X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Heya

I had no idea there was another lowdown.

Can I have a hug please...I've had a very bad day.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      Love the wallpaper ....with S9 going the way it is.... we shippers have to keep our dreams with past eps
      Look like we will definitly have to fill in the blanks with our own shippy scenes.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Look like we will definitly have to fill in the blanks with our own shippy scenes.
        ah fan fics, imagination wall paper-there is another group I know of that are doing a virtual season 9-starting on the 15th as well-and some well known fan fic writers is involved. anybody interested in knowing-give me a holler
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Thanks guys

I saw someone drown today, and it was horrible. They just dissappeared.
          How horrible!! (((((sueKay)))))

Was it someone you knew?
          -girlgater

Comment

I don't know yet...I live in a tourist area and we had a lot of people up because of the heatwave...It could be, but probably not. I couldn't see who was in the water.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Heads up

Open Invitation to all shippers

The Gate Ship

a new forum dedicated to ship...It is completely PRISTINE! I'm registering just now. It'ds run by someone we all know and it's brand new...untouched...and there for us to run amok in!

http://forums.cjb.net/sg1gateship.html

have a look around...I'm going to go and get comfy!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                Nell - you are on a roll!! Bring on part 4!! LOL
                *comes in coughing and brushing dust off his body*

Sheesh!!!! Stupid GW upgrades!!!! Cuz of them I'll never catch up and will now have to skip over the numerous pages of posts!!!!

GW runs slow enough as it is over dial-up!! And these upgrades are causing even MORE slowness!!!!

GREAT POST NELL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  Shippy Opener for Season 9 - Part 4

I'll keep going until I run out of steam or you all beg me to stop!!! Hee, hee!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...roesI_030W.jpg

Sam: So, Daniel still has hurt feelings? Aw, now I'm feeling guilty.

Jack: No, Sam, he'll get over it. I can't believe he didn't notice how much we wanted to fish all these years.

Sam: Jack, he's very sensitive. We have to make it up to him. We have to tell him that things don't have to change now that we're fishing. The four of us are first and always friends.

Jack: For crying out loud! What do we have to do now?

Sam: Let's take Daniel out to dinner. We have to patch things up. You're leaving for the Pentagon soon and I'm still on his team.

Jack: OK. Danny-boy deserves that. I just wish he'd stop pouting!
                  I'm gonna add a little something to that last line:

Jack: OK. Danny-boy deserves that. I just wish he'd stop pouting! I think Oma took away his adulthood along with his clothes when she returned him! He's acting like a spoilt 2 yr. old!!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    ah fan fics, imagination wall paper-there is another group I know of that are doing a virtual season 9-starting on the 15th as well-and some well known fan fic writers is involved. anybody interested in knowing-give me a holler
                    Speaking of virtual stargate....

There is a virtual fanfic stargate spinoff series called "Stargate: Horizon." It's very interesting. The "episodes" are basically just fanfics by the "producer" and his "staff" in official-looking script form.

the website for this virtual series is http://www.stargatehorizon.com

I have an idea for the "producer" since I think he's written S/J fic as well:

Maybe he can have Sam and Jack appear as guests in an episode travelling on the Prometheus....married!!

Comment

As I have been reading interviews and watching whatnot about Season 9, everyone seems a bit, defensive. It reminds me of how everyone was covering their butts when Duchoveny left the X-files. Same sort of stuff. They knew the show was over, but hoped they could talk everyone into believing it wasn't. Stargate has a little bit more hope than that, but not much if you ask me. RDA leaving and changing the show as radically as they claim to be could be a mistake.
                      sig by PM

Comment

I am probably taking my life in my hands here-but after reading and thinking about what they wrote in Sam's bio in the primer on gateworld-i decided to throw in my two cents worth and asked
                        Spoiler:
                        I am sure that you have heard the grumbling about Sam's biography in the Primer-what were you guys thinking when you wrote about Sam and her "boyfriends" and mentioned her relationship with Jack on hers-but neglected to mention his relationship with her in his???

In my opinion you are once again taking a major swipe at a character that has been pretty much degraded the last two seasons.

Should would seem more appropriate if you didn't mention her "relationships" at all or mentioned the same in Jack's.

Just my take on things.

it just annoyed me to no end.
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          The Shippy Opener that won't go away!!! Part 7

There are spoilers for Seasons 8 & 9 in this part!!! But, it won't interfere with your enjoyment of parts 8, 9, and 10 if you want to stay spoiler free!! Oh Yeah, I promise to stop at 10!! Hee, hee, hee!! There are links to the pics cause they are spoilers, too!!

Back at Stargate Command with General O'Neill......

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ill/901_11.jpg

Spoiler:
                          Jack is facing a turning point in his career. An opportunity to move forward in serving his country and the world but at a high cost. Leaving behind the woman he loves, Sam Carter. As he prepares to hand over his command of the SGC to General Hank Landry, he reflects on his fishing trip with Sam.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...image36091.jpg

Spoiler:
                          'I can't believe that she finally fished with me! I can't imagine not fishing with her anymore. That's so not gonna happen!'

Jack went to General Landry who was settling into his new office.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ill/901_12.jpg

Spoiler:
                          Jack: Hank, whatdaya think about the chair? Great, huh? Hammond left it behind. He threatened to take it once but he must've forgotten!!

Hank: Jack, don't worry I won't let George near this chair. It's incredibly comfy but if what I'm learning about this place is half true, I can't imagine I'll get much chance of sitting here regularly. I can't believe this place!

Jack: Yeah, I'd say we've had our fair share of big, huge bad guys and bad stuff happen but somehow there was too muoh time leftover for paperwork!!!

Hank: Jack, c'mon, I've known you for years. Your promotion and flying a desk at the Pentagon should be the icing on your cake!! But, looking at you, I'd say that you don't see it that way. Tell me, does this have something to do with a certain tall, blonde, brilliant, Lieutenant Colonel?

Jack: Hank, can you narrow that hint down a bit so I have half a chance of figuring it out.

Hank: Cut the crap, Jack!

Jack: OKAY, OKAY, already! Yeah, Hank, I'm in deep. Her smile alone can blind me and those blue eyes, oy, I don't stand a chance.

Hank: Well, I guess you have two choices. I'll give you a hint. I ain't letting her out of the SGC!! She's just too valuable.

Jack: Yeah, Sam's a national treasure!!!
                          Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou nell you have cheered my day you lovely shipper friend you!!
                          Pants day at work = glum Billie .....but now all I can think about is a certain gorgeous chocolate brown eyed General and a certain tall, blonde, brilliant, Lieutenant Colonel doing what they so do best.....fishing!!
                          Be still my shipper beating heart!!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                            I am probably taking my life in my hands here-but after reading and thinking about what they wrote in Sam's bio in the primer on gateworld-i decided to throw in my two cents worth and asked
                            Spoiler:
                            I am sure that you have heard the grumbling about Sam's biography in the Primer-what were you guys thinking when you wrote about Sam and her "boyfriends" and mentioned her relationship with Jack on hers-but neglected to mention his relationship with her in his???

In my opinion you are once again taking a major swipe at a character that has been pretty much degraded the last two seasons.

Should would seem more appropriate if you didn't mention her "relationships" at all or mentioned the same in Jack's.

Just my take on things.

it just annoyed me to no end.
                            It is strange that they focused
                            Spoiler:
                            on the relationship part of Sam's character so much and said nothing about it on Jack's bio.
                            I guess they were focused on explaining
                            Spoiler:
                            why he was departing and failed to even include the fact that they guy did have a personal relationship with one of his staff. Kinda sounds like a cover-up as to not disparage his character, but look at what a silly female Sam is.
                            What makes it even more goofy is the fact that generally the people who read the primer are individuals that have seen the show and have gone searching for a source on the web. Even a dense person can see what was going on after watching only a few episodes. It doesn't take a shipper to see the attachment between Sam/Jack.

Sorry for jumping in on this topic if it's already been discussed; I guess I'm late.
                            -girlgater

Comment

[QUOTE=girlgater] It doesn't take a shipper to see the attachment between Sam/Jack.[QUOTE]

AGREED!!!!
                              "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                              and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Hello shippers

Of course I don't want to even see Sam cry in season 9 at all because she will be with Jack and happy but to let us know through Sam/ Teal'c chats how she is coping with the distanced relationship will be a perfect way to carry on the ship ..until Jack comes back for the end of season 9 for some visual impact .

Caty
                                Caty you have inspired a thought (congrats to you coz that isn't an easy thing to do where I'm concerned!! )
                                ...'how she is coping with the distanced relationship' got me thinking that, after all that sam and jack have been through and the obvious fact that they love eachother (deep shippy sigh) how on earth can there NOT be any shippy references to jack in S9. Sam has got to be missing him dreadfully FCOL and it would be very odd that her emotional struggle is not conveyed on screen in some way.
                                Also liking your thoughts of it being between sam and teal'c as I think he truly understands how hard it has been for them having to be warriors first and foremost at the expense of their personal relationship.

Fingers and toes crossed for S9!! Looking forward to all the spoilers provided by our lovely US shipper contingent!!

Comment

Working...
                                X