X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billie
    How bout another Sam/Jack pic story!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...acrifices1.jpg
    Come on Sam, lets just tell everyone how we feel!
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...acrifices2.jpg
    Oh...er...sorry...er...I forgot we are at work
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...acrifices5.jpg
    I can't take this much longer Sam. One day, one day very soon I'm
    gonna shout it from the top of Cheyenne Mountain

One day indeed shippers - keep the faith!!
    Oh, Billie, this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

How bout another Sam/Jack pic story!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...acrifices1.jpg
      Come on Sam, lets just tell everyone how we feel!
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...acrifices2.jpg
      Oh...er...sorry...er...I forgot we are at work
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...acrifices5.jpg
      I can't take this much longer Sam. One day, one day very soon I'm
      gonna shout it from the top of Cheyenne Mountain

One day indeed shippers - keep the faith!!
      girlgater -these pics are from the S8 episode Sacrifices
      Spoiler:
      It's the scene where jack and sam are talking about Ryacs impending wedding...very funny scene! LOL

Comment

it doesn't make me a bad person that im looking forward to atlantis more than sg1 does it? i just don't see RDA being in for then a few scenes and i really want to see the atlantis thing. i might not even watch it tonight but conintue with my packing since i have to go to Jordan next week for a month.
        Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
        Sam- "Shh, sleep"
        Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
        (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Am I in an optimistic and shippy mood or what!!

Only 40mins to go till S9!! and only 1hr 40mins until I can feast on any spoilers from our Eastern US shipper friends..... *pleaseeeeeeee let there be something squeeeeeeeworthy!!*

Comment

Originally posted by jay
            it doesn't make me a bad person that im looking forward to atlantis more than sg1 does it? i just don't see RDA being in for then a few scenes and i really want to see the atlantis thing. i might not even watch it tonight but conintue with my packing since i have to go to Jordan next week for a month.
            "TRAITOR"! I'm only kidding! Sent some green your way, to wish you well on your trip.
            sigpic

Comment

Am I in an optimistic and shippy mood or what!!

Only 40mins to go till S9!! and only 1hr 40mins until I can feast on any spoilers from our Eastern US shipper friends..... *pleaseeeeeeee let there be something squeeeeeeeworthy!!*
              When does it come on, in the UK?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                When does it come on, in the UK?
                We don't get the new shows until October. We then get the whole season straight through with no hiatus like you guys do.
                sigpic

Comment

30minutes to go! No matter what happens on SG-1, we are together as a happy shippy family and we are going to rock this thread tonight. Party!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

30minutes to go! No matter what happens on SG-1, we are together as a happy shippy family and we are going to rock this thread tonight. Party!!!!!!!
                    (((((Trupi)))))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I gotta go to bed my flatmate has a friend staying and she's kipping on the sofa and I don't think she'll appreciate being kept up until the early hours of the morning while I squeeeeeee about S9!!

So.....Enjoy my US friends and will be back bleary eyed later this morning to catch up on all the lovely gossip!!

Comment

I gotta go to bed my flatmate has a friend staying and she's kipping on the sofa and I don't think she'll appreciate being kept up until the early hours of the morning while I squeeeeeee about S9!!

So.....Enjoy my US friends and will be back bleary eyed later this morning to catch up on all the lovely gossip!!
                          After Avalon, I will sing like a bird about the episode (with spoiler tags, of course). Well, my tape is set, the TV's on, and I'm pouring myself a glass of wine!
                          sigpic

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Here we go! Hang on to you seats!
                              sigpic

Comment

Opening Credit spoilers:

Spoiler:
                                Ben Browder is first; then AT, CJ, "with" Beau Bridges and ...as Dr. Daniel Jackson, Michael Shanks.
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X