(snip)
    can't rep you.

LOVE it!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      honestly, no. i think they 'know' they're going to lose some s/j shippers and jack fans with all these changes, so they're just trying to fill in the empty spaces of the departing fans. rda's gone, so bring in another leading man type. s/j shippers aren't just some ship crazed maniacs that have to have any kind of romance to survive. we didn't pick this pair, they picked us. daniel/vala and-or cameron/lam isn't going to 'replace' sam and jack to us. it's just another man/woman attraction thing, but in *no* way is a replacement for the sam/jack love story. there is no replacement. i really believe the writers are just tying to fill in the empty spaces.

sally
      I totally agree with you.TPTB are trying to put new relationships to fill the void of Sam and Jack ship. It is a very lame attempt IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        A SHIPPY OPENER Part 9

This is the next to the last part in my series. It's been alot of fun and thanks for the encouragement. Now let's see what's happening.....in Vancouver!!!
        <snip>
        Can't give you green at the moment but I'll give you this instead

Enough chemistry to power a ZPM ? Obviously !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          To all the French Sam & Jack Shippers:
          Thanks !
          It's party time !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            A SHIPPY OPENER Part 9

<snippety snip>

Jack: That's right, Petey-boy!!! You are so not a threat to me. Now, if you guys will excuse me, I have a beautiful woman expecting me and I don't intend to keep her waiting!! Oh, and Shenanigans. Dad. Likes. Me!!!!

Excellent Nell Really liked 's little appearance there and the best bit of all - Dad. Likes. Me!!!! Plus JM's ice cream was a nice touch Eagerly awaiting the final installment
            sigpic

Comment

phew! I've just read through almost 20 pages of posts! Luckily it was a very enjoyable experience thanks to Nells wonderdful Shippy Openers! (loved Part 9..."Enough chemistry to power a zpm") and Billies Picture Love Stories

I've got a few things to say so i'm going to stick them all in one post:

1) I can't believe what was wrote in the CNN article!!!!!
              "Stargate SG-1 shows it is over RDA by casting a younger, hotter version of him!!" How the hell can they say that?!?!?! No-one is over RDA we love him just as much as ever, and he is definately not being replaced!! Also no offence to Ben Browder cause he seems like a lovely guy but he is NOT a hotter version of Jack! I really can't believe that they have printed that! It shows no respect to RDA for all he has done for Stargate, He deserves much better! and i hope he doesn't read that and believe that is how the fans feel about him!........i'm calm...i'm calm.

2)((((((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))) I hope you are feeling better it must have been a terrible experience for you!

3) I can't wait to see Madagascar now!!! The penguins sound great!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

To Florence on that special day
                Yes , today everybody in France is celebrating Florence's birthday

Caty

Comment

Happy Birthday, Florence!
                  -girlgater

Comment

any of you lovely shippers headed to GABIT?
                    if so, i started a thread where y'all can meet up and get to know each other before you get there

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...38#post4357738
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Jack: Sam can't come to the phone right now, we were celebrating Florence's birthday!!!!!

[/ Happy Birthday Florence!!!
                        Last edited by LOL4JACK; 14 July 2005, 01:33 PM. Reason: Spelling....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Shamelessly stealing Rogue's graphics to wish Florence a Happy Birthday!
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Have a great day!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Okay...

BIG NEWS - we are having a PARTY (by my demand) on the TWENTY-SECOND of this month...cos that's when my BROADBAND gets installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other news - for ship day...I've been doing a lotta work

fanfics
                              -Frozen Treats - finished
                              -In Between the Threads - *should* be finished
                              new fics
                              -Better to have hugged and cuddled than never hugged at all ( a sam and jack get together story)
                              -two as yet untitled storys featuring our favourite ship!

an essay on ship and a full recap on EVERY shippy moment

and some gifs
                              here's a sneak preview!

(i'll sort the size and stuff soon...promise! It was my first attempt!)
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Have a great day!!!!!
                                Borrows neat graphic since Daniel's_twin still has no capability of such programming again.

Have a happy, shippy birthday Florence!
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X