! The motorcycle was a definite nod to the shippers! Even if it was a RDA adlib, I think RDA sent the word to shippers kinda like the "Pete is no threat to O'Neill". S/J ship has always been pretty much subtle. As much as I would like some real obvious ship, I like subtle too. At long as TPTB don't drop the ship like it never happened.

Anyway, one down and looking forward to the next one!
                    S9 Avalon
                    Spoiler:
                    RDA adlib the thing about "motorcyle"? It was not scripted by TPTB. Wow if that is true, our ship is safe. Because AT also speaks positive of the ship

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                      Hey *Waves*

Yer i found that funny as well, i just finished re-reading the Da Vinchi code so it gave me an extra little chuckle.

Quick Question, do we actuall know how much more of the lovely RDA we will be seeing, or when he disapears??

in a GREAT mood, so sending out some shipper lurve

((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))

misstweedledee
                      RDA is leaving after 3rd episode. We should write our own Da Vinci codes for shippers to look out in S9!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        <snip> We should write our own Da Vinci codes for shippers to look out in S9!
                        LOL! Great idea

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                          YAY more posting milestones!!

Perfect excuse for another Billie pic story!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...llegiance6.jpg
                          Hey Carter! What are the posting milestones again?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...legiance14.jpg
                          Well, according to my latest calculations we've got
                          galaxy 650, shipper hannah 550, girlgater 400 and nell 350

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...llegiance8.jpg
                          Well spank me rosie, our shippers are good!

YAY - You bet we are!!

Wow, I'm mentioned in one of Billie's pic stories.
                          I feel so honored!
                          THANKS BILLIE!!!!!!!
                          Love your pic stories.
                          (Sorry...I would give you some green jello, but they don't let me )

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            RDA is leaving after 3rd episode. We should write our own Da Vinci codes for shippers to look out in S9!
                            Hey *Waves*

Exxxxcellent idea, that will definatly give me something to think about tomoro at work when i'm supposed to be working

misstweedledee

Comment

Where is the family? Its really quiet in here today!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                                Where is the family? Its really quiet in here today!
                                Hey *waves*

well this newley reunited family member is having printer problems and is about ready to kill it.

gonna give up and go watch some lovely shippy eps while my dad attempts to fix it.......oh dear its not looking good

misstweedledee

Comment

Working...
                                X